Reisuke's pokemon imperium (I really should update this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trade Thread Rules
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.
Please add this information to all the Pokémon listed.
Also, would you mind stating whether the Shiny Suicune and Shiny Latias are from Generation 6 (have a Pentagon in the summary screen)?

Other than that, good luck with your thread.

Please add this information to all the Pokémon listed.
Also, would you mind stating whether the Shiny Suicune and Shiny Latias are from Generation 6 (have a Pentagon in the summary screen)?

Other than that, good luck with your thread.
Ok i'll do so. And thanks!

Reisuke
Shiny suicune, pressure, timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, shadow ball/ice beam/signal beam/scald, lv100, master ball (OT [can't type japanese] ID 16864)
This is hacked, the delay required to obtain this TID and the SID necessary is too high for any sane person to bother with on 4th gen, and nobody gets hex flawless shiny legends in 6th gen.

SHINY Arceus*, multitype, timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, judgment/blast burn/hydro cannon/earth power, lv100, cherish ball (OT matches the one for the movie 15 event ID 03075)
This is also hacked.

Shiny manaphy, hydration, timid, 31/31/31/31/31/31, tail glow/bubble/water sport, lv1, regular pokeball (OT Mat ID 62971)
Manaphy is RNG'ed by a member of serebiiforums (currently trying to find out who)
This was RNGed by an RNG researcher named bond697, he does not have a serebii account, and this Manaphy was freely available on about a dozen fake-GTS servers back when 5th gen wi-fi was still a thing.

Serebii forums are garbage, I would suggest you avoid trading for flawless shinies/legends/events there, non-shiny breedables are generally fine as long as you confirm the ball+ability is legal.
Mirai Nikki was also garbage.

Reisuke
This is hacked, the delay required to obtain this TID and the SID necessary is too high for any sane person to bother with on 4th gen, and nobody gets hex flawless shiny legends in 6th gen.

This is also hacked.

This was RNGed by an RNG researcher named bond697, he does not have a serebii account, and this Manaphy was freely available on about a dozen fake-GTS servers back when 5th gen wi-fi was still a thing.

Serebii forums are garbage, I would suggest you avoid trading for flawless shinies/legends/events there, non-shiny breedables are generally fine as long as you confirm the ball+ability is legal.
Mirai Nikki was also garbage.
Not trying to put you down Reisuke but this guy is right. I have a thing where 90% of the stuff I get in a trade I wont offer for trade. I do understand it can be hard to have cool stuff to trade sometimes. I to was reminded a while ago in one of my giveaways that I need to be cautious with the stuff I get in a trade. Either ways I posted because I wanted to offer you some stuff so that way you can actually make some trades:). I never had much when I was a new user to smogon but sometimes I try to help out with what I have. Check my thread out and see what legendaries you would want from me. Then I would prefer it if you pm'd me so we can figure out when we can trade.

Hi,
I am interested in the following pokemon:
- Adamant Entei;
- Jolly Jirachi;
- and your shiny mew. Although for this last one, do you have more information to provide (event/generation)?

Besides, your shiny Reshiram is not a RNG but a hack.

Let me know if there is still something from my thread you'd like.

Hi,
I am interested in the following pokemon:
- Adamant Entei;
- Jolly Jirachi;
- and your shiny mew. Although for this last one, do you have more information to provide (event/generation)?

Besides, your shiny Reshiram is not a RNG but a hack.

Let me know if there is still something from my thread you'd like.
I'm interested in the OCT2014 diancie, the timid thundurus and the shiny landorus.

Mew is from the 3th gen old sea chart event.

And reshiram has been soft resetted in oras. If it would have been from unova then i wouldn't even have it.

I'm interested in the OCT2014 diancie, the timid thundurus and the shiny landorus.

Mew is from the 3th gen old sea chart event.

And reshiram has been soft resetted in oras. If it would have been from unova then i wouldn't even have it.
Ok for this trade. I can trade tonight if you're ok. What are the redis rights for those? (and for Victini, I forgot to ask)

As for the Reshiram, I said RNG but meant SR. It cannot be legit.
A rapid math calculation shows that it would require more than 200,000 hours in average to get this...(assuming 1'06 for SRing a single one, which is pretty fast)
Everyone will tell you the same as me.

Ok for this trade. I can trade tonight if you're ok. What are the redis rights for those? (and for Victini, I forgot to ask)

As for the Reshiram, I said RNG but meant SR. It cannot be legit.
A rapid math calculation shows that it would require more than 200,000 hours in average to get this...(assuming 1'06 for SRing a single one, which is pretty fast)
Everyone will tell you the same as me.
Ok thanks for pointing that out (i was assuming you were talking about the shininess [because of "RNG"]) i'll remove it.

I can trade untill 9.30/10pm our time (GMT +2, pretty handy that shared timezone). Could you pm/vm me for the further organizing the trade?

EDIT: (just for saying not important) done reformating (finally) and there still are 2 shinies waiting to be added

Last edited:
Hi, i'm really interested in your Latias (timid, defog) and your shiny cleffa (bold, magic guard, soft-boiled). My idea, when I noticed you're looking for clone service: I will leave you my rarest Pokemon by way of pledge and therefore I'll do 2 clones of both of the pokemon. One for me and one additional for you. Means you would get back 2 Latias and 2Cleffa. Or let me know whether you want me to do a clone of others of your pokemon. Sorry for my grammar, I'm German! :D
Greetings from the baltic see!

Hi, i'm really interested in your Latias (timid, defog) and your shiny cleffa (bold, magic guard, soft-boiled). My idea, when I noticed you're looking for clone service: I will leave you my rarest Pokemon by way of pledge and therefore I'll do 2 clones of both of the pokemon. One for me and one additional for you. Means you would get back 2 Latias and 2Cleffa. Or let me know whether you want me to do a clone of others of your pokemon. Sorry for my grammar, I'm German! :D
Greetings from the baltic see!
I've VM'ed you already. Just because i'd love to do this

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

Ability: magic guard
Nature: bold
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: regular
Moves: psyshock/shadow ball/toxic/soft-boiled
Stock: 1
OT and ID: OT Crystal ID 23949
Notes: RNG'ed by DX 2401PT of serebiiforums (who is trustworthy) on his HG cartridge (moves are mimic glitched on)
This can't be traded here. Gen 4 Cleffa couldn't learn Soft-Boiled, so even if Mimic glitched, it's not allowed here.

Ability: air lock
Nature: jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: cherish
Moves: extreme speed/hyper beam/dragon pulse/V-create
Stock: 1
OT and ID: OT [can't type japanese] ID 02102
Notes: i can't remember which event and so i do not know if it's touched or not (lv100)(original wondercard)

This Rayquaza was the Pokemon 15th Anniversary Popularity Poll Rayquaza. Due to Rayquaza winning the poll in Japan, that was the Pokemon that was distributed.
Just a heads up.

Hey :)
I am interested in following Pokemon: Manaphy, Victini and Cresselia
I can offer you Clone Services and Breeding Projects
I hope we can mediate something out :)

Hey :)
I am interested in following Pokemon: Manaphy, Victini and Cresselia
I can offer you Clone Services and Breeding Projects
I hope we can mediate something out :)
What do you think of cloning manaphy and cress for the trade (thus 1 clone for you to keep but i get back the original), your shiny swablu for victini, and 4 BP for manaphy + cress.

If needed we can negotiate further in pm

Hello I would like the shiny manaphy/mew ,meloetta,genesect and shiny sneasel. I can offer you any 6 iv KB,HB or as/xy pokemon with the desired nature/moveset .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)