Board Game Secret Hitler 1

With this, we can work to check Hitmonleet, and if shit goes down, we can still get a free check on someone like Lightwolf or Whydon. Suspicions and discoveries should be made while I'm president, as we know I run liberal.

I think what Lightwolf said is easily the best explanation:
"but while we have less than 3 fascist policies
is exactly when we must keep experimenting
in the end we can't form any overview of the game unless people are tested, and the only people who haven't had any ties established are hitmon and granny"
Hitmonleet and I can get some shit done while also clearing ourselves (mostly him) even further.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That would maybe be viable if we were still at 1 Fascist, but now we kinda in a hurry now, so if one of them is fascist I'm completely okay with removing them from the pool. The main reason to check is to prove our perception of the game correct. If this goes through with a liberal, we have some fascist in liberal places.

That would maybe be viable if we were still at 1 Fascist, but now we kinda in a hurry now, so if one of them is fascist I'm completely okay with removing them from the pool. The main reason to check is to prove our perception of the game correct. If this goes through with a liberal, we have some fascist in liberal places.
Perhaps but I'd prefer to have at least one strong liberal in there so we avoid more 50-50s and have a surer pool in the late game.

Also more liberal policies passed puts more pressure on fascists/hitler not to float. We shouldn't be playing against trying to win here imo.

LightWolf

lightwoof
For that we want the super liberal to be the president, as by claiming 3 fascist cards, it still gives an unsure verdict. Technically we could skip Granny, but for the sake of convenience and the fact people are unable to nein when they should be, this is the second best option.

Also if you wanted to skip to such checks you should have neined and fought Whydon's election of you, which you selfaddmitedly didn't for selfish reasons. You really should have started this BEFORE you had another turn.

Also it's unfair to say I didn't start along this I've been advocating for teams with Earlio and LW on them since they had evidence in their favor but people just keep throwing out random shit.

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Blazade: Nein
Hitmonleet: Ja
Xayah: Ja
zorbees: Ja
Exploudit: Ja
Earlio: Ja
Whydon: Ja
Granny Pie: Ja
Lightwolf: Ja

Congrats to President Granny Pie and his Chancellor, Hitmonleet!

sam-testings

What a beautiful face, I have found in this place
Ok, first off presidents/chancellors aren't allowed to speak until the policy has been played. Read the rules >:(

Hitmonleet has played a Fascist Policy! Granny Pie, as president you get to choose who the next president is! Please post your choice. Additionally, the deck has been reshuffled!

LightWolf

lightwoof
I can do two terms if I'm chosen as the emergency president, from where I can pick Exploudit then Xayah as Chancellors(Xayah second so they can pick Exploudit as their chancellor since we neining to them). On the other hand if Xayah is choosen as elect, I can't pick them when it's my turn.

I agree! And for the time being, I'm not 100% sure if trusting anyone that has passed a fascist policy is a smart idea at this point.
I'm more concerned about floaters masquerading as hitler. I also wanted to get lightwolf to commit to shit earlier under the gun of trustworthy people cause the zorbees investigation has always been crap but now we've missed that chance.

I am fine sitting out for a while considering the 50-50 but Whydon admitted to being at fault in the second time I was up so idk what you're trying to imply here.

I haven't done a count yet but does someone have the numbers on whether consecutive triple fascist cards could feasibly have been pulled?

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm more concerned about floaters masquerading as hitler. I also wanted to get lightwolf to commit to shit earlier under the gun of trustworthy people cause the zorbees investigation has always been crap but now we've missed that chance.

I am fine sitting out for a while considering the 50-50 but Whydon admitted to being at fault in the second time I was up so idk what you're trying to imply here.

I haven't done a count yet but does someone have the numbers on whether consecutive triple fascist cards could feasibly have been pulled?
Yeah that was definitely feasible. Assuming everyone before that spoke the truth, we only had 1 lib and 7 fas remaining in deck before the consecutive triple fascist. Pulling 3 fascist out of that twice is not unlikely at all

Yeah that was definitely feasible. Assuming everyone before that spoke the truth, we only had 1 lib and 7 fas remaining in deck before the consecutive triple fascist. Pulling 3 fascist out of that twice is not unlikely at all
Thanks normally I'd be on top of that myself but I've just been out lol

LightWolf

lightwoof
it may be non indicative, but that doesn't change that we reached the end of the testing stage.

Also Blazade why say "I am fine sitting out for a while". There is no while here, you are the only group where the pair contradicted each other. Neither you nor zorbees is getting another turn. You ain't setting up any chances to get elected in the future on my watch.

it may be non indicative, but that doesn't change that we reached the end of the testing stage.

Also Blazade why say "I am fine sitting out for a while". There is no while here, you are the only group where the pair contradicted each other. Neither you nor zorbees is getting another turn. You ain't setting up any chances to get elected in the future on my watch.
If things go wrong and the entire liberal population needs to be determined I imagine you'll have to come back to us for connection's sake. But you're right i keep thinking like this is resistance.

Either way i am still going to try to play this game because my public opinions are the only thing i have lol.

LightWolf

lightwoof
I om nom nominate Exploudit

For anyone questioning this, I have already explained, this way I can make Xayah my next Chancellor in my next round, then when we elect Xayah, they can only not choose me(ergo it facilitates the election of previous chancellors so the least amount of nearly clean people are unable to be picked at any time.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)