All Gens RoAPL 3: Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
i was on yesterday but didnt find magellan, although i did have something come up so only stayed on for like half an hour. i had no idea that that was the absolute only time you could fight. im free the rest of today but ye.

Call me a crybaby or whatever you want but this is just unbelieveable. I should win every match so far but i got haxed in every single one. I know hax is part of the game and i shouldnt react like that. But this is just way too much and so frustrating. I got haxed in 4 matches now and won only one when i was in every match the better player. Mons is a game i love
sorry Kenzo for bitching after the match, but i was just too frustrated. gg

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
My opponent has his wall disabled so I PMd him on discord this Monday and I had no answer so asking for the activity win.

Can we have an extension for Sergi va Vileman? Sergi failed to tell anyone in time for us to find a sub, so it'd be nice to not let this go to activity at this point in the season.

Gilbert arenas

Rex rhydon
is a Tiering Contributor
Can we have an extension for Sergi va Vileman? Sergi failed to tell anyone in time for us to find a sub, so it'd be nice to not let this go to activity at this point in the season.
No this shit happens every week, I feel it's about time u got a loss. From a completely objectively view, it's absurd that Sergio is stil in the lineup every week when he's only gotten one game.

That's changing for future weeks. Anyway, I'm not interested in arguing with you publicly especially as you're not even part of the issue right now. If you'd like you can talk to me privately but not in this thread :)

Last edited:

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Ill be taking the act win, cant play now and i pmed luigi a while ago about this so yea lol
heck even serga told me "he would try to be here sunday" so yea no reason for this to not be an act win i feel

Ill be taking the act win, cant play now and i pmed luigi a while ago about this so yea lol
heck even serga told me "he would try to be here sunday" so yea no reason for this to not be an act win i feel
Ok. I won't argue, you have the right to take the win, honestly.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
malekith should get activity over rey bc rey never responded to him, i suppose
funk and shake never contacted each other over the course of the week and i think they touched base once today, but they never even scheduled and there's no way in hell that either party deserves activity, so this game should go dead
ggs

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
malekith should get activity over rey bc rey never responded to him, i suppose
funk and shake never contacted each other over the course of the week and i think they touched base once today, but they never even scheduled and there's no way in hell that either party deserves activity, so this game should go dead
ggs
funk said he'd play when he got home, and the deadline is also tomorrow afternoon at 4 est so it's not like they don't have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)