ORAS: Advantage vs. Imanalt
XY: barton vs. MrAldo
XY: lighthouses vs. galbia
BW2: Raseri vs. The Leprechaun
BW2: Natural Talent vs. Peli
Manager: Scythe. vs. Sweep

Deadline 11:59 PM EST Sunday

Standings:

Avaricious Arcanines: 3-0-1 [7 points] (+14)
Flexin Flygons: 1-0-3 [5 points] (+2)
Weaboo Wormadams: 1-1-2 [4 points] (-2)
Erotic Explouds: 1-2-1 [3 points] (-2)
Humilau City Hitmonlees: 1-2-1 [3 points] (-4)
Dabbing Drapions: 1-3-0 [2 points] (-8)

Playoff Scenarios:

Arcanines: clinched
Flygons: Win OR Tie AND Wormadams lose or win 5-3 OR lose 5-3 AND Wormadams lose or tie
Wormadams: Win AND Flygons lose OR Win AND have better BD than Flygons
Explouds: Win AND Flygons lose AND have better BD than Flygons
Hitmonless: Win AND Flygons lose AND Explouds tie / win AND have better BD than Flygons and Explouds / Wormadams, respectively
Drapions: eliminated

Last edited:
Err that wasn't the starting lineup I sent in o_o, unless I was too late in which case nbd.

Edit: I can just sub in people if need be, although I want to give Lep a shot at BW. Up to you.

Err that wasn't the starting lineup I sent in o_o, unless I was too late in which case nbd.

Edit: I can just sub in people if need be, although I want to give Lep a shot at BW. Up to you.
mb LOL i didnt scroll down in ur pm and just used the week 1 lineup
changed it

aurora

GODQUAZA
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
In Christianity, there are angels and devils. Angels are forces of good, while devils are forces of, at least, mischief and, at worst, evil. Both angels and devils are supernatural forces.

In competitive Pokemon, there exist similar supernatural forces: ghosts. In a similar vein to Christianity, there are angelic ghosts, and there are devilish ghosts. Angelic ghosts ghost purely to help out the player they are ghosting. Asuya ghosting newrof for this iteration of the Official Smogon Tournament? That's angelic ghosting. Asuya was just drawing from his strong Catholic faith, being an Italian, which encourages helping your fellow man. That's exactly what he did.

But Omfuga? He's a fucking devil. It's obvious that he did, indeed, ghost Mambo. However, what he did was devilish ghosting at its worst. By telling poor Mambo, a player relatively new to RU, to make the worst plays my poor optic nerves have ever processed, he was acting as a force of evil. Because of you, Omfuga, I'm now at risk of developing any one of macular degeneration, glaucoma or retinopathy.

Jesus fucking Christ.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Arifeen got blown back so hard by scarf analytic magneton past week he had to resort to cheap tactics now, huh?

Typical

That Mambo vs Solidsweeps match is one of the best replays Ive ever seen, incredible. Excellent way to start the week tbh.

Gonna contact barton while Im at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)