PU PUPL II Official "Discussion" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does my failure result from MoM's draft? Regardless of whether it was well planned or how good the rest of the team is that shouldn't have a major impact on me. If anything, my massive inactivity for the first 3 weeks (none of the teams I used were built during PUPL until week 4) is a major factor in why the team is doing poorly (see: week 1 when I'm not around and we bring a team that auto loses to zebstrika), although even then it's hard to not acknowledge that I had a stupidly good shot to win the first two weeks without getting pretty unlucky oh wait I cant acknowledge that it'd be accepting a known factor that must make it some excuse for my performance.
e @ below: it's just an old meme although p much everyone using has openly admitted it wouldn't actually apply in xyz game they called me out over
Lol you also can't read. I didn't say your failure resulted from MoM's draft. I didn't even say you failed so don't be that sensitive xD

I did say MoM drafted a bad team, the worst of the entire tour. And whoever was in the PU room when the draft ended knows I said the exact same thing at that time, not just beating you guys when you're down.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
Lol you also can't read. I didn't say your failure resulted from MoM's draft. I didn't even say you failed so don't be that sensitive xD

I did say MoM drafted a bad team, the worst of the entire tour. And whoever was in the PU room when the draft ended knows I said the exact same thing at that time, not just beating you guys when you're down.
dude if you're gonna roast us at least make it funny ._.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lol you also can't read. I didn't say your failure resulted from MoM's draft. I didn't even say you failed so don't be that sensitive

Except you were responding to a post about me to make the point? Don't try to bullshit your way out of this by somehow claiming I'm being sensitive or some garbage when it's pretty clearly relevant lol. I mean I shouldnt have to respond since everybody knows you're just using the fact that you quit to call out people and act like an idiot despite having never gained the right to do so, and hell at least I'm playing for my "trash manager and garbage team" and not quitting the tour right after the draft. The only reason I'm going to is because the general consensus is somebody with that many s needs to be shut up.
Now please, I eagerly await the response. I'm guessing either "wow stop taking it too seriously your post is so long you must care deeply about it and I've actually triggered you" or "nah man I'm chill and don't really care about PU that makes me cool". Hey look I can predict the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Except you were responding to a post about me to make the point? Don't try to bullshit your way out of this by somehow claiming I'm being sensitive or some garbage when it's pretty clearly relevant lol. I mean I shouldnt have to respond since everybody knows you're just using the fact that you quit to call out people and act like an idiot despite having never gained the right to do so, and hell at least I'm playing for my "trash manager and garbage team" and not quitting the tour right after the draft. The only reason I'm going to is because the general consensus is somebody with that many xDs needs to be shut up.
Now please, I eagerly await the response. I'm guessing either "wow stop taking it too seriously your post is so long you must care deeply about it and I've actually triggered you" or "nah man I'm chill and don't really care about PU that makes me cool". Hey look I can predict the future xD
Fine, I'll bite it. The post wasn't directly about you and anyone with basic reading skills can get it. It was criticizing the average level of your team, which is imo the lowest of this tour, something that I think could be seen before the competition even started and I'm not going to procede with that point because this was never supposed to be a big deal.

Now, I also know why you're replying with so much salt, it's because you think you're really good and you don't like how reality keeps showing you otherwise. After all, everyone knows how you only lose to matchup or hax (I'm not counting this as a worthy prediction Teddeh), you just happen to get matchuped and haxed a lot more than others. You can take it personally, you can call me an idiot, say I never accomplished anything, do whatever you want; that won't make you any better.

Last but not least, my honest opinion about you: you're not garbage or anything close. I just don't think you're good. But the truly bad thing about you isn't even related to your skill, it's the salt you always have after you lose, it's way too much and, most of the time, not even justified and anyone else can tell you this.

ManOfMany

I can make anything real
is a Tiering Contributor
guys I've deciphered zdrup15's secret message he made by bolding random words in Megazard's post

try bullshit claiming knows to do so The only must

im the best

my team may not be winning but thats ok

some of you are good, some of you are ok, a few of you are subpar and should feel bad

its funny watching teddeh and zdrup fight haha teddeh is a haxer tho ;0

the reason we've been doing horrible is not because we had a bad team on paper, it's because we are horrible at predicting.
this might be the worst defense of a team I've ever heard. nigga basically said, "we don't have a bad team on paper, it's just that my players are too shit to predict well...but they're still good i promise rofl"
sometimes you just draft badly, just accept it and move on. don't act like you drafted well when you literally just admitted your players are playing poorly. if they're all playing badly then chances are they are not good players, and thus, your drafting skills are subpar.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anty stop bolding my damn posts
Anyway there's not much point in actually discussing any sort of merits to that post but I want to see if I can follow the logic set forth. You respond to a post about me and say my team sucks, but this has no relation to me and it's none of my business. I respond as though it is, and my post is very salty and hurt because you say so. You respond pointing out that it's my fault for reading into it incorrectly although I suppose forgot to put in the part where it's wrong. So I do this totally unjustified callout misreading the situation and ask you to stop posting like an idiot where really what you're saying isn't stupid. You were actually responding to a post about me and criticizing my team but that has nothing to do with me and it's my poor reading skills which led me to believe that.

This is the important bit here
Following this, you prove that I am, in reality, incredibly salty about my losses because I think I'm amazing at this game. The evidence against that is ignored but obviously false, and any game where I have indeed gotten lucked has no impact on the fact that I'm never justified in being annoyed. In fact, being annoyed by hax is definitively a terrible thing to do, and I've never actually been lucked anyway. Everything I say is the mad ranting of a mediocre player gone crazy by his failure to be the very best like no one ever was Pu player, and this is why anything I say can be comfortably ignored because it has absolutely no merit. I just want to make totally sure this is what you're saying, I wouldn't want to miss any of this well detailed analysis of my posting and play.

Anty stop bolding my damn posts
Anyway there's not much point in actually discussing any sort of merits to that post but I want to see if I can follow the logic set forth. You respond to a post about me and say my team sucks, but this has no relation to me and it's none of my business. I respond as though it is, and my post is very salty and hurt because you say so. You respond pointing out that it's my fault for reading into it incorrectly although I suppose forgot to put in the part where it's wrong. So I do this totally unjustified callout misreading the situation and ask you to stop posting like an idiot where really what you're saying isn't stupid. You were actually responding to a post about me and criticizing my team but that has nothing to do with me and it's my poor reading skills which led me to believe that.

This is the important bit here
Following this, you prove that I am, in reality, incredibly salty about my losses because I think I'm amazing at this game. The evidence against that is ignored but obviously false, and any game where I have indeed gotten lucked has no impact on the fact that I'm never justified in being annoyed. In fact, being annoyed by hax is definitively a terrible thing to do, and I've never actually been lucked anyway. Everything I say is the mad ranting of a mediocre player gone crazy by his failure to be the very best like no one ever was Pu player, and this is why anything I say can be comfortably ignored because it has absolutely no merit. I just want to make totally sure this is what you're saying, I wouldn't want to miss any of this well detailed analysis of my posting and play.
K

Oh, almost forgot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)