Shuckle100's Trade Thread – ☆Meteor Valley™☆ (Breedjects, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather do 2 balls/caps per mon regardless if you don't mind the extra trades. I don't need perfect IVs but would prefer males (if the torkoal can have 0 speed that'd be great but I'm not too picky on that). Interested in these:

(omitted)

if this is fine with you just lmk what you'd like between caps/balls or w/e number of each and what type of each.
Sounds fantastic. I'll get those ready for you right away. For the lot, I think I'll take:
  • Heavy Ball x 3
  • Love Ball x 2
  • Level Ball x 2
  • Moon Ball x 2
  • Friend Ball x 1
Is that good for you?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sounds fantastic. I'll get those ready for you right away. For the lot, I think I'll take:
  • Heavy Ball x 3
  • Love Ball x 2
  • Level Ball x 2
  • Moon Ball x 2
  • Friend Ball x 1
Is that good for you?
yup I'll be around mostly after 7 PM EST whenever you'd like to trade.

Added:

Nihilego, “Cnadine” (can be renamed)
IVs: x/31/31/x/31/x (Hyper Trained™ to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 6 HP/252 sp. atk/252 spd
OT: Thomas (with some symbols) a.k.a. me :)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Beast Boost
Moves: Sludge Bomb, Power Gem, Hidden Power (Ice), Protect​

EDIT:

Also Added:

Tapu Lele, "Phoebe" (can be renamed)
IVs: 31/x/31/x/31/31 (Hyper Trained™ to 31/x/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 6 HP/252 sp. atk/252 spd
Nature: Modest
Ability: Psychic Surge
Moves: Psychic, Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball​

Last edited:
Hi there, I'm interested in your Level Ball (Brave w/ 0 Spe) Makuhita. CMT for it? A spitback is fine, as long as it has the 0 Spe IV / Nature / HA :)

Last edited:
Hi interested in a level ball Modest Jangmo-o and 0 speed Iv Roggenrola. Can trade Dive ball quiet Wishiwashi and love ball cutiefly w/moonblast and baton pass.

Hi there, I'm interested in your Level Ball (Brave w/ 0 Spe) Makuhita. CMT for it? A spitback is fine, as long as it has the 0 Spe IV / Nature / HA :)
I'll get to breeding those for you right away; we'll do spitbacks, ok? I'm interested in Moon Ball HA Cubone and Moon Ball Beldum.

Hi interested in a level ball Modest Jangmo-o and 0 speed Iv Roggenrola. Can trade Dive ball quiet Wishiwashi and love ball cutiefly w/moonblast and baton pass.
Unfortunately, I already have that same Cutiefly, and I could very easily catch my own Quiet Wishiwashi. I hate saying no, though, so I will breed you those two mons.:toast: Give me time, since it's not my highest priority.

I'll get to breeding those for you right away; we'll do spitbacks, ok? I'm interested in Moon Ball HA Cubone and Moon Ball Beldum.

Unfortunately, I already have that same Cutiefly, and I could very easily catch my own Quiet Wishiwashi. I hate saying no, though, so I will breed you those two mons.:toast: Give me time, since it's not my highest priority.
Wow thanks heaps. Are you sure? Do you want any items or anything?

Would you like a cubone in a moon ball by any chance? It is Adamant with 5 ivs except sp attack. I will offer that for a jolly beldum in a heavy ball. Thank you.

Wow thanks heaps. Are you sure? Do you want any items or anything?
I guess just trade me whatever you want to.
Would you like a cubone in a moon ball by any chance? It is Adamant with 5 ivs except sp attack. I will offer that for a jolly beldum in a heavy ball. Thank you.
Hi! Unfortunately, I already have one. Do you have anything else? If not you can just have the Beldum. Merry new year ??

Bank™ is back and I'm ready to get back to trading regularly. :toast:

"Bank 'mons" section has been added with lots of newly available stuff. A large number of other Alola-availables have also been added silently over the last two weeks.

Can you CMT for Brave Safari Ball Larvitar please?
(Sorry for the late reply.)

How about friend ball Ralts? Timid is preferred, but it doesn't actually matter very much.

Also, I'll try to get you one with a 0spd IV through breeding or, alternatively, could clone my lvl 1 Brave Safari Ball Larvitar that has 0 speed and 31 in every other relevant stat (bar sp atk). Whichever you prefer.

(Sorry for the late reply.)

How about friend ball Ralts? Timid is preferred, but it doesn't actually matter very much.

Also, I'll try to get you one with a 0spd IV through breeding or, alternatively, could clone my lvl 1 Brave Safari Ball Larvitar that has 0 speed and 31 in every other relevant stat (bar sp atk). Whichever you prefer.
Sounds good. I'll start breeding one tonight. Give me whatever's easier for you to get 0spd larvitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)