Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a trade only but I NEED to share a awful experience with you guys. I started to breed froakis yesterday with a jap ditto, for masuda method. After getting something like 20 flawless, I finnally had given up. I decided to breed my tri attack togepis. So i took my female duduo to breed it to get a male. I hatched the first egg. Guess what? Shiny duduo! omg im so angry e.e
btw, just wait people, a new giveaway is coming.

Seeking a nicknameable Shiny Bold 5/6IV'd Chansey with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell & Seismic Toss!
---

If you don't have a Chansey, still feel free to offer on the guys below~!
For trade I have:

Shiny Shellder | Jolly | Skill Link
31/31/31/30/31/31
Shell Smash | Icicle Spear | Rock Blast
Can nickname!

Shiny Gligar | Impish | Immunity
31/31/31/31/31/31
Stealth Rocks
Can nickname!

Shiny Scizor | Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/31/31/31
Bullet Punch | U-Turn | Pursuit | Superpower
252HP / 252ATK / 4SpDEF
Can nickname!

Shiny Scraggy | Jollly | Moxie
31/31/31/31/31/31
Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch
Can nickname!
I can give you a non-shiny flawless if you're interested. Have any non-shiny mons up for trade?

I know this is a trade only but I NEED to share a awful experience with you guys. I started to breed froakis yesterday with a jap ditto, for masuda method. After getting something like 20 flawless, I finnally had given up. I decided to breed my tri attack togepis. So i took my female duduo to breed it to get a male. I hatched the first egg. Guess what? Shiny duduo! omg im so angry e.e
btw, just wait people, a new giveaway is coming.
I don't think it's possible to breed tri attack on togi

So I'm looking for this time is a Roselia with Leaf Guard (so I can use Technician Roserade). I know they can be found in hordes, but Roselia hordes are so rare and I could be using that time breeding other Pokemon. And using Drought Ninetales and Will-O-Wisp to find the Roselia via process of elimination takes forever (sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining). So yeah, I'm looking for Leaf Guard Roselia regardless of IVs or Nature. If you do end up giving me Leaf Guard with perfect IVS and Nature, that's awesome, but for now, all I care about is get Leaf Guard Roselia at all.

I don't have much to offer. I do have lots of Solosis in a box where I put all my extra 5IV Pokemon I bred, though I haven't checked all of them. All the Solosis are of the Bold Nature, so at least you can breed Pokemon in Solosis's egg group.

So I'm looking through the friend safari for a male ledyba so I can breed baton pass on things like venonat, volbeat, and gligar. So after 30 pokes, I don't even see a first slot pokemon let alone a ledyba. Finally I find one but it turns out to be female. So I'm like I'm done and start walking out of the grass and on the last patch I encounter a SHINY MALE ledyba. (Now it wasn't my first shiny, but I had never had such a necessary shiny pokemon. Even tho it will most likely never be used in battle, I can now breed baton pass onto things in style :pimp:) I was so happy ;~; sorry if this seems really random, but I am in such a good mood that I will be having a giveaway later today :D

Last edited:
So I'm looking through the friend safari for a male ledyba so I can breed baton pass on things like venonat, volbeat, and gligar. So after 30 pokes, I don't even see a first slot pokemon let alone a ledyba. Finally I find one but it turns out to be female. So I'm like I'm done and start walking out of the grass and on the last patch I encounter a SHINY MALE ledyba. I was so happy ;~; sorry if this seems really random, but I am in such a good mood that I will be having a giveaway later today :D
That's so awesome bro! I remember my first shiny, it was a drudiggon in a friend safari.

So I'm looking through the friend safari for a male ledyba so I can breed baton pass on things like venonat, volbeat, and gligar. So after 30 pokes, I don't even see a first slot pokemon let alone a ledyba. Finally I find one but it turns out to be female. So I'm like I'm done and start walking out of the grass and on the last patch I encounter a SHINY MALE ledyba. (Now it wasn't my first shiny, but I had never had such a necessary shiny pokemon. Even tho it will most likely never be used in battle, I can now breed baton pass onto things in style :pimp:) I was so happy ;~; sorry if this seems really random, but I am in such a good mood that I will be having a giveaway later today :D
I'm first in line because I'm your partner xD :3

I remember my first shiny. Back in Emerald when I didn't even know what a shiny was. All I knew was that my Electrike was green and the one I was fighting was blue, and that my green one was about to get kicked out of my party :P
My first shiny was a floatzel in pearl. Like you i didn't know what a shiny was, but when I saw a majestic golden sea weasel thing, I just had to catch it XD. This ledyba makes up for the shiny cubchoo I ran away from a few days back because I didn't want to mess up my evs ;_;

I remember my first shiny. Back in Emerald when I didn't even know what a shiny was. All I knew was that my Electrike was green and the one I was fighting was blue, and that my green one was about to get kicked out of my party :P
First shiny I got (well, got for a friend) was a shiny Hariyama in Saphire. We both didnt know what a shiny was, but we saw the sparkles and the diff color. We were terrified for it to use whirlwind, but caght it in 1st ball :-P

On topic, anyone happen to have a RNG shiny female Ralts with Hypervoice (and other em's/tutor moves?

Still need a 4-6iv Male Gligar for breeding purposes - I can trade it back when I'm done. Also looking for a 4-6iv Female Gligar with Immunity in a PokeBall if you have it, again I can trade it back when I'm done breeding.

I have the best first shiny story.. In my copy of Diamond I was grinding in Victory Road. I stumbled across a shiny Golbat. I caught it. After that, I reset my game because I though the shiny Pokémon was a glitch that was going to destroy my game cartridge. I then proceeded to cry when my friend told me a month later what a shiny Pokémon was. I was 8 -_-

I have the best first shiny story.. In my copy of Diamond I was grinding in Victory Road. I stumbled across a shiny Golbat. I caught it. After that, I reset my game because I though the shiny Pokémon was a glitch that was going to destroy my game cartridge. I then proceeded to cry when my friend told me a month later what a shiny Pokémon was. I was 8 -_-
Don't worry my friend, my now-deleted shiny Kricketune and I share your pain. :]
Still need a 4-6iv Male Gligar for breeding purposes - I can trade it back when I'm done. Also looking for a 4-6iv Female Gligar with Immunity in a PokeBall if you have it, again I can trade it back when I'm done breeding.
I have a 4IV Male Gliscor you can borrow.
Okay, all this off-topic crap needs to stop. This thread is for simple requests and questions, not general chatting. There are VMs and PMs on this forum for a reason - use those to communicate.
Probably my fault. Sorry 'bout that.

Last edited:
My first shiny was a silver-colored Krabby in Pokémon Gold (the original one, not HeartGold). I was exploring the Dark Cave and had to break some rocks to get through. A silver-colored Krabby suddenly appeared! Back then, I had no idea why it's silver and why it's "sparkling"... but it looks cool and I've always liked Kingler - so I caught it and raised it.

Don't worry my friend, my now-deleted shiny Kricketune and I share your pain. :]

I have a 4IV Male Gliscor you can borrow.
Deleted shinies?? When I was 12 I stopped playing Pokémon for about a year. On diamond I had a shiny regigigas, shiny timid darkrai (which I now really regret losing, as it was not even RNGd, a shiny Chimchar, shiny dratini.. I could go on. Let's just say, some kid got really happy when he bought that at gamestop

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Okay, all this off-topic crap needs to stop. This thread is for simple requests and questions, not general chatting. There are VMs and PMs on this forum for a reason - use those to communicate.

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
I am LF a shiny calm/ Modest piplup and a bold shiny eevee with hyper voice and wish as egg moves. I also am looking for a jolly garchomp with aqua tail eq outrage/dragons claw and rock slide

FT right now:
Growlithe: Jolly | Intimidate | female | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Close Combat, Crunch, Morning Sun | OT: ALFONSO 23700
Tyrogue: Jolly | Steadfast | male | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | OT: Alex 55430
Duskull: Careful | Levitate | female | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Pain Split | OT: Vogel 65334
Absol: Adamant | Pressure | male | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt | OT: Wicked 22383
Beldum: Adamant | Clear Body | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | OT: Kaushal 27249
Alakazam: Modest | Synchronize | female | 31/xx/31/31/31/31 | EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP | OT: Tristan 37207
Sableye: Careful | Prankster | female | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Recover | EVs: 252 HP, 148 Def, 108 SpD | OT: Valencia 59316
Medicham: Jolly | Pure Power | male | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Psycho Cut, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Fire Punch EVs: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 HP | OT: Zarvlad 25526
Pawniard: Adamant | Defiant | male | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Knock Off, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Stealth Rocks | OT: Cerdy 27645 (Not Kalos-Bred!)
Just PM me with a offer if you'd be interested in one :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)