Tournament PSPL V Group Stages: Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Requesting activity win: klefki missed scheduled time, then had trouble with his pc and kept me waiting last night for nothing x.x asked what times i could play today only to not show up yet again, and now im going to have dinner and go to bed so yea,, x.x

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
For future weeks, it'd be highly appreciated and make our lives easier if you post the room/group you're from when you win so we can reflect that ASAP.

Activity calls will be posted in the week 2 thread btw. They're not gonna matter too much until week 3, and we'd rather not delay posting the week 2 matchups by too long.

Luna

journey before destination
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting activity win: klefki missed scheduled time, then had trouble with his pc and kept me waiting last night for nothing x.x asked what times i could play today only to not show up yet again, and now im going to have dinner and go to bed so yea,, x.x
From what I see on Klefkwi's profile you two failed to schedule a time (you could only play later than his suggested times) and then you asked for an activity win 2 hours before the deadline and just before you were going to sleep? This is my conclusion reading the messages on his wall, unless of course you both talked somewhere else, which could be clarified.

Anyway, despite the outcome and not knowing if there is hope for a match, subbing in askov for Klefkwi.
Eyan Coconut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)