Mafia vs Village Pokemon Reborn Mafia - GAME OVER, Totally Not Dead (Mafia) win!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
While some of you wonder if perhaps this will be the final time you learn of further deaths in Reborn as you make your way to the Grand Hall, that doesn't make finding out about further deaths any easier.

Your hosts inform you that the son of the man you lynched yesterday was found murdered late last night, tackled out of a moving train as he was making his way back home. Despite his father's more dastardly ambitions, it seems this one truly was one of Reborn's Most Trusted Citizens (not that many of you give him much competition there). You all feel a pang in your heart strings as you mourn the passing of Blazade.

Blazade,

You are Taka. Your father, Solaris, is the leader of Team Meteor. However, you're not really into that whole... destroy and remake the world thing, but you have to at least pretend to, because family duty or something. However, you mostly just halfass it and give the Player Character a way to succeed where none would exist if you instead did nothing at all.

Night X - Mislead user: As an expert of pretending to do shit and undermining your supposed allies, you can make it look like you're helping when you're really not. As such may write up a fake night result to give USER. They will not be informed that this result isn't real.

You are among Reborn's most trusted citizens. You win if all threats are eliminated.
Just as you are about to go about the rest of your day in figuring who could be behind this awful act, someone blasts out for all to hear:

I am the announcer and after a long period of time, I have can safely confirm that healndeal is one of the many faces of ZEL! Lynch him and then we can proceed to win this farce game.
In any event, you're all around and ready to try to sort this whole mess out.

It is now Day 6. Deadline EDIT: Saturday November 4th at 4 PM PST.

Last edited:
i am very busy for the rest of today and tommorow I asked dle for an extend and he said sure, will make post on weekend after 3pm us central time if it is allowed sorry for inactivity

Friggin nobody actually voting or trying to discuss tfw

We need to discuss so we can find the Mafia and you guys just aren't

Vote No Lynch to block any potential stealth vote

Ok, I didn't post before because really, I've already explained the main reason why I shouldn't be lynched, I was accused of being scum by zorbees. However, it wouldn't make sense for him to directly incriminate the last member of the other mafia at that point, as that would reduce the amount of deaths per night that his own team had, therefore I strongly suspect he accused me simply to try to get me mislynched the next day.

As for my opinions on Viper and Steven Snype/DBW, I'm inclined towards lynching Viper, as two nights ago, when I used my one-shot Alliance Check on him, my action failed, and I find that quite convenient for him. However I admit that's not very conclusive, so honestly I'd rather let Hitmonleet decide who gets lynched. I'd also like to say that I'm not very convinced that not lynching anyone is the best move right now, as it doesn't accomplish anything, and still leaves the three suspects alive.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
lynch mafia
You hear this directive come from...somewhere. And you feel a bit indignant.

"Of course we should lynch the mafia," you think to yourself. "If you are one of the few who has never been presented with evidence that the mafia plans to convince foul, lackadaisical gutter-bloods that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining it, then be glad that the task to educate yourself has just become easy. The words sound pretty until you read between the lines and see that the mafia is secretly saying that it intends to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to its revenge fantasies. Okay, there's no reason for me to be vulgar, so I'll leave you with this concept: There is no question that self-deluded nudniks are intrigued and puzzled by the mafia's amalgam of self-aggrandizing feudalism and nauseating allotheism—a tangled web of KKK, Freudian, encounter-therapy, populist, Ayn Rand-like, and Marxist notions."

With a bit of hautiness, you make your way to the Grand Hall to find your hosts standing around looking a bit apprehensive. They seem to be waiting on news of the death that surely must have occurred last night.

But that news never came.

No one died.

It is now Day 7. Deadline 48 hours from now at 9:30 PM PST on Tuesday November 8th

Alright, change of plans. After observing our knowledge and discussing the validity of this with the hosts, allow me to make a brief proposal:

WE the participants and hosts of Pokémon Reborn Mafia aknowledge the following:

THE FIRST PARTY (henceforth referred to as "The Village") affirms that any lynch other than that of the remainder of the second party would be detrimental to the success of the Village. The Village thus agrees that not lynching is the best action for them to do and continue to do.

THE SECOND PARTY (henceforth referred to as "TPWTDD") affirms that any attempted kill that they make places them in a detrimental position relative to winning. TPWTDD thus agrees that not killing is the best action for them to do and continue to do.

THE THIRD PARTY (henceforth referred to as "Everyone") affirms that such a continued stalemate due to reciprocal zugzwang would be dull to play out and would block the continued existence of OC games.

AS SUCH, the Village and TPWTDD agree that the game should be ended in a tie victory between the two factions and any existing outside, surviving groups, in order to expedite the inevitable tie that results from this stalemate.

This shall be enacted immediately after surviving members of both the first and second parties make a public statement in thread affirming their parts for their team, as well as a dead player or other outside source affirming as to the third party, followed by agreements by any of the aforementioned outside groups, provided they exist.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)