~ shndany's 5/6 IVs shiny pokemon shop ~ 340 Pokemon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Please CMT for your lotad. I have the same on but as a ludicolo but i need it to learn fake out. At your request i wont put it on my to trade thread at all, as i only need it for this 1 move. Would trade anything on there for it, i need it tonight if possible so i can train it ready for tommorow.

CMT for Butterfree, Plusle, Purugly, Solrock? :)

Am interested in a few more, but unsure of whether you'd like any of mine.

Edit: Also interested in Castform, flawless Cherubi, Gothita, Chimeco

Last edited:
Cascoon. The OT is actually here on this site, haha. It's Jerricent! I haven't actually seen anyone with Beautifly unfortunately.

Would you take Shieldon, Qwilfish, and Wurmple for Plusle, Gothita, and Solrock?

I also just got Doduo, Druddigon, Finneon, and Trubbish too, not too sure if you have these since I've to leave right now. I'll be back later to check on this.

Thanks!

Cascoon. The OT is actually here on this site, haha. It's Jerricent! I haven't actually seen anyone with Beautifly unfortunately.

Would you take Shieldon, Qwilfish, and Wurmple for Plusle, Gothita, and Solrock?

I also just got Doduo, Druddigon, Finneon, and Trubbish too, not too sure if you have these since I've to leave right now. I'll be back later to check on this.

Thanks!
You should have told me earlier that you had Duduo... XD
I'll take Quilfish, Wurmple, Doduo and Trubbish. For the 4 you asked.
Also i've seen someone with a Beatifly.... Unfortunately he has every single shiny I have ._.

You should have told me earlier that you had Duduo... XD
I'll take Quilfish, Wurmple, Doduo and Trubbish. For the 4 you asked.
Also i've seen someone with a Beatifly.... Unfortunately he has every single shiny I have ._.
Sounds good. I'd like Gothita instead of Butterfree if possible to be Qwilfish, Wurmple, Doduo, Trubbish for Gothita, Plusle, Purugly, and Solrock.

I've to run but I'll be back later :)

Wow what an ass cant even answer a simple question and only responds to the posts that he sees fit
Wait... Were you serious about offering items for flawless shiny?

I ignore the offers I'm not interested, because I get many offers via PM and Facebook also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)