Pokemon That Should Have Never Been?

Rhyperior, definitely Rhyperior

I'm okay with most of the others though. The Chimchar line was a bit uninspired though.

Staraptor - Before you start throwing stuff at me, read what i have to say - Staraptor is really, really cool but his D/P sprite makes him look... fat :| It is just me?

Luvdisc - Overpowered, of course!

Ariados - Great design wasted by horrible stats

More to come.

Lessee....

Qwilfish
Dunsprace
Theyre both such boring pokemon i just stick in the pc to rot.

Croagunk Line - Somthing about these frogs just seems very wrong to me.

Blissey - There was no need for Chansey to get an evo, as it would have been a great special wall without an evo, and not be 50 times better than every other special wall.

Scizor - Way to go GF, makea really cool pokemon into a boring, defensive pokemon that is less useful than its prevo.

Probopass - just looks ridiculous. Coudnt they at least remove the moustache?

Buuburn - looks like magmar had sex with snorlax, and killed the good looking baby.

Lickilicky - See above. Lickitung just looks so much better than this. Also, lickilicky's colour is completely off, and makes his sprite look hastily put together.

Flygon - Should be part bug to even have a chance of being used more than the other dragons.

Glaceon - Boring design, and looks too similar to vaporeon for my tastes.

Ridiculous thread. A lot of bashing, then another poster defends what was bashed, then they go on to bash more things.

Ridiculous thread. A lot of bashing, then another poster defends what was bashed, then they go on to bash more things.
Welcome to public forums. =D

It's the natural thing to do: You defend what you like and bash what you don't. I wish humans weren't so simple-minded lolz :\

Well, excuse me for giving a completely true statement on a Poke that you apparently like. No need to get your panties in a bunch, tool. If I am missing something, could you please point it out? Thanks.

BTW, Combee and the Cherubi line DOES suck.
IIRC Choice Scarf, Max SpA Combee can 1HKO Heracross with Gust. And you think it sucks?

And Cherrim looks like itll work on Groudon teams in UBER because of its Ability. I mean, how many pokemon can work in Ubers?

Wow, what's up with you and ugly pokemon? Heracross is based off of a beetle, which happen to have fat shells. Salamence is a Dragonite ripoff, but at least it's not fat like Dragonite, and it could hardly be called ugly. People are going crazy over Garchomp because it's a Ground/Dragon that's actually usable. I see you as using Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Plusle on a team.

The game needs its bad pokemon, or else there would only be one tier.
Why would anyone wanna use an Ugly pokemon? I mean, you should pick pokemon because of their looks, and whatever appeals to you, not what Smogon says you should.

And actually, I have never used Pikachu or Jigglypuff on a team (Though I did have a Plusle on an Colosseum Scramble Team). My 6 favourite pokemon (Fully Evolved), and thus would make my team, are: Tauros, Ninetales, Noctowl/Staraptor, Blastoise, Politoed, Mamoswine.

So what if I have 2 Waters and 2 Normals, I dont care. THats the team I like, and Im pretty sure the only people that like pokemon like Heracross/Blaziken only like it because of their "Battling Ability" (In which I bring up the 1HKOness by Combee again).

SHT_Rule: Actually, I find Blaziken to be fairly attractive. Similarly, I find Heracross to have a decent design as well. Meanwhile? I find Politoed to be hideous, Mamoswine to be inferior to Piloswine and Blastoise to be a ridiculous and ugly design as well.

So, the end result? I think you need to remember that your aesthetic opinion is just that: yours. And trust me, I'm a guy who supports battling with what he wants, regardless of actual tiering. I mean, I'm a FLAREON fanboy.

IIRC Choice Scarf, Max SpA Combee can 1HKO Heracross with Gust. And you think it sucks?

And Cherrim looks like itll work on Groudon teams in UBER because of its Ability. I mean, how many pokemon can work in Ubers?
Actually, Max SpA Combee cannot 1HKO min SpDef, min HP Heracross EVEN with the Choice Specs (as opposed to the Scarf, which you mention). And I highly doubt that Cherrim will be used in Uber.

Im pretty sure the only people that like pokemon like Heracross/Blaziken only like it because of their "Battling Ability"
People have different aesthetic tastes; I personally like the way Heracross looks, and I think Cherrim looks like rubbish.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I hope those crappy Bug/Flyings and Bug/Poisons who have evolved only once get evolutions next gen. Especially Ariados. Damn, that thing looks so cool. All four Thunder rodents should rot in hell. Along with all twice evolved Bug Flying/Bug Poisons. Unless they give the cocoons alternate evos
(like Gallade/Frosslass).

I would love to see a sandslash evolution. But i wonder why Magmar, tangela, and electabuzz got an evolution and tauros got nothing but zen headbutt and new 4th gen moves. They should've gave him an evolution. It'd be much more useful than tangrowth...
tangrowth owns

Mewtwo and Arceus should've never existed imo. Charizard, Lugia and Rayquaza neither. too much noobs fanboying like spermatic morons over them.

Ariados and Venomoth are really cool - their stats just suck. Both of them need an evo.

Budew sucks so much, looks like a dick and is an ass to evolve (i have a lv24 budew which i have since level 4, he's the only one who fought the oreburgh gym and i gave him a lot of berries and it still only has two small fucking hearts

LUCARIO. Here's a bitch I hate. Why? Same as Arceus and stuff. Everyone's whitening Lucario just cause he's the aura pokémon and he's in a movie lololol.

Azelf rocks though but no one likes him for his looks :(

Eevee evolves to suit it's environment, so i'd assume:

Vaporeon: Shorelines
Flareon: Deserts and other hot places, like near volcanoes
Jolteon: High areas that attract lightning, cities
Espeon: Most likely cities
Umbreon: Perpetually dark places
Leafon: Forests
Glaceon: Cold, snowy regions

I fail to see what habitat dragons are best suited for living in.
Well...*brainstorms* *zapped* x.x

Perhaps the Eevee will evolve through abuse and isolation. It will develop a vicious temper, and to take revenge it will mutate into something more powerful. It could also evolve as a result of a dragon-themed item like the Dragon Scale combined with another miscellaneous method like taking it into a cave and leveling it up. Who knows; the dragons in Pokemon live in various environments...

Sorry for the off-topic reply. I can't really target another Pokemon so...I'll just fling a name. Tamanta.

LUCARIO. Here's a bitch I hate. Why? Same as Arceus and stuff. Everyone's whitening Lucario just cause he's the aura pokémon and he's in a movie lololol.
Or it could be because he's an excellent mixed sweeper that doesn't take damage from sand storm. And he looks so cool.

And Staraptor's not fat. It's called plummage, and all birds have it. Ever look at a pigeon before?

Ugh, I'm sick of people like you, who constantly bash the metagame. If pokemon like Tyranitar weren't allowed in the game, other pokemon would just rise to take their place. There's a UU tier for people like you.

Bidoof and Bibarel. At least Rattata and Raticate were decent. Come on, Normal/Water?
I agree taking out the 600 base staters would just make the 530-545 base staters dominate and then you would complain about them and then youll want them out and the base stats will just get lower and lower.

Gt should have taken dragonites 600 base stats since it cant use them well and give them to bidoof. Bidoff would totally dominate with stuff like that!!!

Yeah.. Aruceus should never be. Creater of all pokemon??? sounds lame

Most baby pokemon should be never have existed. I dont get why they add a few babies every gen when most do absolutely nothing. Only exceptions i can think of are Pichu for volt tackle and Wynaut for encore.

Arceus. Thing's are becoming much too exteme. As if the jump from "Protector of Water" (Lugia) to "Creator of Land" (Groudon) wasn't enough, now we need a Pokemon that created EVERYTHING?

I'd really hate to see what comes next.

As for all the "useless NU pokemon/baby Pokemon should not exist" talk, remember Pokemon, contrary to popular belief are not tools used for battle. They are creatures that we live in harmony with and just happen to make them battle to the point of fainting for personal pleasure. That, and not all people who play Pokemon are Smogon members. My little sister played though her Pearl version up to Hearthome City, and now all she does are Contests x(

I think you misunderstood my point. What i meant is why add babies to good evolution lines (eg. chansey, roselia) when they can add much better things, like evos for pokemon who neeed them. Like a certain duck from gen 1.

the only pokemon i can really complain about are the ones that offer nothing whatsoever. sure, all baby pokemon suck, but they're cute and marketable. sure, pokemon like salamence and garchomp are just improved versions of old pokemon, but at least they're useful in battle. sure, having like 20 new legendaries is overkill, but at least they expand on the uber metagame. sure, giving pokemon evolutions when others are more deserving is annoying, but at least some are improving. sure, bibarel and furret and company suck, but there has to be some crappy early pokes. HOWEVER, there is NO point to the following pokes:

finneon: god damn, as if we need more water types. WHAT does this pokemon offer? as if there wern't evnough pure water fish types that were unuseable even in UU as it was, they had to add another.

kricetune/vespiqueen: why does gamefreak hate the bug type so much? and why do they keep rehashing the same boring old bug/flying? man, if you want to add another crappy bug type at least make it interesting in some way, like make it new dual type. and, if you're going to actually give a bug type decent stats (miracle), don't make it bug/flying

chatot: yes, another flying-type that's barely useable. farfetch'd has a new friend

cherrim: roselia part 2. maybe next gen it will get an evolution too so it's not completely worthless

i'm sorry, i just don't understand the point in introducing a new pokemon that offers nothing new to the table and only does exactly what 8 other pokemon do already, half of which do it much better. if you're going to make a new pokemon, is it so hard to make it interesting in SOME way? i understand that not every poke's gonna be OU, but at least give it a cool unique/limited move or ability or make it look cool or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)