Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF a 5iv yveltal Modest/Timid
Offering
5iv 31/31/31/31/x/31 timid HA greninja in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tyrunt DD,fire,ice,thunder in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant dratini HA DR,DD,ES in a Quickball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant scyther tech Vacume wave in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish Furfrou Fur Coat Male in a nest ball Shiny
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Calm Togepi Serene grace Male in a pokeball Shiny
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Levitate Latios Nicked Femto
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Serious Arceus in a Dream ball
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Zekrom Nicked Frankenrom

Last edited:

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Would Ho-Oh and Lugia for Modest Yvetal and Quiet Honedge be okay?
Non shiny honedge, right? I don't have shiny :(
If so, sure thing. I havea 31/31/31/31/31/x quiet one poke ball still in it'segg, if you like.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I just bred five eggs. Four of them were female. You can have one of them. The natures and ivs are completely random. I'll message you the exact natures in a few minutes and you can choose one.
I'd happily give one of those Lapras a home if you're willing to part with another one (after pkmn-taicho321 has their choice of course). :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a 0 speed Pineco, or a 0 speed in its egg group? If you happen to have a penta I'm willing to trade one of these.
I could breed you one :) (check my shop for specifics on what it'll look like. Would you be willing to give me a female of one of these?

Exeggcute - Nest Ball
Modest [31/X/31/31/31/31] - Chlorophyll - Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Block

I could breed you one :) (check my shop for specifics on what it'll look like. Would you be willing to give me a female of one of these?

Exeggcute - Nest Ball
Modest [31/X/31/31/31/31] - Chlorophyll - Leaf Storm, Giga Drain, Synthesis, Block
The one in your shop looks good to me, and I can breed one of those, yup!

EDIT: Hm, I'll still take the trade since I can just breed it on myself if I have to, but no chance of getting Stealth Rocks on it, is there?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm not 100% about Pokecheck , how does it work? If you find a pokemon on it does it mean it's hacked?
No...?

It should be extremely self-explanatory. Red = hacked, yellow/orange = suspicious, but legal, and green = legal.

I'm a Pokecheck moderator, do you really think I don't know that?
Yes, I know you're a Pokecheck Mod. I frequent the site a lot as a registered user. I may not RNG abuse [much] anymore, but I still have my box and occasional upload.

Other users may not know that, and may completely ignore and/or reject a perfectly legal 'mon because of one inconsistency (such as the HGSS Lapras, I believe).

In case you took my post in a way I did not intend, I was in no way trying to make myself look superior or condescend (even now). I thought that it should be known that the LA isn't always 100% accurate 100% of the time. I even said red means hacked 99.99% of the time. I know that, since the release of X and Y, there has been a massive influx of new users - and those users learn of Pokecheck one way or other. They should learn as much as possible about what they are downloading, if any at all. I apologize for the whole ordeal - in fact, delete my post as it would make it easier for others to understand the LA in general, as originally intended.

LF a 5iv yveltal Modest/Timid
Offering
5iv 31/31/31/31/x/31 timid HA greninja in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant tyrunt DD,fire,ice,thunder in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant dratini HA DR,DD,ES in a Quickball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant scyther tech Vacume wave in a pokeball Male Shiny
5iv 31/31/31/x/31/31 impish Furfrou Fur Coat Male in a nest ball Shiny
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Calm Serene grace Male in a pokeball Shiny
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid Levitate Latios Nicked Femto
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Serious Arceus in a Dream ball
6iv 31/31/31/31/31/31 Adamant Zekrom Nicked Frankenrom
From what I know, Arceus is impossble to get in a Dream Ball.

From what I know, Arceus is impossble to get in a Dream Ball.
No, it's not impossible. Arceus was chosen in the "Vote to Befriend a Pokemon" contest in North America (and apparently Europe and Oceania). It is treated like any other Entree Pokemon, with the exception that it is at level 100.

Details:
http://serebii.net/events/dex/493.shtml

EDIT:
Which reminds me, I need to learn how to entralink abuse so that I can catch my Arceus. It's been sitting there ever since the event.

pyro123

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
FT :
Charmander(Shiny/Kalos Born)
Jolly 5v -SpAtt
egg mvs: dragon dance, flare blitz, outrage
LF: KB competitive shines
Stock: 4 remaining

Has anyone got a Heavy Ball Mantine by any chance..? ^^ Female ofc..

Maybe someone with HG/SS could catch one? =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)