Project PU Next Best Thing [Thanks, Everyone!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkinium

the mighty nuaguunibi
Congratulations to Jmash324 for winning with Offensive Defog Altaria! Your nomination has been logged into the archive!

As you may have guessed judging by my other thread, yes, Next Best Thing will be taking a break for a while (specifically, until September.) However, I did get a couple questions about why PU Victim of the Week closed down, so I'll respond to that here.

Quite simply, I'm freezing these so I can focus on BSPL - that is, Battle Spot Premier League - , much like other projects such as Player of the Week and Battle of the Week have been paused momentarily as well for PUPL. An edit in my VotW post cited running out of mons that deserve VotW treatment, which is also true; of course, we're certainly not bone-dry, especially after drops. However, we're starting to brush through most of the A ranks and move into the B ranks, with stuff like Articuno, Lurantis, and Alolan Dugtrio, things that aren't of great concern in the teambuilding phase. Admittedly, this thread is starting to run a bit dry with good, common mons that have unexplored gems, but trust me, it's still coming back when I'm done.

Anyways, with that out of the way... Big thanks to anyone and everyone who contributed and kept this thread up do so long, it was a fun ride :blobnom: There were a lot of sets and memes, good and bad :bloblul: Had a blast hosting this, see you again in September!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)