Tournament RUPL FINALS [WON BY TSUNAMI'S GOD TEAM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fucking easy when u let a layup team in playoffs and they start talking shit thinkin theyre hot LMFAOO

shoutouts to all my teammates who helped us throw last week to take the burden off the team for finals. I appreciate u all.

Winners never cheat and cheaters never prosper - ban damp rock 2016

blunder

the bobby fischer of pokemon
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 25 Champion
Big Chungus Winner
i don't usually do shoutouts but yall are some outstanding guys so let's get to it

mambo and rob: u 2 are kinda like the mario brothers so ill link you both together. what i mean by that is you both worked together weekly to show off some of the most shit performances ru has ever seen and also competed with each other to see who could choke more despite omfugas extremely easy to comprehend 'assistance' all in all some valuable teammates nonetheless, rob scores a 5/10 on player usefulness - what you lack in playing ability you sort of also fail to make up in personality but hey its all good lol keep the family close etc etc. mambo - u got a lot of shit in our group it's unfortunate but just know it was literally all deserved, i love u too man ur the reason I won w1 2/10

starmaster : i liked you a lot you were a nice guy don't think u won anything tho saw omfuga chastise u for losing hahhaha 6.7/10

Finch: refer back to your game vs flcl to see how I feel about you, I expected great things from someone like you alas you ended up being a more civilized version of rob which doesn't mean much 7/10

omfuga : unfortunately again I was trapped on a team with you. Without a doubt ur the mvp of the team helping a team of EXTREMELY average 'players' find success amongst your overall angry attitude and abuse u shelled out, 9.2/10

shake : lol wow you somehow found a way to be even more useless as a manager than you were in spl, congratulations. only thing saving your rank is that you somehow won without omfuga pulling the strings in finals. 6/10

lax and justin : i didn't really talk to either of you but man are one or both of you really just awful at tagpro, hope you guys find success in mons 8.5/10 combined score

kratosmana - u literally don't say or do anything, ur vocabulary is a watered down version of 2014 shake and somehow u don't even have wins to add to save my opinion of you 4/10

north : lol forgot u man mb, ur the best player on this team period stay up 19/10

great season yall can't wait til next y

Last edited:
ah finally won this tournament
dash space bop there it is
considering we didnt even care week 5, let's just leave that out. 4-0-1 record with +17 bd
easiest tournament of my life.

Shoutouts:

Sylvia Lyyneheym for being the best waifu ever.
my legendary mola registeel team for going 4-0, including a win in finals against zamrock
me for going 6-0 like a fucking god, even though i used the same team 3 weeks in a row

now for the team:

Omfuga: LOL niggas were out during the auction saying they upbid you too much, my nigga was a 25k steal LOOOL i'm convinced every1 else in this community is dogshit at xy my god. thx for basically carrying the team the entire year and then 6-0ing in the finals LOL only throwing rain can stop u.

blunder: thx for winning when it mattered...except during finals LOOOL it's k ill forgive u since u bodybagged reiku durin spl finals. stay up bro ur a lord teammate

Anti: this nigga somehow managed to choke w/ omfuga teams, and then when i gave him the linoone team, he somehow didnt change the liechi berry to life orb on 2 pokemon. that's fine tho...but then next week this nigga used the team again, and only changed it on sharpedo LOL insane. its fine tho, i told u to use molks team cuz omfuga wasnt on and we had nothing else, and u annihilated arifeen like it was nothing LOL 0-2 to 5-2 easiest win of all time. oh u also told me to buy nacl and void so gj for that

Finchinator: the tryhard god. my team was so good he didnt even need to tryhard this tour tho LOL in the auction niggas said 17k was too much, but they spent like 25k on sv who just died halfway thru the season. retards bros. im sure u would hav won in finals considerin u played immaculately every week, except durin week 5 against fooly, in which u played like a down syndrome autistic retard, and still somehow won. stay up g

Star.: anti wanted u in lc for spl, and then teal said earlier u were good at other tiers, so i figured i would buy u. u went 2-3 but u won the 1st game of the season and also won in finals, so depsite omfuga's endless criticism of u, u won when it mattered, and that's all that really matters. gj fam.

Void: anti told me to buy u, so i was rly skeptical based on him also telling me to buy daftmau5 in spl LOL but u played like a lord every week and was one of the best players on the team. u lost in finals but it's ok, we needed someone to take the fall to make this series seem even remotely competitive rofl

NaCl: my nigga. anti also told me to buy u, so once again, i was skeptical. u got p lucky in the early weeks and got to 3-0, but then in finals u played like the best game of pokemon since double01 vs amir LOL my god that was some annihilation. gj bro

rob.: LOL my nigga rob x 11. gj for winnin week 5 against rain, and blowing zamrock away LOOOL wish u could hav played more but alas, my team was too broken rofl

Lax: this man trick roomed w/ a scarf uxie against a houndoom and wondered he wasnt faster LOOOOOOOOL real talk tho, i told u u would get on west even tho u fuckin gave up, so gj man. hope u enjoy world cup and hope u get to play more in other pls. not my fault every other manager was stupid enough to let me buy this many good players.

Mambo: LOOOL i have to say bro, u showed me prob the most entertaining match of the year, so i have to give u that much. LOOOL i dont even know.

all in all, this was the easiest tournament of my life. flygons thought they were good, but little did they know we just gave them an 0-2 start to completely annihilate their dreams LOOOL

thx to every1 who actually played their games, i don't even think i had to do a single coinflip this time, and only had to do 1 activity win i believe. hope u keep it up next year friends.

peace clowns

Last edited:

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
i'm surprised our meme team got this far shoutouts tonyflygon for being the most expensive mascot in a team tour ever shoutouts zamrock for being the mvp of our team shoutouts dtc never buy me again shoutouts shake for two-timing with kyou and slyvia (i hope they both see this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)