RockinX and OmegaDonut's Pokémon Privacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
Please direct all CMTs to RockinX. He has all the Pokemon listed here, OmegaDonut's included. OmegaDonut will not respond to CMT requests.

Also, just to be clear, I don't do third gen breeding projects.

OmegaDonut said:
I had some Pokemon that few people had and a lot of people wanted, but the hard truth is, I'm not interested in most stuff people have to offer. So I decided to put them in the care of someone who did.

RULES and FULL DISCLOSURE

- We don't trade with .pkm files. Fake GTS servers, Pokécheck, Pokésav, Pokégen or save files are out of the question so don't ask.

- If you want to trade, you MUST have an active trade thread here on Smogon. Don't link to other Pokémon forums when you CMT.

- Don't PM or VM us with CMTs unless a very high amount of time has passed after you CMTd on my thread.

- If we arrange a trade, do not cancel it later because you want to do it yourself now or because you found a "better" one from someone else or whatever. That's just rude and unfair... If you do that, do not expect to trade with me in the future.

- Please have someone clone your pokémon before we do a trade if you can't do it yourself. It's a huge hassle for me to clone a pokémon, so I will most likely not be willing to trade if you need me to clone it for you. Though in special cases, if you are fine with me only cloning my copy and then giving you back your poké, then I can do the cloning.

- If your Pokés can't be nicknamed, the chances of me wanting them are about 5%.

OmegaDonut said:
I do not use an AR. However, I do backup my save files, either via flashcarts (4th gen) or using NuGaSa (Colo\XD) because I really don't feel like playing through it over and over just to score a half-decent Baton Pass Zapdos. No, I don't have 10 cartridges to download 10 copies of the TRU Arceus.

Some Pokémon are caught using an emulator, like the Sapphire Kyogre or the Selfdestruct Mewtwos. These Pokémon come from games where the RNG is very difficult, if not impossible, to manipulate without using one. You can be certain that anybody else who has Pokémon from these games also had to use an emulator to get them.

Most Pokémon listed in my section of the thread are ones that RockinX cannot nickname directly. However, those listed with the *NICKNAMEABLE!* tag are ones he can.

Stuff Here Rarely\Never Found Elsewhere
Manaphy

31\31\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Electric 70)
Hatched at: Sandgem Town
Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.
WARNING: Because Game Freak never foresaw the RNG and Mystery Gift being abused in this manner, they automatically assume all shiny Manaphy are "hacked" and thus will not allow Battle Recorder videos containing them to be uploaded. For this reason, a non-shiny Manaphy is available.

This was done as a project for Negator. He, RockinX and I have the sole redistribution rights on this.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\30\31\30\30\1, Sassy
Tutored moves: Selfdestruct, Counter, Dynamicpunch
Huy used this very Mewtwo to get in the top 8 (#2 seed) of the official 2010 VGC World Championships, held in Hawaii by The Pokémon Company. It was specially designed to be a Trick Room Mewtwo, which took all his opponents by surprise.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
A spitback from trying to RNG the above Mewtwo. For some reason, Leaf Green switched to Method 2, contrary to Smogon’s article on PID\IV creation – it says that legendaries are only Method 1, but this proved it wrong. The IVs were right, but the nature was wrong. I was lucky it still gave me a –Speed nature.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\31\30\31\31\31, Hasty
Comes UT at L70.

Heatran

31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
Special moves: Eruption, Magma Storm (not otherwise obtainable at L50)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights (Japanese). Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

30\30\31\30\31\31, Quiet (HP Grass 70)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights (Japanese). This one has a 31 Speed IV, so it can outspeed SOME things with enough Speed EVs.
Comes UT at L50.

Kyogre

31/5/30/30/30/1, Quiet
A Kyogre that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Groudon that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip. But this is a Kyogre RNG'd in Sapphire on an emulator, so it can be at L49 and underspeed those L50 Groudons. Also makes it a faster Kyogre under Trick Room.
Comes UT at L45.

Togekiss ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Brave
Trait: Hustle
Togekiss may have 50 base attack, but with Hustle and Life Orb, Extremespeed off this thing friggin' hurts. Sure, it has an accuracy drop, but 80% of the time, it works every time. Want damage calculations? It's 2HKO on standard Palkia and Kyogre.
Comes UT as L1 Togepi OR EV-trained as L50 Togetic with 252 HP \ 252 Attack \ 4 something else.

Lots of people have this one, but it’s listed here because it’s nicknameable!

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold
I've gotten every single nature except Adamant. It just never appears.
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

Shiny Zapdos
/ OT: RokinX^_^ (HeartGold) [ENG]
Quiet
30/6/30/31/31/0
A Zapdos that works inside a Trick Room. Add a Macho Brace and it's sure to be VERY slow. I caught it in Level, Love and Friend Balls because everyone uses Fast and Ultra Balls.

Kecleon / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]
Quiet
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Nasty Plot, Recover, Fake Out
I'm surprised that I haven't seen another one like this on Smogon. Bred in my retail SoulSilver cart.

Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Since I had the egg moves, I decided to RNG another one with a +atk nature.

Mewtwo - ミュウツー (Myuutsuu, its default Japanese name)
(JP) / OT: アルヘニス (Current LeafGreen save). [JPN]
Adamant
31 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 29 / 31
Self-Destruct (XD tutor move), Psychic, Disable and Swift
After days of waiting, I finally hit my frame. I could have gone for a completely flawless one, but I don't really give a shit about a higher frame just for two stupid points. I taught it Self-Destruct with the Mimic glitch because I don't have XD. This comes from the dumped save file of my LeafGreen cart. Comes UT at level 75 because after teaching it SD, it had Psybeam, SD and Rage, so I wanted to use Rare Candies to level it up to levels where it learns the default moves, but I looked up the levels only after using the first rare candy, and decided I didn't want to level up each one to level 93 so they could learn Safeguard (why did they have to change the levels so much???). Anyway, I also caught one in a Great Ball, but I didn't Pal Park it. I might do that later upon request.

Female Tyranitar / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]
Adamant
Dragon Dance (Egg move), Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor Move) Crunch, Rock Slide
IVs: 30 / 31 / 29 / 19 / 31 / 31
I spent days on this Breeding Project for Kisk, but I was finally able to hit the right frame. It was really hard because Larvitar eggs take AGES to hatch.
I used Rare Candies to level it up and teach it Counter.
Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. Comes untrained at level 55.

Last edited:

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
The Video Game Championships are over for 2010, so any Pokémon I deemed redistributable to other VGC players are now SEMI-REDIS unless otherwise stated.

When the VGC rules are announced for 2011, then I will reinstate the policy for some Pokémon.

Pokémon that were redistributable to VGC 2010 players are NOT automatically redistributable to VGC 2011 players.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
NON-VGC CRITTERS

All of these are SEMI-REDISTRIBUTABLE unless otherwise specified.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\31\30\31\31\31, Hasty
Comes UT at L70.
Emulator used. Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

Mewtwo [JPN]

31\30\31\30\30\1, Sassy
Huy used this very Mewtwo to get in the top 8 (#2 seed) of the official 2010 VGC World Championships, held in Hawaii by The Pokémon Company. It was specially designed to be a Trick Room Mewtwo, which took all his opponents by surprise.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo [JPN]

30\31\30\30\30\0, Quiet
A spitback from trying to RNG the above Mewtwo. For some reason, Leaf Green switched to Method 2, contrary to Smogon’s article on PID\IV creation – it says that legendaries are only Method 1, but this proved it wrong. The IVs were right, but the nature was wrong. I was lucky it still gave me a –Speed nature.
Comes UT at L70.

Mewtwo *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid
Doesn't blow up, but still has its perks.
Comes trained at L100 with 6 HP \ 252 SpAttk \ 252 Speed. It's not like you were going to give it any other spread anyway. No <L99 version available.
Cloned by reloading backup .sav files onto a flashcart.

Mew [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31 Timid\Jolly\Modest\Careful\Impish\Naive\Hasty\Calm\Bold
I've gotten every single nature except Adamant. It just never appears.
Comes UT at L5. Despite being an event Pokémon, I can nickname it because I RNG'd a game save with the same ID as the Mew (11219).
Semi-redistributable (you may trade to others, but they may not trade further)

Lugia *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\7\31\31\31\31, Timid
Comes UT at L70.

Ho-oh *NICKNAMEABLE!*

29/31/29/12/29/31, Jolly
Comes UT at L45 OR trained at L50 with 6 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Kyogre

31/5/30/30/30/1, Quiet
A Kyogre that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Groudon that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip. But this is a Kyogre RNG'd in Sapphire on an emulator, so it can be at L49 and underspeed those L50 Groudons. Also makes it a faster Kyogre under Trick Room.
Comes UT at L45.

Kyogre *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid
Comes trained at L52 with 6 HP \ 252 SpAttk \ 252 Speed.

Kyogre *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\6\30\31\31\0, Quiet
This Quiet Kyogre is copied from RockinX's section.
Comes UT at L50.

Kyogre

30/22/30/30/30/31, Timid (HP Flying 70)
This Kyogre is intended as a Scarfed Kyogre - to outspeed Modest Scarfed Kyogres and Ludicolos EV'd to outspeed Modest Kyogres. Also comes with HP Flying to put the hurt on some of Kyogre's common counters, including Shedinja, Ludicolo, Toxicroak and Abomasnow.
Comes UT at L50.

Kyogre [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31/31/31/31/31/31, Modest
Comes EV trained at L73.

Groudon [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\28\30\0, Brave
A Groudon that is as slow as possible will win the weather war against a Kyogre that is brought out at the same time. Unless they're both tied for speed. Then it's a coin flip.
Comes trained at L70 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SDef.

Groudon

31\30\31\15\31\31, Adamant
Comes UT at L50.

Latios ♂

31\19\31\30\30\31, Timid (HP Ground 70)
Comes UT at L35.

Latias ♀

31\19\31\30\30\31, Timid (HP Ground 70)
Comes UT at L40.

Garchomp ♂

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Tutored move: Outrage
Caught: Wayward Cave
Available as UT Gible at L17. (Yes, it's the shiny sprite.)

Dialga [JPN]

31\27\30\30\28\0, Quiet
This very Dialga was used by Cybertron to get to top 4 in the Newark VGC 2010 regional tournament.
Comes EV trained with 252 HP \ 252 SpAttk at L77.

Dialga *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Modest
Comes EV trained with 208 HP (gives 201 HP at L50) \ 66 SpAttk \ 236 Speed.

Dialga

31\30\31\15\31\31, Adamant
Comes UT at L1, from the Arceus HGSS event.
Bulk Up Dialga works great in Ubers Doubles, with proper team support. Very little can take it down once it’s set up, and makes sure your team isn’t weak to Blissey.

Dialga [JPN] *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\31\31\31\23\31, Jolly
Also works for the aforementioned Bulk Up set. Obtained from the HGSS Arceus event.
Comes UT at L1.

Palkia *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid
Comes UT at L1, from the Arceus HGSS event.

Giratina

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L49 with 252 HP \ 100 Def \ 58 SpAttk \ 100 SpDef.

Giratina

31\19\31\30\30\31, Bold
Comes UT at L1.

Giratina

29\31\29\12\29\31, Jolly
Comes UT at L1.

Manaphy

Although the Mystery Gift algorithm specifically prevents the creation of shiny Pokemon, it only checks to see if hatches shiny on the game it was created. There's nothing stopping you from trading the egg to a game where it DOES hatch shiny, which is what I did here. I used Wild Eep's Pandora's Box program to RNG for an ID\SID combo that had this spread as shiny.
WARNING: Because Game Freak never foresaw the RNG and Mystery Gift being abused in this manner, they automatically assume all shiny Manaphy are "hacked" and thus will not allow Battle Recorder videos containing them to be uploaded. For this reason, a non-shiny Manaphy egg is available.

This was done as a project for Negator. He, RockinX and I have the sole redistribution rights on this.

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant\Jolly\Modest\Hasty\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bold\Calm\Bashful\Dopey\Sneezy\Grumpy\Happy\Sleepy\Doc
Pretty much any nature except Timid; I can't seem to get it to appear.
Comes UT at L100, so you have to EV it using vitamins only.
Fully redistributable.

Aerodactyl ♂

31\31\25\4\30\31, Jolly
Trait: Pressure
It's a Mining Museum Pokemon, so sadly it doesn't have Double-Edge.
Available UT at L20.

Jirachi [JPN]

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bold\Calm
Special move: Draco Meteor
HP Ground is pretty good at taking out some of Jirachi's counters, like Heatran and Magnezone. I wonder why it never made it into an analysis.
Comes UT at L5. It's the NZ Jirachi, so it has a Japanese name until I RNG up a game save that can rename it.

Ageto Celebi [JPN]

There are two ways of getting an Ageto Celebi. One involves spending $300 on eBay to obtain an original Japanese Colosseum Bonus Disk. The other involves hacking your Wii to play a burned DVD copy of the ISO. I modified my copy of the Ageto Celebi disc to transfer Celebis directly to an English Colosseum save, with no need for a Japanese save middleman. RockinX actually has a Japanese Leaf Green, so he can use an unmodified copy.

Hasty, 26\30\31\30\31\15 (Dammit, 1 IV away from HP Fire 70)
Timid, 26\8\19\11\9\30
Timid, 30\26\16\27\15\16
Bold, 21\0-1\25\2-3\20\28

The Celebis are still coming, so you may wish to wait for a really good one if you'd like.

Tentacruel ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Timid (HP Grass 70)
Trait: Liquid Ooze
Comes UT at L22.

Horsea ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Sniper
Comes UT at L40.

Gengar ♀

31\30\30\31\31\31, Naive (HP Ice 70)
The Naive nature is intended to not result in an attack drop for Explosion. Or maybe a Sub+Focus Punch set.
Comes UT and EV trained at L50. I forget the EVs, though, but it's got 252 in Speed, most in SpAttk, and some in Attack.

Starmie *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT as L40 Staryu.

Gyarados ♂

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Caught: Sendoff Spring
Available as UT Gyarados at L37.

Snorlax ♂

31\31\31\X\31\31, Adamant
Bred move: Curse
Trait: Thick Fat
Available EV trained at L50, will fill in exact EVs later.

Zapdos *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L50.

Scizor ♂

31\31\31\17\31\31, Adamant
Trait: Technician
Caught: Route 210
Available as UT Scyther at L19.

Blissey ♀

31\9\31\10\31\31, Calm
Trait: Natural Cure
Nicknamed "Molly Nut". No, I will not change this.
Tutored move: Seismic Toss
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 in Def\SpDef.

Suicune *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L40.

Flygon

31\31\31\31\31\31, Naughty
Comes EV-trained at L99 with 252 Attack \ 4 SpAttk \ 252 Speed, knowing Trapinch-only level-up moves Feint and Fissure.

Metagross

31\31\31\4\31\31, Jolly
Tutored moves: Iron Head, Trick, Explosion
With a Choice Scarf Metagross outspeeds all non-Scarfed Pokemon through base 130 speed.
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 4 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Metagross *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\30\31\0, Brave
Slow Metagross intended for Trick Room
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk \ 6 SpDef.

Infernape [JPN] ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Encore
Comes UT as an egg, and EV-trained with 252 Attk \ 252 Speed at L50 (non-shiny).
Incidentally, you could go to timetwister and ask him to hatch it shiny in exchange for something. I used the ShinyFinder to search for a low-frame non-shiny Jolly egg (ironic), just by having an ID\SID inputted that wasn't mine. And the one I had inputted just happened to be his. :P

Roserade ♂ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\3\31\30\30\31, Timid (HP Ground 70)
Egg moves: Sleep Powder, Leaf Storm
Trait: Natural Cure
Comes UT as L1 Roselia.

Lucario [JPN] ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Bullet Punch, Follow Me
Trait: Inner Focus
Lucario has interesting potential as a Follow Me user in VGC ubers. Lots of Dragon-type attacks are around, which it resists. Pair it up with a Palkia to draw away Draco Meteors! Also, most Groudons only come with Earthquake and Rock Slide. Use Magnet Rise and watch as those Rock Slides bounce harmlessly off of Lucario's 4x Rock resist.
Available UT as shiny L1 or not-shiny egg.

Togekiss ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 216 Def \ 38 SpDef \ 4 Speed. Sorry, it's kind of a VGC 2009 spread.

Togekiss ♀

31\31\31\31\31\31, Brave
Trait: Hustle
Togekiss may have 50 base attack, but with Hustle and Life Orb, Extremespeed off this thing friggin' hurts. Sure, it has an accuracy drop, but 80% of the time, it works every time. Want damage calculations? It's 2HKO on standard Palkia and Kyogre.
Comes UT as L1 Togepi OR EV-trained as L50 Togetic with 252 HP \ 252 Attack \ 4 something else.

Dusknoir ♂

31\31\31\12\31\0, Sassy
Comes UT at L16 for L20 tournaments.

Bronzong

31\31\31\12\31\0, Sassy
Trait: Levitate
Comes UT at L35.

Weavile ♂

31\31\31\9\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Fake Out, Ice Shard
Tutored move: Low Kick
It's the Worlds '09 Weavile. Comes in a fancy Cherish Ball. Available trained at L50 with 6 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

31\31\31\31\31\0, Quiet (HP Ice 64)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights. Best used as a Trick Room Heatran.
Comes UT at L50.

Heatran ♂ [JPN]

30\30\31\30\31\31, Quiet (HP Grass 70)
This is the special Heatran that comes from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Lights. This one has a 31 Speed IV, so it can outspeed SOME things with enough Speed EVs.
Comes UT at L50.

Heatran ♀

30\30\31\30\31\31, Hasty (HP Grass 70)
Hasty nature means no attack drop when you Explode.
Comes UT at L50.

Cresselia ♀

31/31/29/31/29/1, Sassy
Comes UT at L50.

Cresselia ♀

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 228 HP \ 180 Def \ 90 SpAttk \ 8 Speed.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro

Zubat ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

29\31\29\12\29\31, Jolly
Comes UT at L16.

Crobat

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Bred moves: Brave Bird, Quick Attack
Comes UT as a Zubat egg.

Raikou *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L40.

Abomasnow ♂

31\31\31\30\30\31, Hasty (HP Ground 70)
This Abomasnow works as a mixed Scarf set.
Comes UT as L33 Snover.

Abomasnow ♂ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\30\30\31\31\0, Quiet
Egg move: Leech Seed
Standard Quiet mixed Abomasnow.
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 SpAttk \ 6 SpDef.

Honchkrow ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

29\31\29\12\29\31, Jolly
Trait: Super Luck
Comes UT as L17 Murkrow.

Lanturn ♀

31\23\31\30\31\31, Calm
Trait: Volt Absorb
Available trained at L50, 44 HP \ 188 Def \ 232 SAttk \ 46 SDef

Tyrogue

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant
Trait: Steadfast (becomes Technician Hitmontop, Iron Fist Hitmonchan, Reckless Hitmonlee)
Bred moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Rapid Spin
Comes UT as L1 Tyrogue.

Tyrogue

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Trait: Guts (becomes Intimidate Hitmontop, Keen Eye Hitmonchan, Limber Hitmonlee)
Bred moves: Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Rapid Spin
Comes UT as L1 Tyrogue.

Hariyama ♂

31\31\30\6\31\0, Brave
Nicknamed "Tum-Tum". No, I will not change this.
Comes EV trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 Attk.

Azurill ♀\♂ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant
Egg moves: Sing, Charm
Trait: Huge Power
This Azurill spontaneously changes from female to male upon evolving. Try it if you've never seen it!
Comes UT at L1.

Milotic ♀

30\14\30\31\31\30, Timid (HP Electric 70)
This is the shiny Milotic received by entrants of the '09 VGC.
Available UT at L50.

Absol *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\22\30\31, Jolly
Trait: Super Luck
Absol proved its worth when TR_Jessie used it to win 4th place in the U.S. VGC national tournament.
Comes UT at L38.

Toxicroak ♂

31\31\31\17\31\31, Adamant
Bred moves: Feint, Fake Out
This was done as a breeding project for me by timetwister. Thanks again!

Mismagius [JPN] ♀

31\30\30\30\30\30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

Mesprit

30\27\31\26\30\31, Calm
Gets four common moves in the VGC metagame - Blizzard, Thunder, Grass Knot, and Trick Room - as well as Imprison to keep your opponent from using them.
Comes UT at L50.

Pichu

31\31\31\31\31\31, Jolly
Special moves: Endeavor, Volt Tackle
It's the Pikachu-colored Pichu, from GameStop.
Comes UT at L30. Fully redistributable.

Parasect ♂ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

31\31\31\31\31\0, Brave
Trait: Dry Skin
Parasect is great support under Trick Room in the VGCs, where there's no Sleep Clause to keep it from Sporing left and right. It is surprisingly sturdy as well, its Dry Skin allowing it to recover health from Surfs and its Bug-typing resisting Mach Punch from the now-common Hitmontop.
Comes EV-trained with 255 HP \ 255 Attk (sorry, screwed up on the EV-training somewhere, but it's not much of a difference).

Golem ♀

31\31\31\11\30\31, Adamant
Trait: Sturdy
Tutored move: Sucker Punch
Available as UT Geodude at L18.

Dodrio ♂

3\29\2\9\13\31, Jolly
Special move: Baton Pass
This is the fastest and strongest XD Dodrio I know.
Comes trained at L100 with 6 HP \ 252 Attk \ 252 Speed.

Jynx ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Forewarn
Comes UT at L22.

Kangaskhan ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

29\31\29\12\29\31, Jolly
Trait: Scrappy
Comes UT at L15.

Lapras ♀

31\2\31\31\31\31, Calm
Trait: Water Absorb
Bred moves: Sheer Cold (not available at L50 otherwise)
Set: Ice Beam\Sheer Cold\Sleep Talk\Rest
Available trained at L50, with 140 HP \ 132 Def \ 190 SAttk \ 36 SDef \ 12 Speed.

Typhlosion ♂ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

30\11\31\30\31\31, Modest (HP Grass 70)
EV-trained with 252 SpAttk and 252 Speed.

Quagsire ♀

31\31\31\13\31\0, Sassy
Trait: Damp
Can bluff Water Absorb until your opponent tries (and fails) to try to win the game by blowing up on all of your Pokemon.
Egg moves: Safeguard, Encore, Recover*
Comes EV-trained at L50 with 252 HP \ 252 SpDef. (Recover not available on this EV-trained version, only on the egg that I haven't found yet.)

Haunter ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L19.

Abra ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Inner Focus
Comes UT at L15.

Electabuzz ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L18.

Venonat ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Tinted Lens
Comes UT at L8.

Slaking ♂

30\31\31\30\31\31, Adamant
Bred moves: Pursuit
This beast was hatched about two years before the RNG was cracked.
Available UT at L44 (it sat in the Day-Care for a while)

Slaking ♂

31\30\31\18\29\31, Jolly
Available UT as L10 Slakoth.

Minun ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L5.

Plusle ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L18.

Caterpie ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L5.

Spoink ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Own Tempo
Comes UT at L3.

Nidoran ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Rivalry
Comes UT at L18.

Magnemite *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Trait: Sturdy
Comes UT at L18.

Sentret ♀ *NICKNAMEABLE!*

Comes UT at L16.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
If you really want to EV train for me, you have to have very good past training references with links to them.

Those who don't read the rules and offer pokémon arbitrarily even though it is NOT being among my wants, will be ignored.

I'll host a giveaway every now and then, so please don't insist if you don't have a thread. It won't get you anywhere.

About the redistributability of this thread's pokémon:

Everything is semi-redistributable unless otherwise noted. Pokés meant for VGC tournaments are a big exception: They're all fully redistributable as long as you participate on said events. The shiny Manaphy and the Misdreavus's egg are non-redistributable.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
My Pokémon:

Mewtwo - ミュウツー (Myuutsuu, its default Japanese name)
(JP) / OT: アルヘニス (Previous LeafGreen save). [JPN]

Calm

31 / 15 / 31 / 31 / 10 / 30

HP Bug 70

Comes from my retail LeafGreen cart. I can teach Emerald moves on request.

Cloned by copying save files.

Male Squirte / OT: Argenis (Emerald)[ENG]

Bold /Torrent

31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move)

My first flawless breed. I was so proud of it when I managed to do it. At the time I bred it (late summer 2009, I think), I was too lazy to wait for a female Squirtle to have it learn Mirror Coat by egg move as well, but I think this is just fine.

I bred it on my retail Emerald cart. Comes at level 11.

Chansey
/ OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]

Bold - Natural Cure

Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Seismic Toss (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor move), Aromatherapy (Egg move), Softboiled

31 / 4 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

I bred it on my retail Emerald cart. Comes at level 22.

Important note about the Chansey: If the Pal Park date says it's from late 2009/early 2010, it's more suited to be used as a Chansey because it's possible that it won't change its name to Blissey upon evolving. This is due to a problem with trash bytes caused by trading from my US Emerald cart to my Japanese LeafGreen, and then Pal Parking to my Japanese Soulsilver. In third gen, the names of pokés traded from other regions will be treated as nicknames, so they will retain their names once they evolve, which is annoying. I will not pal park US pre-evolutions to my Japanese SS anymore, but I've traded some Chanseys that have this problem, so I need to make this clear.

Female Shellder - シェルダー / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver)

Adamant / Skill Link

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 31

Rock Blast

Comes from my retail SoulSilver cart.

Oh, man! Cloyster is so broken in the 5th generation! Just a little joke to break the ice! Oh, man, I crack myself up.

In all seriousness, you can EV train in the fourth generation, but don't evolve it until you've given it a Heart Scale in BW so that it learns Shell Break/Crack/Smash/whatever it ends up being called when it comes out in English. Available as an egg or hatched and shiny.

Shiny version is Fully redistributable as long as you use a pun when offering it.

Ditto - Nicknamed Adam / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Adamant

Free and fully redistributable as long as you don't use Pokegen or Pokesav to clone it.

Ditto - Nicknamed TimIc / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Timid

30 / 15 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 HP Ice 70

Free and fully redistributable as long as you don't use Pokegen or Pokesav to clone it.

Ditto - Nicknamed CmFir / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Calm

31 / 27 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 30 HP Fire 70

Ditto - Nicknamed Quite / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Quiet

31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0

Ditto - Nicknamed Perfo / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Calm

31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Free and fully redistributable as long as you don't use Pokegen or Pokesav to clone it.[/hide]

Female Tyranitar / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]

Adamant

Dragon Dance (Egg move), Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor Move) Crunch, Rock Slide

IVs: 30 / 31 / 29 / 19 / 31 / 31

I bred it on my retail Emerald cart. I spent days on this Breeding Project, but I was finally able to hit the right frame. It was really hard because Larvitar eggs take AGES to hatch.

I used Rare Candies to level it up and teach it Counter.

Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. Comes untrained at level 55.

Male Qwilfish with uncapitalized BW-style name / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]

Jolly / Swift Swim

Spikes, Flail (Egg move), Swords Dance (FRLG move tutor move), Pain Split (HGSS tutor move)

31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31

I bred it on my retail Emerald cart. Comes at level 5.

Finally decided to go back to 3rd gen retail cart abuse. What better way than getting a Jolly Swift Swim Qwilfish?

[/URL]

Entei / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Jolly

31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 /31

Comes from my retail SoulSilver cart. Can also catch in any other type of Ball (I backed up my save with it roaming).

Raikou / OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]

Timid

31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 /31

Comes from my retail SoulSilver cart. Can also catch in any other type of Ball (I backed up my save with it roaming).

Last edited:

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus

Male Swellow / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]
Hasty
Counter (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor Move), Double-Edge (FRLG, Emerald-exclusive Tutor Move), Endeavor
1 / 31 / 11 / 6 / 27 / 31
A Breeding Project for September, which I bred on my retail Emerald cart. This bird has awful defenses on purpose. It needs as few IVs in defense to ensure that it can return as much damage as possible using Counter after activating its Focus Sash (the low HP is there to make it even more likely that the Sash will be activated). Double-Edge is there in case is has switched in on Stealth Rock to take away as many Hit Points from its foe as it can since Double-Edge has a base power of 120. For reference, Swellow deals 462 points of damage after having its Sash activated after using Counter. The only things that could survive a Counter from my Swellow would be Snorlax, Regigigas and Blissey. It is unlikely that you want to stay in against Regigigas to be parafused, Blissey will not deal any kind of physical moves apart from Counter or Seismic Toss and Snorlax is not in NU (the same is true for Blissey).
Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. Comes at level 26 untrained. Bred on my retail Emerald cart.

Male Milotic / OT: Argenis (Emerald) [ENG]
Modest
Hypnosis (Egg move), Hidden Power Electric 68
30 / 21 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power Electric 68 was easier to get than 70, and since it doesn't make a huge difference, I went for it.
Date: It will display the date on which it was Pal Parked. I bred it on my retail Emerald cart.

Jirachi
/ OT: SMR2010 [ENG]
Adamant, Modest (Why anyone would want this one is beyond me, but you never know)
30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
Not much to say about it. Omega couldn't get an Adamant one, but I was able to snatch one. HP Ice 70 to let them distinguish themselves from OmegaD's. Legitimate Wondercard from my retail Diamond cart dumped and RNG abused on something that starts with an "E" and ends with an "R".

Quiet
31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
I'm surprised that I haven't seen another one like this on Smogon. Bred on my retail SoulSilver cart.

Adamant
Since I had the egg moves, I decided to RNG another one with a +atk nature. I bred it on my retail SoulSilver cart.

Female Absol - アブソル
/ OT: アルヘニス (SoulSilver) [JPN]
Adamant - Super Luck
I don't think I've seen any of these in any thread, but I'm not sure why. Heavy Ball fits it really well. I'm only catching wild pokés that don't learn worthwhile egg moves or don't learn them at all because when someone sees the different ball, they will automatically know it has no egg moves. Caught on my retail SoulSilver cart

Zekrom
/ OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly
31/31/31/24/31/31
From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Cobalion
Jolly
31/31/31/24/31/31

Male Audino / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Calm / Healer
31/15/31/31/30/31
Yawn, Heal Bell, Wish, Encore (Egg moves)
For doubles and triples. From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Female Audino / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Bold / Regenerator
31/15/31/31/31/31
Yawn, Heal Bell, Wish, Encore (Egg moves)
For singles. From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Male Frillish
Bold/ Water Absorb
31/9/31/30/31/31 (HP Electric 68)
From my retail White cart. Cloned by copying save files. Available in Dusk and Great Balls (Dusk because of the smoke that comes out when it releases the pokémon).

Male Frillish
Timid / Water Absorb

Male Frillish
Timid / Water Absorb

Male Solosis / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Quiet / Magic Guard
30/27/30/30/31/2 (HP Fire 70)
Trick (Egg move)

Shiny Male Zorua / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Hasty
30/30/30/31/31/31
Counter, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch (Egg moves)

Shiny Female Zorua / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid
30/23/30/31/31/31
Funny thing, I didn't even have to take the Everstone off the Hasty parent.

Shiny Male Zorua / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly
31/31/31/1/31/31

Shiny Female Minccino / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly
31/31/31/1/31/31
Aqua Tail, Knock Off (Egg moves)

Male Heatmor / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Mild
30/30/31/30/31/31 HP Grass 70
Pursuit, Sucker Punch (Egg moves)

Shiny female Heatmor / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Quiet
31/30/31/30/31/3 HP Grass 70
Pursuit, Sucker Punch (Egg moves)

Male Ferroseed / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Relaxed
31/31/31/18/31/0 HP
Leech Seed, Stealth Rock (Egg moves)

Male Ferroseed / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/0 HP
Spikes, Stealth Rock (Egg moves)

Male Vanillite / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Modest
31/31/31/30/31/31 HP Electric 70
Autotomize (Egg move)

Shiny female Minccino / OT Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Technician
31/31/31/17/31/31
Aqua Tail, Knock Off (Egg moves)

Shiny Male Timburr / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Adamant / Guts
31/31/31/x/31/31
Drain Punch, Mach Punch (Egg moves)

Virizion / OT: Argenis (White2) [ENG]
Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
From my retail White 2 cart. Cloned by copying save files.

Reshiram / OT: Argenis (White2) [ENG]
Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus

Male Growlithe / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Justified (Also available with Intimidate with the same IV spread and moves, except the sp atk isn't the same, but it hardly even matters)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Crunch (egg moves)

Nidoran Male / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Hasty / Rattled (changes into Sheer Force upon evolving into Nidoking)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Head Smash, Sucker Punch (egg moves)

Nidoran Female / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Rash / Rattled (changes into Sheer Force upon evolving into Nidoqueen)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Yeah, I probably shouldn't have gone mixed, but whatever. It was my first BW breed. Will most likely do Modest later

Female Eevee / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid / Anticipation
31/31/31/30/30/31
Yawn, Fake Tears, Curse, Wish

Male Eevee / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Anticipation
31/31/31/19/31/31

Male Eevee / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Hasty / Anticipation
31/31/30/30/31/31

Shiny Female Eevee / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Modest / Anticipation
31/31/31/30/30/31
Heal Bell (Tutor move), Hyper Voice (tutor move), Wish (egg move)

Female Tangela / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Relaxed / Regenerator
31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 2 HP Fire 70
Sleep Powder, Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Leaf Storm (Egg moves)

Female Jigglypuff / OT: Argenis [ENG]
Bold / Friend Guard
31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Wish (Egg move)
Available as a level 1 Igglybuff. Comes from my retail White cart.
So in Triples it has the potential to be awesome because the ability gives team mates around 25% defense and sp def. It's a shame it doesn't protect Jigglypuff as well. I wouldn't recommend it in Doubles or Singles, though.

Male Sableye / OT: Argenis [ENG]
Impish / Prankster
Sucker Punch, Trick, Recover (Egg moves)
Comes from my retail White cart.
Look! The imp... Has an IMPISH nature! PADUMPAMPISH! I couldn't hit seeds where the poké would turn out female, sadly. No idea why this happened.

Male Magikarp / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Rattled (changes to Moxie when it evolves)
31/31/31/x/31/31

Miltank / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Adamant / Sap Sipper
31/31/31/x/31/31
Endure, Reversal, Double-Edge, Counter (Egg moves)

Shiny female Poliwag / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Bold / Swift Swim (Changes to Drizzle upon evolving to Politoed)
31/4/31/30/31/31

Smoochum / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid / Hydration (Changes to Dry Skin upon evolving to Jynx)
31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish (egg move)

Smoochum / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid / Hydration (Changes to Dry Skin upon evolving to Jynx)
31/31/31/31/31/31
Fake Out, Nasty Plot (egg moves)

Male Abra / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid / Magic Guard
31/x/31/31/31/31
Skill Swap, Encore, Knock Off (Egg moves)

Buizel / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Water Veil
31/31/31/x/31/31
Baton Pass, Me First, Aqua Tail, Switcheroo (Egg moves)

Female Tentacool / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Timid / Rain Dish
31/19/31/31/31/31
Knock off, Rapid Spin(Egg moves)

Tyrogue / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Jolly / Vital Spirit (Changes to Unburden when it evolves to Hitmonlee)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Helping Hand, Feint (DW move)

Tyrogue / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Adamant / Vital Spirit (Changes to Unburden when it evolves to Hitmonlee)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Helping Hand, Mach Punch (Egg move exclusive to the Dream World)

Male Minccino / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Jolly / Skill Link
31/31/31/x/31/31

Female Alomomola / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Impish / Regenerator
31/31/31/31/31/29
Mirror Coat

Porygon / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Quiet / Analytic
31/x/31/31/31/0

Female Riolu / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Impish / Prankster
31/31/31/x/31/31

Female Gastly / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Timid / Levitate
31/18/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice 70)
Sludge Wave (DW-exclusive move)

Female Shroomish / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Adamant / Quick Feet (Changes into Technician when it evolves)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Bullet Seed (Egg move)

Female Sandshrew / OT: Argenis (White) [ENG]
Adamant / Sand Rush
31/31/31/x/31/31

Male Chimchar
Iron Fist
Natures and Poké Balls available:
: Jolly and Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31)
: Naïve (30/31/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70) and Jolly (31/31/31/x/31/31)
They all come from Victini's save. He wanted more natures, but unfortunately, I kept missing my timer0 so many times it was basically impossible to calibrate the PIDs correctly, which frustrated me to no end but at least I did end up getting five Chimchars, which is a lot.
These are non-redistributable. This means that you can't trade it after I've traded it to you.
Moves: Leer, Ember, Taunt, Fake Out
Level 10 UT

Dream Radar Landorus / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Adamant / Sheer Force (Regular forme), Intimidate (Therian forme)
31/31/31/1/31/31
From my retail White cart 2. Cloned by copying save files.

Dream Radar Tornadus / OT: Argenis (White 2) [ENG]
Timid / Defiant (Regular forme), Regenerator (Therian forme)
31/31/31/30/30/31
From my retail White cart 2. Cloned by copying save files.​

Kalos Pokémon

I can breed the following Japanese language Pokémon request (Note: I treat Great Balls as a my signature Pokéball, so even if they don't seem fitting, they were caught in Great Balls on purpose):

Phanpy
Impish, Sturdy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ice Shard (egg move)

Klefki
Impish, Prankster
31/31/31/x/31/31
Switcheroo (egg move)

Froakie
Timid, Protean
31/x/31/31/31/31
Toxic Spikes (egg move)

Bunnelby
Adamant, Huge Power
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spikes (egg move)

Noibat
Timid, Infiltrator
31/x/31/31/31/31
Switcheroo (egg move)

Poké Ball
Mudkip
31/31/31/31/31/x
Sassy, Torrent
Avalanche, Curse, Yawn, Wide Guard (egg moves)

Naughty
31/31/31/x/31/31
Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icicle Spear

Poké Ball
Tepig
Adamant, Blaze
31/31/31/x/31/31
Sucker Punch (egg move)

Marill
Adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
Belly Drum, Aqua Jet (egg moves)

Adamant, Scrappy
31/31/31/x/31/31
Storm Throw (egg move)

Gale Wings, Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Tailwind (egg move)

Starly
Reckless, Adamant/Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Jolly, Moxie
31/31/31/x/31/31
Quick Attack, Close Combat (egg moves)

Kecleon
Brave, Protean
31/31/31/x/31/31
Recover(egg move)

Pokéball
Treecko
Modest, Unburden
31/x/31/31/31/31
Leech Seed

Gothorita
Modest, Shadow Tag
31/x/31/31/31/31

Modest/Bold, Rain Dish
31/x/31/31/31/31
Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Yawn, Muddy Water (egg moves)

Poké Ball
Turtwig
Impish, Shell Armor
31/31/31/x/31/31
Wide Guard (egg move)

Poké Ball
Chimchar
Jolly, Iron fist
31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch (egg moves)

Chespin
Impish, Bullet Proof
31/31/31/x/31/31
Spikes (egg move)

Red Flabébé
Bold, Flower Veil
31/x/31/31/31/31

White Flabébé
Bold, Symbiosis
31/x/31/31/31/31

Goomy
Modest/Bold, Gooey/Sap Sipper
31/x/31/31/31/31

Fennekin
Timid, Magician
31/x/31/31/31/31
Wish

Honedge
Brave
31/31/31/0/31/0
Wide Guard

Mareep
Modest, Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31

Chansey Impish (it's what I had available, and since I didn't plan to use special attacks, I left it like that)
31/x/31/x/31/31
Seismic Toss, Aromatherapy (egg moves)

Totodile
Adamant or Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31
Aqua Jet, Ice Punch, Dragon Dance (egg moves)

Bulbasaur
31/x/31/31/31/31
Giga Drain (egg move)

Other Pokémon I can breed in Dream Balls:

Cradily, Durant, Jynx, Seismitoad, and a few others, just ask and I'll see what else I have.

Shiny Monsoon Vivillon
OT:Lucille; ID: 45532.
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31; EVs: 4def/252spatk/252speed
Came from Japanese Smogon user yuu early last year. I'm assuming it can be freely traded, but he wasn't even aware that cloning was a thing.

Shiny Icy Snow Vivillon
IVs: 31/23/31/31/31/31; EVs: 4def/252spatk/252speed
OT: おまっちゃ(note symbol); ID: 64109
Came from Japanese Smogon user yuu early last year. I'm assuming it can be freely traded, but he wasn't even aware that cloning was a thing.

Shiny Archipelago Vivillon
OT: Caitlyn; ID 27106
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 EVs: 252spatk/4spdef/252speed
A Venezuelan friend got me some Archipelago eggs and I found someone on Reddit who hatched it for me.

Squirtle (From Emerald) - Nickname: BlastDad
OT: Argenis; ID: 07521
Bold
31/x/31/31/31/31
Counter, Mirror Coat, Seismic Toss
My very first ever RNG abuse. I taught it Mimic and got Mirror Coat onto it with the Mimic glitch.
Fully redistributable with that name. Not willing to go through the hassle of Pal Parking, poké tranfer and pokétransport a nameless copy, though.

OmegaDonut's Mews
OT:ススム; ID: 11219
Jolly, Timid, Calm, Careful
31/31/31/31/31/31
Defog. Jolly and Careful have Sucker Punch tutored onto them. I'm posting them here because those are the only ones I have. I no longer have the other natures for some reason.

Latios (from my Japanese Soulsilver)
OT: アルヘニス; ID: 29043
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
Defog

Last edited:

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
I EV TRAIN MY STUFF MYSELF, DON'T ASK ME FOR EV JOBS

Wants:

- UUs and NUs: I already have the OUs I want, but I could use more UUs and NUs. If your thread has them, you have more chances of trading with me. With that said, I won't like arbitrary offers of random UU and NU pokés. I want them, but that doesn't mean I don't have some, and posting that you're offering me the most popular ones won't get you anywhere.

- Event pokés: If there is one thing I really like are event pokés with special moves. The IVs don't have to be perfect, but I want flawless speed, or at least a 30 or 29 there. Rare Pokémon from XD, etc, fall into this category.

- I want pokés with nicknames. Even if it was the OT who gave it that name. You have higher chances of trading with me if it's nicknamed or nicknamable. I'd rather have any (non-offensive) nickname than no nickname at all.

- DO NOT offer redistributables. If your thread is full of them, don't even bother asking me to check your thread.

- Be prepared to take on Capture or Breeding Projects, because that's what I'll ask for most of the time if I don't see anything that strikes my fancy.

Specific wants:

- Modest Alamos Darkrai from a legitimate wondercard: Spacial Rend is awesome. As long as its speed IV is 31 and its sp atk is over 25, I'll gladly accept it.

- NO ARBITRARY OFFERS. I'll host a giveaway every now and then, so please don't insist if you don't have a thread. It won't get you anywhere.

Breeding or Catching Projects:

By doing a BP for me, you are entitled to three pokés from the thread. Please keep the BP secret. I'm probably not interested in redistributing them, and since it was generated by your game, you are free to do whatever the heck you want with it. Though, if you accept the BP job, you'll be agreeing that I may ask an EV trainer to give it the necessary EVs to be competitively useful.

I want it inside the egg if possible. IVs don't have to be perfect, but they have to be as high as they can be (27+), and speed MUST ALWAYS be 31. If it's a special-based pokémon, I'll want the lowest attack IV possible.

Looking for:

Anything with no worthwhile egg moves or no egg moves at all inside a Fast Ball.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
If you use any of my bans, please have the courtesy of telling me beforehand so we can agree to battle other people instead.

Code:
[b]People with credits in my thread:[/b]

NoahS: More than 70, less than 100, I forget.
bearsfan092: 2 credits.
Jimboman: 2 credits.
Umbreon91: 1 credit.
Frozen_Spirit: 3 credits.
Ran 22: 3 credits.
Skymin_Flower: Two credits.
Shii: Some credits (with OmegaDonut)
seasidetrainer: 1 credit.

[b]Credits I have in other people's threads:[/b]

Kisk - 5 credits
Deschain - 2 credits
DragonFE - 1 credit
mattj - Three Pokes
Pehu - 2 credits
justenough215 - 2 credits

If you provide me with working American Club Nintendo codes, I'll give you my eternal gratitude.

Not allowed to take part in future giveaways:

- mead1ey: Kept insisting on meeting online after being told that the trade couldn't be done because of me being busy; PMd and VMd when I wasn't online and failed to express gratitude after receiving his prize.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good luck guys :)

OmegaD or RockinX, CMT for jolly, impish and careful version of

31\31\31\30\30\31 (HP Ground 70), Jolly\Timid\Adamant\Modest\Naive\Impish\Careful
Special move: Draco Meteor

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Interesting thread!

RockinX, CMT for OmegaDonut's HP Electric Manaphy please. :heart:

CMT for OmegaDonut's:

Mismagius

31/30/30/30/30/30, Timid (HP Fighting 70)
Egg moves: Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak
This was done as a BP for timetwister. He, RockinX, and I have the sole redistribution rights on this one.
Comes UT at L1.

^On my wants list, offering 4 pokemon for it.

Also available as non-shiny.

This Pokemon has an OT that is an anti-Pokesav measure.

^Non-shiny.

RockinX

is a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you, guys for the good lucks! I probably won't be able to trade until tonight or tomorrow since I still have to get OmegaDonut's pokés.

Also, please keep use CMT format that Sunny87 and Christian used (AromaFlora and Saturo's format is not a problem since there is only one of those, so I know what you're asking for), so that it is easier to identify. Those not specifying will be ignored or asked to specify (like I'm doing right now.

I'll check everyone's threads later. Those who didn't specify well (Flaming Kid, Crimson assassin), please specify what you want. Both OmegaDonut and I have our own Groudons. You're most likely referring to his, since it's flawless, as opposed to mine, but I still want specifics.

GL and please CMT for your:

Male Qwilfish / OT (Alternate Emerald save)**
Adamant - Swift Swim
Swords Dance (FRLGE-exclusive Move Tutor), Flail (Egg Move), Haze (Egg Move)
31 / 31 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
It's finally here!

and Omega's

Also available as non-shiny.

This Pokemon has an OT that is an anti-Pokesav measure.

A shiny and a non-shiny version please.

Arceus

31\31\31\31\31\31, Adamant\Jolly\Modest\Hasty\Naive\Impish\Careful\Bo ld\Calm\Bashful\Dopey\Sneezy\Grumpy\Happy\Sleepy\D oc
Pretty much any nature except Timid; I can't seem to get it to appear.
Comes UT at L100, so you have to EV it using vitamins only. Redistribution rights are up to RockinX.

One Adamant, one Jolly and one Modest.

CMT for:

Manaphy

-The shiny one

Milotic

30\14\31\31\31\30, Timid (HP Electric 70)
This is the shiny Milotic received by entrants of the '09 VGC.
Available UT at L50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)