Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 31 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best thread I could find to ask a question of this sort. When Pokebank happens, will I have to just throw away my current team? I can hardly call it a 'team', I'm really just having fun and enjoying playing with the Pokemons that I like. Last generation, I didn't have the skill it took to use the Pokemon I liked but now I'm a little less bad. I hope to try, anyway.

There's already 500+ of them available, will a few hundred more really impact Pokebank OU teams gravely? For better insight, my team is Greninja, Noivern, Heliolisk, Carbink, Charizard X and Aegislash. Maybe Heliolisk and Noivern will get dragged down but is the rest of my team in trouble?
I think individually each one of those are perfectly viable, but all on the same team gives you three pokemon weak to stealth rock and no spinners or defogers

if anyone has eggs to instacheck we can do that together.

Also has a 24/x/31/25/31/31 modest Xerneas,
for trade for 5iv female/or non-english male hp fire froakie,
or two 5iv rare vivillons.

Looking for 6V Male Protean Froakie.

I can offer my Italian 6V Protean Froakie as well as many other good 6V-5V Pokemon

LF: Storm Throw male pancham 3-4 IVs nature irrelevant, ability irrelevant. Will trade for one male non-perfect from my thread.

Unfortunately I already have plenty of Protean Froakies, sorry :/

To anyone else with a Female Prankster Murkrow, I have lots of spitbacks with good natures and 3-4 IV's I'm willing to trade (inlcuding a 4 IV Bold Rotom and an Impish Immunity Gligar).
If you are still interested I just picked up both a male and female Murkrow ( with Prankster), LMK if you still want the female

It's time to update my shop! I have the following Pokémon available for trade for anyone interested:
  • a female 3 IV Jolly Tyrunt with Poison Fang
  • six 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang (x2 female, x4 male)
  • seven 3 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (all male)
  • four 4 IV Jolly Tyrunts with DD/Poison Fang/Fire Fang (x1 female, x3 male)
  • two 3 IV Brave Honedge @ Luxury Ball (x1 female, x1 male)
  • four 4 IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (x2 female, x2 male)
  • four 4 IV + 0 speed IV Brave Honedges @ Luxury Ball (all male)
  • two female (modern pattern) 3 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • four (modern pattern) 4 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball (x3 female, x1 male)
  • a male (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Shield Dust @ Premier Ball
  • a female (modern pattern) 5 IV Timid Scatterbug with Compound Eyes @ Premier Ball
  • two 4 IV Timid Protean Froakies (x1 female, x1 male)
  • nine 4 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (all male)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Torrent Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball (excellent for breeding!)
  • two male 5 IV Hasty Protean Froakies with Toxic Spikes @ Net Ball
I'm looking for a female 3-5 IV Klefki @ Luxury/Heal/Premier Ball, a female 3-5 IV Bulletproof Chespin @ Nest/Luxury/Premier Ball, Battle Maison items, female Pokémon with 3-5 perfect IVs and a unique PokéBall, most Pokémon with their Hidden Abilities, and other Pokémon (preferably from Gen VI) with 3-5 perfect IVs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)