Pro Wrestling Room CAWMpetition

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hosted by Baloor & Cringes & Quote (Honorable mention to the other staff)

Pro Wrestling’s CAWmpetition (Create-A-Wrestler Competition) is a competition based around WWE 2K18 (or 2K17, but with less options as this year’s game). Every month, the staff will decide a theme, and users submit their glorious CAWs and the staff decide a top 5. After the top 5 have been decided, it is up to YOU to decide the winner! The winner will have their name displayed in Pro Wrestling’s room intro, until a new winner has been chosen.

You may be asking "But how do I enter?". Well don't worry! We got you covered!

How to enter:
Submit a screenshot of your creation to this subforum! Include your creation’s name, and any extra information you want to help your character (Finisher, home town, etc.). If not on PC, use these for XBox or PS4:

How to Screenshot and Share on PS4
How to Screenshot and Share on XBox One

MAKE SURE TO PUT YOUR PS! USERNAME IN THE DESCRIPTION OR HASHTAG! INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR SCREENSHOT OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO VERIFY THAT THIS IS YOUR CREATION.

Give us a brief description of your CAW, this can include; Why you choose to do this as your CAW, CAWs name, CAWs backstory, CAWs Finishers etc... (Basically whatever you want to describe)

Post as many screenshots as you see necessary (can vary from creation suite screenshots to in game) but make sure to include them in a hide tag!

Post your submissions on this thread!

(Pretend the screenshots are in a hide tag)

Hi ^_^, I made this CAW based around the geek Bhris Brown who is some reason RO in our god tier room. He's a super heavyweight because its common room knowledge that Bhris Brown is fat. I knew he was Mexican so I picked the appropriate skin tone. I gave him an afro and glasses as I remember seeing a picture of him somewhere with both. His gimmick is hes basically a really fat Brock Lesnar.

I have included my PS Username in the CAWs description.

However there are some basic rules that need to be followed.
Rules:
  • Don’t Plagiarize; Make sure to post some form of proof that you’re the original creator.
  • Nothing overly sexual, keep it at most PG-13.
  • Nothing controversial. No Benoit, No Nazis, etc...
  • No racial stereotypes. Anything that is deemed racist will result in your CAW being instantly DQ’d.
  • One submission per person each month.
  • WWE 2k17 & 2k18 ONLY
  • If you make the top 5, do NOT ask for votes or belittle the creations of others.
  • Attempts to find loopholes in the above rules is also banned. Even if it's not explicitly stated above doesn’t mean it's not against the rules.
Failure to follow these rules will result in a DQ and a possible ban from future competitions.

However the most important rule is to have fun and be creative! Just let your inner Vince Russo go wild! Goodluck and happy CAWing everybody! Who says gimmicks are a thing of the past?

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
Hall of Fame

November 2017: Vacant
Theme: Open Theme

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
PUPL Champion
Current Theme

November (Submissions begin November 1st)

November’s theme is an open theme! Since this is the first month of this new project, it’s best that we start off easy. Create a CAW, and make it unique! Make it funny, badass, however you want it! Be creative! Deadline is November 20th!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)