Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gladly, i just needs things to breed in the first place. Pointless to breed when you'd just be breeding mons everyone else has or can easily do on there own; sounds selfish but if we can help eachother out it'll act as a catalyst for everyone to grow.
I hope you didn't just register in hopes of getting stuff handed to you.. don't think anyone would give you a shiny bold Hydration Eevee for free.

Just hatched a 5 IV Flawless Shiny Lotad, my life is now offically complete ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I'm giving away 10 Timid, Swift Swim, 5 IV Flawless Lotads that I got in the process. PM me if you guys want one!

I hope you didn't just register in hopes of getting stuff handed to you.. don't think anyone would give you a shiny bold Hydration Eevee for free.
no ones complaining, but if you don't ask, you don't get. It isn't my intention to ask for shit for free. When it comes to this game i'm not someone to leech; my D/P was a farm and it was thanks to forums like these where people help each other out. I haven't used wonder trade yet but i've avoided it because from what i've heard, you usually just end up with something mediocre.

Question- is there any way to obtain extra leftovers except for having two games or using a level 100 pickup 'mon? (Obviously I can trade people for them but I don't know what people ask for them...)

I just wanna avoid the training if I can, I'm lazy xD

no ones complaining, but if you don't ask, you don't get. It isn't my intention to ask for shit for free. When it comes to this game i'm not someone to leech; my D/P was a farm and it was thanks to forums like these where people help each other out. I haven't used wonder trade yet but i've avoided it because from what i've heard, you usually just end up with something mediocre.
Just so you know, you havent been around for a long time if you judge ppl and say they arent helping eachother. Esmeya is a HUGE contributor around here for everyone, and rarely ask for anything in return. So dont judge a book by its cover or the first few pages, because you have put yourself in this situation now I would say

Just so you know, you havent been around for a long time if you judge ppl and say they arent helping eachother. Esmeya is a HUGE contributor around here for everyone, and rarely ask for anything in return. So dont judge a book by its cover or the first few pages, because you have put yourself in this situation noe I would say
No one's saying that no one is helping eachother.

Question- is there any way to obtain extra leftovers except for having two games or using a level 100 pickup 'mon? (Obviously I can trade people for them but I don't know what people ask for them...)

I just wanna avoid the training if I can, I'm lazy xD
I believe that there's an extra Leftovers near the Skiddo Ranch on Route 12. Mine never appeared for some reason (or I might have picked it up and not have noticed), but it says so on Serebii.net

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Gladly, i just needs things to breed in the first place. Pointless to breed when you'd just be breeding mons everyone else has or can easily do on there own; sounds selfish but if we can help eachother out it'll act as a catalyst for everyone to grow.
Good luck, there's plenty of people 'round here giving away spitbacks. I won't be giving any for a long time. I already have my hands full filling out 10,000 requests I barely have time to breed or capture my own 'mons.

Edit: If you're not in any rush though. I should have a few I can give later on.

Edit 2: And getting 'medicore' things is a terrible excuse not to use Wonder Trade. It's a WONDER Trade, it's basically Roulette. I put in 6IV Froakies and get back Bidoofs, I throw in a Bidoof and I get a 6IV Flawless Pokemon with 4 Egg Moves. That's kind of the whole point of it.

Last edited:
I believe that there's an extra Leftovers near the Skiddo Ranch on Route 12. Mine never appeared for some reason (or I might have picked it up and not have noticed), but it says so on Serebii.net
Ok, I'll check that out.
Provided that isn't where I got my first one, that is. I have terrible memory. xD

Thanks!

Your wording in the last post made it look like it was what you did.
na there's a reason why this site is still up and my old forum no longer exists in the way it used to, so i believe you guys really do help each other out.

Good luck, there's plenty of people 'round here giving away spitbacks. I won't be giving any for a long time. I already have my hands full filling out 10,000 requests I barely have time to breed or capture my own 'mons.

Edit: If you're not in any rush though. I should have a few I can give later on.

Edit 2: And getting 'medicore' things is a terrible excuse not to use Wonder Trade. It's a WONDER Trade, it's basically Roulette. I put in 6IV Froakies and get back Bidoofs, I throw in a Bidoof and I get a 6IV Flawless Pokemon with 4 Egg Moves. That's kind of the whole point of it.
no rush buddy, i've got a week and a half before school starts up again. Shoot me a message when you're available.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I thought Conkeldurr could learn Drain Punch as an egg move.
It does Gen 6, but it needs to be acquired from a previous Gen. I think.

Edit: Unless I'm missing someone who can pass it, since I bred a Drain Punch Timburr. So, I'm dumb. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)