Pokemon for Breakfast - Hundreds of shinies/6IV/event Pokemon and cloning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck on the thread!! Just a note, you do need to explicitly state the IVs of each Pokemon (many people will assume x/x/x/x/x/x if they aren't listed plus it is a rule for trade threads).
Thanks! And yeah, the Pokemon that don't have stated IVs have either mediocre or unchecked IVs. Appreciate the heads up though. :)

BTW Breakfast I have a spare Shiny Nidoking from a recent giveaway I can give you for free (was going to give an extra to a cloner but he ended up not wanting it).

Just no redistribution rights if your ok with that.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/1-0-0-giveaway-complete.3561523/
Awesome! I'd love it man, Nidoking is one of my favorites. And if you don't happen to still have that spare, then I can clone a bunch more for you if you'd like!

I have genesect, hoopa, victini and other event pokes let me know if you wanna trade
Hoopa would be awesome. What would you like in return?

No problem, haha. I have a whole box of them.
And nope, I got it in a trade somewhere. It was RNG'd from someone's Emerald version, I believe. It has perfect IVs.

I have a shiny Spinda, a shiny wingull, and a shiny Sandshrew. Then i have a perfect IV Feebas if you have any interessts in these?

Hey man, I have a shiny male Jolly Cranidos in a Luxury Ball with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread and Egg Moves Iron Head, Double-Edge, Crunch, and Iron Tail. Are you interested on it?
I also have a shiny female Jolly Riolu in a Safari Ball with 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV spread, Egg Moves High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Crunch

Hi,
I have a Xerneas shiney XY&Z event.
IV: 23/9/31/31/31/31
Nature: Lax (yea..)
Lv: 100

I'd love your Talonflame Shiney in exchange. Also, if you could clone it and send it back it would be great.

I have a shiny Spinda, a shiny wingull, and a shiny Sandshrew. Then i have a perfect IV Feebas if you have any interessts in these?
Sure, I'll take all of them! Keep in mind the regular shinies aren't going to be worth as much as those with good IVs, but what would you like in return?

Hey man, I have a shiny male Jolly Cranidos in a Luxury Ball with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV spread and Egg Moves Iron Head, Double-Edge, Crunch, and Iron Tail. Are you interested on it?
I also have a shiny female Jolly Riolu in a Safari Ball with 31/31/31/31/31/31 IV spread, Egg Moves High Jump Kick, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, and Crunch
Both of these look great! What would you like in return?

Hi,
I have a Xerneas shiney XY&Z event.
IV: 23/9/31/31/31/31
Nature: Lax (yea..)
Lv: 100

I'd love your Talonflame Shiney in exchange. Also, if you could clone it and send it back it would be great.
Sure! Let me know when you can trade. :)

Well, just so you know, it doesn't matter which one is the "original" or not. They're all literally the exact same thing and there's no way to tell them apart at all.

And thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)