Serenity From Chaos: Trade Thread feat Rare RNGs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi smogon, I'm new! I've been RNGing for a while, and I was finally convinced by some high-tier RNGers to bring a specific subset of my Pokemon in here to trade. Some stuff:

1) I RNG on emu using VBA, Desmume, RNG Reporter, Dolphin, RSS2T, FindFrame.
2) I move pokemon between games, edit items/money/etc, and clone using pkhex.
3) When RNGing, I DO NOT use warp codes, injected wondercards/events, or hacks that bypass gameplay. I DO gen level 100 pokemon to beat up the gyms and inject Pokeballs and Max Repels.
4) I obtain Eon Tickets via record mixing with a save file that obtained the ticket from e-reader.
5) All of my Pokemon are NOT REDISTRIBUTABLE

So here's what you came in here for: I am offering RNG'd Latios, Latias, and maybe later Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre from Ruby and Sapphire.

What's special about them? They have spreads generated by Method 4. This was thought impossible until recently for all of the Pokemon I listed except Rayquaza. Method 4 has spreads available that are superior in some ways to the best possible Method 1 Spreads; if you are familiar with the common RNGd Lati@s, then you will see what I mean.

• Shiny Latios - 29/0/31/30/31/30 Modest HP Fire - Premier Ball - OT Serene ID 00151 w/Defog
Explanation: HP Fire is popular on Latis, especially now that we have HT to take care of the missing speed. This spread has 29 HP IVs for LO, and 0atk for Foul Play/Confusion. Method 1 only allows for a minimum of 8atk for this spread or 26atk minimum if you use 31HP (31/0/31/30/31/30 Modest is also Method 4).

• Shiny Latios - 29/0/31/30/30/31 Timid HP Ground - Net Ball - OT Serene ID 00151 w/Defog
This spread is similar, except it is HP Ground. Method 1 allows for this spread with 2atk, but who wants that when you could have a perfect 0atk?

• Shiny Latias - 30/2/31/30/31/30 Timid HP Fire - Repeat Ball - OT Chaos ID 00151 w/Defog
Latias does not need 29HP IVs because most Latias sets are Latiasite or Soul Dew; it almost never carries LO since Latios is just better for that. Sadly, 31/0 is not available, nor even 31/2. 31/4 is available via Method 1, but since stats can be Hyper Trained up and not down, I feel it is better to err towards lower attack. Method 1 also enables 31/1 but that is no longer HP Fire.

• Shiny Rayquaza - 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive - Premier Ball - OT Chaos ID 00384
Well, if I'm going to be offering Method 4 legends, I'm sort of obliged to include the King. Getting it shiny with this TID was a little tricky, but I think it was worth it.

• Shiny Latios - 31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive - Dive Ball - OT Chaos ID 00384
Went ahead and did this on the same save as Rayquaza: the world's first RS 6IV Naive Latios! Sure, EQ Latios is usually Hasty, but it's still useful. For a 6IV mixed Latios with Defog, you can't do much better. For a LO mixed set, Method 1 allows 29/31/30/30/31/30 HP Fire, but other flawless Hasty/Naive sets are sparse in Gen 3 and 4.

These are only the ones I have finished so far. I am working on a decent list of spreads, including:

• Timid 31/4/31/31/31/31 (lowest attack possible for 5IV Timid for legends)
  • Modest 31/2/31/30/30/31 (best HP Ground spread for Modest)
  • Careful 6IV (For Groudon)
  • Bold 31/5/31/31/31/31 (For Kyogre, lowest possible attack for 5IV Modest)

So there it is. Sorry my thread isn't very pretty yet. I don't have any specific wants at the moment, but I do value these RNGs very highly; these spreads are as optimal as possible, obtaining Method 4 Lati@s is very tedious and difficult, and as far as I know, nobody else does it. That said, I also highly value completely uncloned Pokemon, especially unclaimed (and not injected) events.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)