|[Ritz Glitz]| - |[X/Y Trades]|

Nah I don't have anything that fancy unfortunately. Here's a small list of what else I currently have on hand.

Pokemon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31

I can also breed flawless 5iv sand stream Hippopotas' with slack off as the egg move and Impish nature. I'll stop bugging you if you don't need any of those :P
haha, no prob. I'll do it for the Axew and Hippo, both male please (unless they happen to be in luxury balls, haha). Infiltrator Noibat might take a sec to breed, b/c I lost the infiltrator mother somehow forever ago and they've been hella stubborn in giving me a new one.

whats the nature on your female protean froakie?
I'm with people ATM and need to check, but I'm like 70% sure she's Hasty since I think all but one or two of my froakies are rn. I'll double check when I can

haha, no prob. I'll do it for the Axew and Hippo, both male please (unless they happen to be in luxury balls, haha). Infiltrator Noibat might take a sec to breed, b/c I lost the infiltrator mother somehow forever ago and they've been hella stubborn in giving me a new one.
I don't mind a moderate wait.. I'll let you know when my end is ready (shouldn't take long).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)