Status
Not open for further replies.
11/28/16 aka SCAVENG3RSARY @ 11:00 PM GMT-5

Winner: Rory Mercury
Second Place: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Third Place: chupps
Fourth Place: females (kierant3hz)
Fifth Place: lovemathboy
Consolation prize to: Dylas, GoodMorningEspeon, ashiemore, keeping it icy, Moonlightwizard, vidarth vader, Seafaring, TheWhoDoctor, Wizardsofdra, adiass

Solution: KO games, 13 hunts

RIP 3.14dgeot-Mega, who missed the win by literally two seconds (03:11/03:13) ;;

Thanks to lotiasite and Meicoo for quality checking, to loti and Flerovium for making guest appearances in the questions, and thank you so so so so much to everyone who participated in this and all of the other hunts today and just in general! This has been a great scavengersary, and a great third year for us, too! We hit 1,000 officials, had 45 officials in one month, and voiced awesomepi. I'd call that a successful year :)

Here's to an even better year 4!

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
reserving official - first official of the SCAVENGERSARY - for RIGHT NOW! 1am est - be there or be bare!
qced by painter espeon and flerovium btw

28/11/2016 @ 1AM EST

Winner:
Wan the Avatar (who missed blitz by 5 seconds)
Second: Gleeb
Third: Rory Mercury
Fourth: Spearit Shackle
Fifth: lovemathboy
Consolation prize to: n/a

Solutions: Mantyke, Absol 35, Luigi's Purple Coins

Questions~
1) Besides Beldum, this LC Pokemon has the lowest catch rate.
2) What is the first Pokemon alphabetically to have a base friendship that is lower than 70? (answer with Pokemon and its base friendship in that order)
3) In Super Mario Galaxy, it is possible to escape from Dark Matter (if you get caught in it) in this level.

Thanks everyone for coming to the first official of the SCAVENGERSARY and have a happy birthday, Scavengers!!
Shoutout to Spearit Shackle for finishing with a time of 4:20!

Last edited:
SURPRISE FOR IN ABOUT 2 HOURS!

OFFICIAL SCAVENGERS ANNIVERSARY SCAVENGERSARY SOMETHING

November 28, 2016 @ 7AM EST

QC: Flerovium and Rory Mercury

sorry for late reservation, was in school

11/28/16 @ 7AM EST

Winner:
3.14dgeot-Mega
Second place: Gleeb
Third place: lovemathboy
Fourth place: PK Aero
Fifth place: Chatter~Seel
Consolation prize to: Ninjadog13

Solution: luxuryball, supermariomaker, diancieandthecocoonofdestruction

Questions:
Jessie's Mimikyu was caught in what type of Poke Ball? (include the word "ball" in your answer)
2. This stage has the biggest list for music selection out of any Super Smash Bros. stage.
3. The Pokemon that is an answer to the last official hunt on the very first Scavengers ladder is featured in this movie. (exclude "Pokemon the Movie" in your answer)

Thanks Flerovium and Rory Mercury for QCing.

Happy Scavengersary!

Last edited:
November 28th, 2016 @ 9AM EST

Winner: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Second: AnonymouzLSB
Third: PK Aero
Fourth: TheWhoDoctor
Fifth: LegendaryMouse
Consolation prize to: noone

Solutions: Gracidea, Hightail Falls Galaxy, Venusaur Charmander Blastoise Charizard Squirtle Bulbasaur

Questions:

1)
This item’s description states that it is sometimes given out on special occasions like birthdays.

2) When entering the purple comet in Starshine Beach Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2, the background music that plays is not the normal theme heard during the previous missions but a theme first heard in which galaxy? (Include “Galaxy” in your answer)

3) For Scavenger’s 3rd Anniversary, I have prepared 6 Pokeballs numbered 1~6. The Pokeballs contain the Pokemon Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Venusaur, Charizard, and Blastoise, but not in that order. Now it is up to you to figure out the order! The 6 Pokemon in the 6 Pokeballs follow the following 6 rules. 1: No 2 Fire-type Pokemon occupy adjacent Pokeballs. 2: A Dual-type Pokemon occupies Pokeball 1. 3: Water-type Pokemon occupy Prime-Numbered Pokeballs. 4: Fully Evolved Pokemon only occupy Pokeball numbers less than 5. 5: Blastoise and Charmander occupy adjacent Pokeballs. 6: Charizard and Squirtle occupy adjacent Pokeballs. Which Pokemon are in which Pokeballs? (Format answer as “[PokemonInBall1], [PokemonInBall2]. . . [PokemonInBall6]”)

Special thanks to Gleeb and Lotiasite for QCing, and congratulations on all finishers !!

also

HAPPY SCAVENGERSARY !!!!!!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x 3.14dgeot-Mega

10:00 PM GMT, 29th of November, 2016.

Winner: chupps
2nd: coinboy
3rd: Panda
4th: Devoxys
5th: adiass
Consolation prize to: Gleeb.
Solutions: skuntank, rotom, 279936.

Questions:
1) This Pokemon, belonging to Team Skull in a Pokemon game, can have two abilities simultaneously.
2) This Pokemon is immune to a type, but becomes weak to that type when it changes to a specific form without holding an item. (last alphabetically)
3) Taking into account that Gold Nuggets can be made into Gold Ingots, which can in turn be made into Blocks of Gold, what is the maximum amount of Gold Nuggets that can be contained within the largest chest type in Minecraft?

Thanks to 3.14dgeot-Mega for collaborating with me on this hunt by providing Q2, and thanks to GoodMorningEspeon and Meicoo for QCing! <3

Last edited:

ashiemore

stardust heart
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry for being late again but...

Congratulations to the November Ladder winners: 3.14dgeot-Mega in 1st with 201 points, pokemonvortex in 2nd with 170 points, and Panda in 3rd with 164 points.
3.14dgeot-Mega: 201
pokemonvortex: 170
Panda: 164
Rory Mercury: 136
terrapieseven: 121
Meicoo: 96
adiass: 71
chupps: 71
coinboy: 71
Wan the Avatar: 60
Devoxys: 60
Brawl MK: 58
Spearit Shackle: 45
TheWhoDoctor: 37
Ninjadog13: 35
6Infernapes: 31
Gleeb: 30
GoodMorningEspeon: 26
PK Aero: 25
castaways: 21
Flerovium: 20
FrostyTimp: 20
Gargoyle31: 20
Iroke: 20
SergioRules: 20
MeButYou82: 16
BigPimpin12: 16
AnonymouzLSB: 15
lotiasite: 15
xfix: 15
CloudyNatu: 15
keeping it icy: 15
Broil: 15
ScarfWynaut: 11
lovemathboy: 11
Embar: 10
Painter Oshawott: 10
ILRB: 10
Chauque: 10
LittEleven: 10
Seafaring: 10
Dylas: 10
kierant3hz; 6
nekoramen: 5
MOO nlightwizard: 1
Irritating Golbat: 1
Awkole EC: 1
WhirlwindBulbasaur: 1
GoodMorningEspeon: 1
DarkShinyGiratina: 1
Chatter~Seel: 1
LegendaryMouse: 1
The December ladder twist is: all finishers will receive points! Places past 4th will receive 2 points each. Good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Reserving an official for 6PM EST, 2/12/16. QCéd by Anon and Meicoo! Hope you can be there :)

2/12/16 @ 6PM EST

Winner:
Flerovium
Second: terrapieseven
Third: Henka
Fourth: SergioRules
Fifth: BigPimpin12
Consolation prize to: CloudyNatu
Solutions: Solar Blade, Aaron, Water Bubble

Questions~
1) What is the last two-turn move by index order?
2) It has been revealed in game that this Elite Four member was once a Gym Leader. (not Koga)
3) This ability’s name is a combination of a type and a move of that type.

Grats to all the finishers and thanks to Meicoo and Anon for QCs!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
3.14dgeot-Mega x Flerovium

11:00 PM GMT, 3rd of December, 2016.

Winner: chupps
2nd: terrapieseven
3rd: keeping it icy
4th: TheWhoDoctor
5th: Chatter~Seel
Solutions: berry, primo, mamoswine.

Questions:
1) Only including the main-series, this berry has the shortest name. (Include 'berry' in your answer.)
2) This NPC with a known name has a backsprite but not a front sprite. (If multiple, last alphabetically.)
3) This was the first Pokemon seen in any form of media that possessed a Hidden Ability.

Thanks to ashiemore and Gleeb for QCing, and thanks to 3.14dgeot-Mega for hosting with me again, as well as providing Q2 and Q3! <3

Last edited:
Sunday, December 4th, 2016 at 9:00 PM EST

Winner: Seafaring~.
Second place: Panda.
Third place: Gleeb.
Fourth place: pokemonvortex.

1. This Warlord in Pokemon Conquest is the only one to have an unique Warrior Skill at Rank I. Name the warlord and the warrior skill, in that order. Answer: NobunagaDesire
2. Before the Friend Safari, this is the only place you can catch a starter pokemon in the "wild" Answer: Sightseeing
3. If, at the Veilstone Game Corner in Pokemon Platinum (North American Version), you use a slot machine after buying 50 coins (you had none before). A Shiny Clefairy appears after the first spin, where you spun 3 Pikachus. The next spin, you spin 777, starting the bonus round. You play 11 bonus rounds before the Clefairy leaves, doing the bonus rounds perfectly every time. You end the session immediately after. How many coins did you earn? Answer: 2464

Grats to all finishers! It was brought to my attention that Viridian Forest was an alt due to Pikachu, so for q2, use only the Grass-Fire-Water main starters.

Thanks to ashiemore for qcing and Meicoo for qcing and hosting!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x coinboy

8:00 PM GMT, 6th of December, 2016.

Winner: keeping it icy
2nd: BigPimpin12
3rd: Cyczer
4th: Cynthia612
5th: TheWhoDoctor
6th: iluv2mathsdebate
Solutions: ninetalesalola, confusion, flygon.

Questions:
1) As of Gen 7, this is the first Pokemon by National Pokedex order to have a typing that no other Pokemon has.
2) Under normal battle conditions, Nidoking is the only Pokemon for whom this move can be affected by Sheer Force.
3) In Pokemon Ranger's Panula Cave, there are some wild Pokemon that had a typing exclusive to said Pokemon when the game was released. When the amount of loops required to capture each of these Pokemon are multiplied together, the result is which Pokemon's National Dex number?

Thanks to Painter Espeon and Gleeb for QCing, and thanks to coinboy, who collaborated with me on this hunt by providing Q2 to make this his first official hunt! <3

Last edited:
12/07/16 @ 9:30 PM EDT

Results:
First Place:
3.14dgeotmega [Blitz]
Second Place:
Meicoo
Third Place: Flerovium
Fourth Place: lovemathboy
Fifth Place: TheWhoDoctor
Consolation Prize to: chupps, keeping it icy, panda, TheLagoon22, 1987 was a year

This female warrior, who is an original member of Illusio in the "Ransei's Greatest Beauty" stories, begins with a Pokemon that is incapable of dealing damage.| Sen| One of Ash's traveling companions has received a Pokemon that once was raging on the Cerulean Gym. Name the companion and the Pokemon. (Format as Companion + Pokemon)| MistyGyarados| One of the Tepig cards from the BW-P Promotional cards features this Pokemon, not native to Unova. (if multiple, name the first alphabetically)| Meowth

Thanks to Rory Mercury and Gleeb for QCing! Grats to all finishers and thanks for participating.

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x coinboy x 3.14dgeot-Mega

9:00 PM GMT, 9th of December, 2016.

Winner: Painter Espeon
2nd: Meicoo
3rd: pancake
4th: terrapieseven
5th: Gleeb
6th: keeping it icy
7th: adiass
Solutions: crunch, meditite, mimikyu.

Questions:
1 [Flerovium]) This move is shared by at least two Pokemon that belong to the first Team Flare member alphabetically (who has a known name and has appeared in the main-series of games.)
2 [coinboy]) Which Pokémon has the lowest recruitment rate in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team and Blue Rescue Team location that is allegedly mostly populated by Steel-type Pokémon?
3 [3.14dgeot-Mega]) Under normal battle conditions and excluding abilities, this Pokémon is immune to both STABs of two other dual-typed Pokémon (which do not share an exact typing) that are part of the same generation as the first.

Thanks to @Seafaring and lotiasite for QCing, and thanks to coinboy and 3.14dgeot-Mega for collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:

lotiasite

undedgy
Reserving official for 9th December 2016 @ 8PM EST. Be there or be Bewear!

9/12/16 @ 8PM EST

Winner:
Panda
Second: terrapieseven
Third: 3.14dgeot-Mega
Fourth: MoonlightWizard
Fifth: adiass
Consolation prize to: SergioRules

Solutions:
Minior-Meteor, Riley, Araquanid

Questions~
1) This Pokemon, which has one extra form, shrinks to 0.075% of its current weight when it changes to said form.
2) It has been revealed in game that Byron once asked this character to become a Gym Leader, who refused.
3) What Generation 7 Pokemon’s species/category name is the same as one of its abilities? (if multiple, name first alphabetically)

oops q1 lol it was supposed to be 0.75% and not 0.075% which is wrong anyway because that should be 0.0075 oops
thanks for coming and grats to all participants!
thanks to Dylas and Flerovium for qcing o.o

i should go back to making easy officials

Last edited:
12/13/16 @ 11:00 PM GMT-5

Winner:
3.14dgeot-Mega
Second Place: lovemathboy
Third Place: blackburn009
Fourth Place: TheWhoDoctor
Fifth Place: nekoramen
Consolation Prize To: Ninjadog13, chichinitz, cloudynatu
charjabug battery, wishiwashi 445, extreme evoboost

Q1) In a certain three-stage evolutionary line, ONLY the middle evolution has a signature ability. What is the middle Pokémon and its ability, in that order? (example: goodra gooey)
Q2) What Pokémon that changes forms has the greatest difference in BST between the two forms, and what is that difference? (example: cherrim 420)
Q3) What is the only Z-Move exclusive to a Pokémon that can evolve, but has not *done so already*?

I'd like to challenge everyone in scav auth (including myself) to be better; six days with no officials in 13 days total is not good at all. We know we can do way better than that so let's go guys \o/

Apologies for q3, in my haste i forgot to make it less ambiguous (the asterisk-ed portion wasnt in the actual official). sorry to ashiemore who told me to fix that in the first place :( Also sorry for essentially spoiling 6/7 of the first two questions by deciding to specify pre-official that the hunt was a gen 7 hunt, lol. not my best, but overall, not worse than beat up hunt

Thanks to ashie and Meicoo for quality checks, and thanks to everyone else for coming!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x Dylas x 3.14dgeot-Mega

7:00 PM GMT, 17th of December, 2016.
Winner:
Mega Eevee X [BLITZ]
2nd: SadisticNarwhal
3rd: ScarfWynaut
4th: FireghtBug
5th: terrapieseven
6th: BigPimpin12
7th: Godfather 4
8th: PokeJoey
9th: AnthemOfTheWorld
10th: pokemonvortex
Solutions: oranguru, machamp, tobias.

Questions:
1 [Dylas]) This Pokemon, found in Pokemon Moon, can only call Trumbeak through SOS Chaining, despite not being Trumbeak.
2 [3.14dgeot-Mega]) In Pokemon Adventures, this is the first Pokemon that evolved by trade that the Pokedex Holder with the most Pokemon that have evolved by trade owns.
3 [Flerovium]) In the anime, this trainer defeated all of Sinnoh's Gym Leaders without any of their Pokemon being defeated; in fact, the only trainer who managed to make any of this trainer's Pokemon faint was Ash.

Thanks to Manaphy286 and Meicoo for QCing, and thanks to Dylas and 3.14dgeot-Mega for collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
3.14dgeot-Mega x Flerovium

11:00 PM GMT, 18th of December, 2016.
Winner:
AnthemOfTheWorld
2nd: Froslasss
3rd: BigPimpin12
4th: Kyuseu
5th: Darthikyu
6th: nekoramen
7th: Coronis
8th: Brawl MK
Solutions: charizard, megavolt, larvesta.

Questions:
1 [3.14dgeot-Mega]) This Pokemon was the inspiration for the name of a species of bees.
2 [3.14dgeot-Mega]) This move has 10 times the power of Thunderbolt.
3 [Flerovium]) In Pokemon Black and White 2, Alder will invariably mention owning this species of Pokemon, despite the fact that he doesn't battle you with it.

Thanks to ashiemore and Meicoo for QCing, and thanks to 3.14dgeot-Mega for collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:
Reserving an official hunt with Meicoo for 9 PM EST on December 19th, 2016!

QC'd by Flerovium and ashiemore!

Winners:
1st Place: 3.14geot-Mega
2nd Place: social netwerk
3rd Place: ScarfWynaut
4th Place: Coronis
5th Place: BigPimpin12

1. An anime character of the day's Japanese name is the same as a Rival's Engish name. What is his profession? (format é (e accent aigu) as e)|PokemonGroomer|
2. In PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure, what is the number of points for bonus received from a Lava Zone attraction by playing as Blaziken's second guard?|16,000|
3. In the anime, Jessie entered a special battle tournament disguised as this person.|Giant|

Grats to all finishers!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
10:00 PM GMT, 20th of December, 2016.
Winner:
Wan the Avatar
2nd: Panda
3rd: 3.14dgeot-Mega
4th: adiass
5th: SergioRules
6th: AnthemOfTheWorld
7th: catch_55
8th: awawq
9th: Grumpig
10th: Coronis
11th: Anno-nyme
12th: Ninjadog13
Solutions: magnemite, casteliacone, relicfragment.

Questions:
1) All of the Pokemon on the boxart of Learn with Pokémon: Typing Adventure resist two particular types. Which Little Cup-eligible Pokemon is of both of those types?
2) In the games in which this item debuted, the only way it could be obtained was in its namesake city on a Tuesday.
3) In Pokemon Ranger: Explorers of Sky, this is the name of the artefact that the player's partner has at the start of the game.

Note: There was a slight error with the wording for Q3, which you will notice if you read it, though I don't think it was a major issue. Sorry for that.

Thanks to ashiemore and Meicoo for QCing! <3

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
7 PM EST on December 21st, 2016!

Winner:
3.14dgeot-Mega
2nd: Panda
3rd: Coronis
4th: CloudyNatu
5th: Grumpig (kierant3hz) 2pts
6th: shaggysnorlax 2pts
7th: Anno-nyme 2pts

Solutions: Golem, Litwick, Rocket's Mewtwo

Questions:
1)
Which is the first dual-typed Pokemon in the National Dex whose types both deal super-effective damage to the typing of the Pokemon who comes immediately after it in the dex?

2) Which Pokemon in the third Pokemon Tretta Fes set has the lowest BST?

3) What was the first Pokemon TCG card to have three attacks?

Big Thanks to Painter Espeon and Flerovium for quality checking!

Hope y'all had fun!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
11:00 PM GMT, 22nd of December, 2016.
Winner:
coinboy
2nd: social netwerk
3rd: 3.14dgeot-Mega
4th: ScarfWynaut
5th: Bagnet Momb
6th: AnthemOfTheWorld
7th: LilBlueShuppet
Solutions: regigigas, potion, klink.

Questions:
1) In Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, this boss Pokemon fought at Sky Fortress does not share its dex colour with the other bosses fought there. (Not counting those fought in Extra Missions.)
2) In the Japanese release of the original Generation 1 games, this item could be used before obtaining any Pokemon, despite the fact that its function is to be used on a Pokemon.
3) A certain member of Team Plasma may use a Super Potion in a battle against the player. What is their highest-levelled Pokemon in that battle?

Thanks to Gleeb and Meicoo for QCing! <3

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
8 PM EST on December 23rd, 2016!

Winner:
Devoxys
2nd: TheWhoDoctor
3rd: adiass
4th: pokemonvortex
5th: terrapieseven 2pts
6th: ChatterSeel 2pts
7th: ManiaQue 2pts
8th: Storm1337 2pts
9th: GoodMorningEspeon 2pts
10th: BigPimpin12 2pts

Solutions: Saizo, Castle Valet Darach, Moltrash

Questions:
1)
This Pokemon anime trainer, who wears a Shiftry mask, does not own a Shiftry.

2) Which NPC's animated in-battle sprite had the most frames in generation IV? (include trainer class)

3) Moltres in the Master Ball division of the Prime Cup in Pokemon Stadium had this nickname.

Thanks to Painter Espeon and Flerovium for quality checking!

Hope y'all had a good time!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x Meicoo x lotiasite

11:00 PM GMT, 24th of December, 2016.
Winner:
Storm1337
2nd: BigPimpin12
3rd: terrapieseven
4th: ThunderRaikou22
5th: coinboy
6th: social netwerk
7th: TheWhoDoctor
Solutions: prismenergy, 185, cherrim.

Questions:
1 [Meicoo]) In the Pokemon TCG, which is the most recently released energy card that the Enhanced Hammer card could affect at the time of its own release?
2 [lotiasite]) There is a glitch Pokemon that fills the blank data between Celebi and Treecko in the National Pokedex. What is the difference between the dex numbers of the Pokemon it shares its cry with and the Pokemon is shares its base stats with?
3 [Flerovium]) Connecting Pokemon Battle Revolution with Pokemon Pearl or HeartGold will prevent a certain trainer in Battle Revolution from having a full-legendary team; which non-legendary Pokemon will they use?

Thanks to Painter Espeon and Brawl MK for QCing, and thanks to Meicoo and lotiasite for collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:

Meicoo

cool quiz
Reserving an official hunt at 8 PM EST on December 25th, 2016!

Winner: 3.14dgeot-Mega
2nd: AnthemOfTheWorld
3rd: Wan the Avatar
4th: Chatter~Seel
5th: DarkShinyGiratina 2pts
6th: terrapieseven 2pts
7th: Gallant Spear 2pts

Solutions: Gourgeist, Silver Wind, Clair

Questions:
1)
This fully evolved Pokemon TCG card, whose art was the winner of an illustration contest, has a TCG type that the Pokemon cannot be in the main series games.

2) In Pokemon XD:Gale of Darkness, Chobin uses a fully evolved Pokemon that knows only one NON-status move. What's the move?

3) This gym leader, battled in the Type Expert Tournament in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, uses the exact same team that another trainer uses in the same tournament.

QC'd by Painter Espeon and Flerovium!

Unfortunately, for Q1, there was some confusion regarding colorless type in the TCG vs normal type, lightning type vs electric type, and darkness vs dark. There was also an alt regarding an Arceus-Fire card which was colorless type in the TCG. Nonetheless, hope y'all had fun!

Merry Christmas!!

Last edited:
Reserving an official for today, December 26th, at 9 PM EST!

QCed by GoodMorningEspeon and Flerovium and hosted by Flerovium.

1st Place: 1987 was a year
2nd Place: Embar
3rd Place: JK Howling
4th Place: TheWhoDoctor
5th Place: AnthemOfTheWorld
Consolation Prize To (2pts): Cloudy Natu, Storm 1337, kevinrocks

Solution

1. This NPC in Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen, with whom you can perform a trade with, has a female name and sprite, but has a Original Trainer ID that is male. Where can this NPC be found? VermilionCity
2. In order to cross this area in Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia, you must ride an Empoleon. IceLake
3. Who was the original Sylveon User? Sakura

Grats of all finishers! Thanks to Flerovium and GoodMorningEspeon!

Last edited:

Flerovium

In my element.
Flerovium x Meicoo x Dylas

11:00 PM GMT, 31st of December, 2016.
Winner:
social netwerk
2nd: DarkShinyGiratina
3rd: Grumpig
4th: psmathgeek
5th: Lucas87
6th: Bagnet Momb
7th: Devoxys
8th: Mimikyu (Jk Howling)
Solutions: pichu, loukarr, roseradeweatherball

Questions:
1 [Flerovium]) This species of Pokemon must evolve twice to become Alolan.
2 [Meicoo]) At one point in the official English translation of the Pokemon Adventures manga, Looker goes by this pseudonym.
3 [Dylas]) A Pokemon, with the ability Technician, has 4 level-up moves that all normally have their base power increased by Technician. Which Pokemon is this, and which of its moves that are powered-up by Technician is not a STAB move?

Thanks to GoodMorningEspeon and lotiasite for QCing, and thanks to Meicoo and Dylas for collaborating with me! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)