|[Ritz Glitz]| - |[X/Y Trades]|

CMT for Chansey and Female Riolu with Pkankster.
Are you looking for perfects or spitbacks? Only female 5IV prankster Riolu I have atm are spitback, Jolly, missing HP or Def. I'll trade that if you're interested for Gooey Goodra 31/X/31/31/31/31, and perfect 5IV Chansey for one of your 31/31/31/X/31/31 male Sneasel?

Would you be interested in a 4 IV Infiltrator Zubat (Bravebird) spitback for a riolu spitback? :]
Sure, sounds good. What nature and gender?

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Are you looking for perfects or spitbacks? Only female 5IV prankster Riolu I have atm are spitback, Jolly, missing HP or Def. I'll trade that if you're interested for Gooey Goodra 31/X/31/31/31/31, and perfect 5IV Chansey for one of your 31/31/31/X/31/31 male Sneasel?

Sure, sounds good. What nature and gender?
Jolly ♀

Edit: Thanks a lot!
haha, I was wondering with the connection timeout. Thanks a bunch :)

Yes, sounds good.
Edit: Added your FC.
Awesome, I'll add you in a minute

CMT for chansey
I just traded all my perfect chanseys, but both parents are 6IV flawless so it should only take me a few to get more if that's what you're looking for. Otherwise I have a bunch of 4/5 imperfect
I'll check your thread in a min

Very interested in Jolly/Adamant Steadfast Lucario. CMT Plox
Same deal, atm I've only got two 4IVs with Steadfast, but I can breed you one if you want a perfect. I'll check your thread in a sec

Hey I can get you a timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Ralts, let me know if you are still looking for one.
I do still need a male one :) Lemme know what you're interested in

Would I be able to get one of the ferroseed bred? Female possibly?

I've got a male Jolly Prankster with everything but def as my closest. Gimme a few though and I'll get a perfect one
For a Sheer Force Naive DD Bagon, if that's alright? Do you have females of those?
Yeah, I have some of those

Would I be able to get one of the ferroseed bred? Female possibly?

I've got a male Jolly Prankster with everything but def as my closest. Gimme a few though and I'll get a perfect one
For a Sheer Force Naive DD Bagon, if that's alright? Do you have females of those?
Yeah sure, but I probably won't be able to get one bred until tomorrow if that's ok. About to go to bed.

Chansey. Cmt please.
Would I be able to get a MS Dratini? Male, if possible

Would i be able to coax a female Togepi you have listed for it?
I've got a 5IV female right now that's imperfect, sans Def.
Since Togepi have such a B for a gender ratio it'd prob be rough to get a perf female. So if you need it for breeding, if the imperfect female works that'd probably be better? Or if not, I'd probably have perfect males 10x over before I'd get a lady one tbh

If you're dead set for a perfect female though we could work smth out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)