Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
willing to trade protean froakies and adamant azumarills with belly drum looking for impish aggron with max defense and sp defense wtih aggronite and shiny adamant honedge with max attack ivs and hp other offers will be entertained pm for offers

So I just caught a shiny Sandile. I'm new to trading and have literally no idea what that means for me. Can't check its IV's (and am not sure how to get exact IV's anyways) plus it's a Lax nature, so it's definitely not gonna be a competitive Krookodile.

Any tips on where I should start? Not particularly interested in keeping it to myself.

My problem is I cannot trade, battle or chat with other trainers via internet, but my 3DS can get connected to the internet.

Even they still can ask me for trading or battling but when its trying to connect it fails.

Any advice? I have changed my router and nothing change.

HELP PLEASE! What is the purpose of buying Pokemon Y if I can't even battle people via internet.

So I just caught a shiny Sandile. I'm new to trading and have literally no idea what that means for me. Can't check its IV's (and am not sure how to get exact IV's anyways) plus it's a Lax nature, so it's definitely not gonna be a competitive Krookodile.

Any tips on where I should start? Not particularly interested in keeping it to myself.
I would love to have it I can offer you an adamant sandile with 31 31 31 x 31 31 spread or an gible with the same spread and nature of an axew again with that nature and spread.

I like sandile a lot but I doubt much people would be interested

My problem is I cannot trade, battle or chat with other trainers via internet, but my 3DS can get connected to the internet.

Even they still can ask me for trading or battling but when its trying to connect it fails.

Any advice? I have changed my router and nothing change.

HELP PLEASE! What is the purpose of buying Pokemon Y if I can't even battle people via internet.
do you get some kind of error code if not im affraid I cant realy help you

after asking for a battle or trade and loading in 30 sec it says connection was interrupted i get so upset because when i made the connection it says that the connection is successful

my 3ds is an inch closer to the router i can't figure out what is the reason of interruption i have no mobile phones etc near
mm the only other thing you can try is checking if you have the same problem with other games or things like the e-shop because pokemon seems to be verry fragile with connections

other then that i have no ideas anymore sorry

Togepi mk2

so I have:

2x 31/31/31/31/31/31 calm nasty plot male togepi

will only trade for 6 iv and nature perfect pokes.

2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm nasty plot male.

will trade for 5x iv and nature pokes.

5x perfect ivs spitbacks. I.e no speed or no def.

Will trade for similar standard spitbacks. Also im looking for a life orb...

Togepi mk2

so I have:

2x 31/31/31/31/31/31 calm nasty plot male togepi

will only trade for 6 iv and nature perfect pokes.

2x 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm nasty plot male.

will trade for 5x iv and nature pokes.

5x perfect ivs spitbacks. I.e no speed or no def.

Will trade for similar standard spitbacks. Also im looking for a life orb...
6IV male togepi for a 6IV scrappy adamant kanga?

Would anyone have a Timid Ditto or a Pokemon with the ability Synchronize that has Timid nature to trade? I don't care about the IV's, I just want to use it to catch Timid natured Pokemon. It's the only nature I'm missing and I can't seem to find a Timid Synchronizer or Ditto. Thanks!

Hey anyone have a timid synchronizer? Ive got a lot of good spitbacks fro Smeargles, Gale Wing Fletchlings, and Wish Bold Eevee's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)