Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsonal

Banned deucer.
If you don't mind waiting. Do you have access to pokegen by any chance? I really need a heatran
No i have access to cloning and the guy that gives me stuff HAS a heatran but it's hacked. And for rilou could he end up with this set? Aura Sphere. Flash Canon. Nasty Plot. And Dark Pulse?

New to the forum here, and right now I'm one legendary away from having them all physically in my game. The one I'm missing is Shaymin. Since it's an event Pokemon I'd imagine it's not exactly in abundance, but I'm hoping someone out there might have a spare somehow. What I have to offer probably isn't too great (especially since they won't have 31 in all IVs), but these are the legendaries I currently have to spare:

Not caught by me:
  • Japan Giratina, Japan Regigigas, Unova Uxie, Unova Azelf, and Unova Mesprit.
Caught/Obtained by me:
  • Dream Radar Landorus, Dream Radar Tornadus, Dream Radar Thundurus, Pokemon Bank Celebi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Unova Registeel, Unova Regirock, Unova Cresselia, Unova Heatran, Kyurem, Zekrom, Unova Azelf, Unova Uxie, and Unova Mesprit (different set from above)
Willing to trade more than one of mine for the Shaymin if that would be a better deal. If nobody has a Shaymin to spare, then I am also looking for a Ditto with 31 in all IVs that I'd be willing to trade a Legendary above for. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to offer other than HA Pokemon, but without really being able to breed them with good IV spreads I'm not sure if they'd be as appealing. Like I said, I'm new so I'm not too sure what is appealing and what isn't >_<

New to the forum here, and right now I'm one legendary away from having them all physically in my game. The one I'm missing is Shaymin. Since it's an event Pokemon I'd imagine it's not exactly in abundance, but I'm hoping someone out there might have a spare somehow. What I have to offer probably isn't too great (especially since they won't have 31 in all IVs), but these are the legendaries I currently have to spare:

Not caught by me:
Caught/Obtained by me:
  • Dream Radar Landorus, Dream Radar Tornadus, Dream Radar Thundurus, Pokemon Bank Celebi, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Unova Registeel, Unova Regirock, Unova Cresselia, Unova Heatran, Kyurem, Zekrom, Unova Azelf, Unova Uxie, and Unova Mesprit (different set from above)
Willing to trade more than one of mine for the Shaymin if that would be a better deal. If nobody has a Shaymin to spare, then I am also looking for a Ditto with 31 in all IVs that I'd be willing to trade a Legendary above for. Unfortunately I don't really have anything else to offer other than HA Pokemon, but without really being able to breed them with good IV spreads I'm not sure if they'd be as appealing. Like I said, I'm new so I'm not too sure what is appealing and what isn't >_<
I could get you a rnged shiny Shaymin with 6 ivs. What nature is the heatran?

I could get you a rnged shiny Shaymin with 6 ivs. What nature is the heatran?
I actually wouldn't mind a non-shiny Shaymin. The Heatran is a Quiet nature. I assume RNG isn't anything that affects the game in a negative way or anything? I don't mean for it to come across... however it may come across, but I've never experienced RNG or anything. Well, not without being told at least :p

Alas, I only have a shiny one. Is it possible that the heatran knows stealth rocks?
Unfortunately the Heatran currently knows Scary Face, Lava Plume, Fire Spin, and Iron Head, and it is Female. I probably should have kept it in Black 2 so that I might have been able to give it Stealth Rock >_<

Not caught by me:
Caught/Obtained by me:
Haha Nvm then. What are the nature's of the cresselia terrakion landorus and giratina? And would you consider 2 legendaries for the Shaymin a fair trade?

Haha Nvm then. What are the nature's of the cresselia terrakion landorus and giratina? And would you consider 2 legendaries for the Shaymin a fair trade?
Lol yeah, I basically caught them in Black 2 and transferred them over. I never thought of looking on forums to trade legendaries :p

And yeah, I would consider that fair. The natures are Bold Cresselia, Serious Terrakion, Hasty Landorus, and Mild Giratina (which for some reason doesn't have its signature move at Level 99; someone decided to give it Shadow Claw instead). I'm starting to think I don't really have much worth to offer haha

Wicked13

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Looking ONLY for other Kalos Shinies (From Chespin to Noivat but don't offer pokemon im already offering)

Offering the following Kalos shinies

6IV Bulletproof Chespin Impish Curse, Spikes, Synthesis, Quick Guard
5IV Protean Froakie Timid Pound, Growl
4IV Levitate Gastly Timid Grudge, Psywave, Perish Song, Astonish
6IV Pressure Absol Adamant Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Megahorn, Zen Headbutt
5IV Iron Fist Chimchar Jolly Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Fake Out, Blaze Kick
6IV Contrary Inkay Adamant Tackle, Peck, Constrict
5IV Infiltrator Noibat Timid Screech, Supersonic, Tackle, Hurricane
5IV Gale Wings Talonflame Adamant Brave Bird, Roost, Acrobatics, U-turn
5IV Pure Power Medicham Jolly Fire Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Psycho Cut
6IV Refrigerate Amaura Modest Growl, Powder Snow

I also got almost every gen 1-5 Gen shiny Pokemon with 5-6IV's so PM Me what Pokemon you're looking for and what you offer

Lol yeah, I basically caught them in Black 2 and transferred them over. I never thought of looking on forums to trade legendaries :p

And yeah, I would consider that fair. The natures are Bold Cresselia, Serious Terrakion, Hasty Landorus, and Mild Giratina (which for some reason doesn't have its signature move at Level 99; someone decided to give it Shadow Claw instead). I'm starting to think I don't really have much worth to offer haha
Lol. I'd give it to you for the cresselia and landorus =P

Hi guys, I'm looking for a tyranite and a pinsirite
I have french flawless for trade :
- Timid Froakie Protean 31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Adamant Croagunk Dry Skin/Poison Touch w Bullet Punch and Drain Punch 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- Brave Honedge 31/31/31/xx/31/0

Not caught by me:
Caught/Obtained by me:
I have a shaymin to, not shiny and not for competitive but he is still shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)