Rina's Artworks | Art Trades -Open- | Requests -Closed-

Contest entry #3 - Tough Claws Blastoise ^^
I've always wanted to do an epic sunset battle scene, and Gen 1 starters have always had a special place in my heart. So when SnoopysWorld requested something with Blastoise, I figured that this is the perfect chance. Hopefully it came out okay ;w;

5/25/14
Looks awesome! It's like Blastoise meets X-Men's Wolverine :)

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
My second entry for the PS! art contest :)
Honestly I never bothered to imagine how Shadow Tag would actually be like, but after seeing this I love it. I'm not an art expert or anything but seeing Jirachi's "dark side" so to speak in front of a helpless Gardevoir is impressive to say the least. Congratz! :)

Looks awesome! It's like Blastoise meets X-Men's Wolverine :)
Honestly I never bothered to imagine how Shadow Tag would actually be like, but after seeing this I love it. I'm not an art expert or anything but seeing Jirachi's "dark side" so to speak in front of a helpless Gardevoir is impressive to say the least. Congratz! :)
Thank you for the support! I'm really glad you like it ^^

Current WIP:

Last edited:

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can I request a traditional piece? Pencil art of a pond with a couple of trees around and a gazebo in the middle, with stone steps leading to it. :>

Artwork for a tourney. I recently received feedback that I should try a style that has crisp-er/cleaner lineart, so that's what I'm working towards.

Art class works that I forgot to post from yesterday and last week:

Last edited:
Today and yesterday's work (with a lot of help/correction/examples from my art teacher, people are hard ;w;)

Also, here's a rough design for a Xerneas gijinka that I did to alleviate art block ;w;
Definitely planning on redrawing it when I have the inspiration.
The concept is Magical Girl Xerneas (idea thanks to SolarisFox)

Last edited:
Today and yesterday's work (with a lot of help/correction/examples from my art teacher, people are hard ;w;)

Also, here's a rough design for a Xerneas gijinka that I did to alleviate art block ;w;
the gijinka is absolutely stunning.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus

I also am really liking the Xerneas Gijinka design

the gijinka is absolutely stunning.
Thank you :) I'm about to start working on your signature. Have you decided if you want anything in particular?
I also am really liking the Xerneas Gijinka design
Thank you so much ^^
Any chance I could have a Flygon banner?
Feel free to PM me the details (size, what you want on it, color, etc) and I'll see what I can do :) Please expect it to take a while though because I'm really busy irl right now.

No I don't have anything in mind :/
Thank you :) I'm about to start working on your signature. Have you decided if you want anything in particular?

Thank you so much ^^

Feel free to PM me the details (size, what you want on it, color, etc) and I'll see what I can do :) Please expect it to take a while though because I'm really busy irl right now.
:/

That Shadow Tag Jirachi is really nice.
I see your taking requests, I was wondering if you could make a piece for me. I was thinking a close up on magnezone's face looking down on us all as if he's superior to us all would look awesome.

Can you draw me the most badass quagsire ever? Loving all the art so far
That Shadow Tag Jirachi is really nice.
I see your taking requests, I was wondering if you could make a piece for me. I was thinking a close up on magnezone's face looking down on us all as if he's superior to us all would look awesome.
I'm really sorry but I'm a bit full on requests atm and I don't think I can take anymore right now. It's my fault for forgetting to change the topic title. I will definitely ask you again if you still want the pieces done once I'm done with my current requests :)

Today's studies from art class

I like the froslass and the traditional art sketches
Thank you so much!

I forgot to upload stuff, but here's works from my class last week and this week.
I'll probably have more Pokemon stuff to upload soon, working on a few projects :)

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Your Koi Fish art is really pretty. :)

I like your Gardevoir gijinka a lot too.

I like the Seascape the most though. ♥

Keep up the awesome artwork; you're my favorite artist on Smogon! ^_^

More updates! Also thread restructuring soon (maybe after the forum move)

For The Player
Alright edited I was in a hurry okay ;w;

This one's a class project :) I will update the thread with the other pieces from this project later!

Also for The Smog :) I'm kinda new to watercolor so I hope it turned out well.

Also I will be working on finishing requests I got in this thread asap :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)