Last edited:
I'm really interested to:

Zapdos - Pressure - Modest
31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Lvl. 70 UT

Tornadus - Prankster - Jolly
30/30/31/30/31/31
Lvl. 50 UT

I have Shiny Bold Cresselia in Master Ball.
IVs: 31/17/31/31/30/31
SR'd by my best friend, it's legit.

I have other flawless legends (no shiny): Reshiram, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zapdos, Suicune, Heatran, Terrakion, Landorus, Rayquaza, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latios, Groudon, rticuno, Ho-Oh, Thundurus, Virizion, Palkia, Registeel, Regirock and Regice.
PM me! :)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm really interested to:

Zapdos - Pressure - Modest
31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass
Lvl. 70 UT

Tornadus - Prankster - Jolly
30/30/31/30/31/31
Lvl. 50 UT

I have Shiny Bold Cresselia in Master Ball.
IVs: 31/17/31/31/30/31
SR'd by my best friend, it's legit.

I have other flawless legends (no shiny): Reshiram, Yveltal, Xerneas, Zapdos, Suicune, Heatran, Terrakion, Landorus, Rayquaza, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latios, Groudon, rticuno, Ho-Oh, Thundurus, Virizion, Palkia, Registeel, Regirock and Regice.
PM me! :)

im actually good on those legendaries, but would you be willing to do breeding projects

In return to your CMT, will you be okay with trading a flawless heal venonat for flawless Staryu and a spitback of Horsea? Horsea can be male or female, I'm only interested in the egg moves. Staryu should be fast considering it is a genderless mon. Let me know what you think. Thanks!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
In return to your CMT, will you be okay with trading a flawless heal venonat for flawless Staryu and a spitback of Horsea? Horsea can be male or female, I'm only interested in the egg moves. Staryu should be fast considering it is a genderless mon. Let me know what you think. Thanks!
yes. i may actually already have a flawless staryu egg you can have if thats ok? ill let u know when horsea is ready

chesty, i looked here before and didnt find any so i guessed it was just a title then chesty told me so i thought i missed some info here
me throws computer right out the door as you got to the Simple Questions simple answers thread.
who told you that? the title of my thread? haha
Read the title of his thread he was seriousXD He actually has a dragonite code to trade. I would know because he just gave me one.

edit: he wont put the physical numbers of the code because people can just steal his codes.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
chesty, i looked here before and didnt find any so i guessed it was just a title then chesty told me so i thought i missed some info here
yea i didnt upload the info but i have a few. i saw the other thread and wasnt interested in those initial offers.. what else do you have? also pls check my thread to make sure i dont already have what youre offering. also not interested in shinies, just rare ball females with egg moves

yea i didnt upload the info but i have a few. i saw the other thread and wasnt interested in those initial offers.. what else do you have? also pls check my thread to make sure i dont already have what youre offering. also not interested in shinies, just rare ball females with egg moves
i sent an offer through PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)