Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you are willing to wait a bit I can EASILY breed you the Electrike. As for a return.....The Sport Ball Scyther for my first choice Love Ball Chansey for Second, and Moon Ball Houndour for third.
That would be great! I'd love a Lightning Rod Timid one, if possible. If you can do that, then I'll reserve a Scyther for you :) just PM me when it's ready!

................great.

My counter-troll nature now requires that I develop Steel- and Water-type teams of my own and use them to beat you down. See what you've done?

-_-

................great.

My counter-troll nature now requires that I develop Steel- and Water-type teams of my own and use them to beat you down. See what you've done?

-_-
If you really want to try. It was....8 years ago was it? And I using.....Rayquaza, a Regi, mah Swampert, a Salamance, Latios, and I think a Gardevior (female ofc). Yes I was one of THOSE kids.

If you really want to try. It was....8 years ago was it? And I using.....Rayquaza, a Regi, mah Swampert, a Salamance, Latios, and I think a Gardevior (female ofc). Yes I was one of THOSE kids.
HOW DARETH THEE!!!

You claim to be Champion, and yet you 'achieve' that title through naught an ounce of skill, but through the use of overpowered Pokemon! YOU DARE TO CALL YOURSELF A CHAMPION!?!?!?

THOU SHALT PERISH!!!!!!!

..........sorry. I'm remembering the days of constantly challenging my cousin and always losing because of his f***ing Uber Noob team. And I was too prideful to complain about said Uber Noob team.....

So um, would you have something else to offer or? owo
A couple of male Timid HP Ice Electrikes in quick balls, a couple of Mudkips with Egg Moves (all Adamant), A crap load of Fennekins (Various IVs 1 Female Magician in a Pokeball that is 5 IV Flawless), a crap load of various Deino, Piplups with Egg Moves (most if not all Timid), and some Riolus, Ghastlys, and Espurrs.

HOW DARETH THEE!!!

You claim to be Champion, and yet you 'achieve' that title through naught an ounce of skill, but through the use of overpowered Pokemon! YOU DARE TO CALL YOURSELF A CHAMPION!?!?!?

THOU SHALT PERISH!!!!!!!

..........sorry. I'm remembering the days of constantly challenging my cousin and always losing because of his f***ing Uber Noob team. And I was too prideful to complain about said Uber Noob team.....
I was 11 years old. I didn't even about competitive back then. Sheesh.

A couple of male Timid HP Ice Electrikes in quick balls, a couple of Mudkips with Egg Moves (all Adamant), A crap load of Fennekins (Various IVs 1 Female Magician in a Pokeball that is 5 IV Flawless), a crap load of various Deino, Piplups with Egg Moves (most if not all Timid), and some Riolus, Ghastlys, and Espurrs.
What Pokeballs are Deino, Riolus, Gastlys, Espurrs in?
And what egg moves does Piplup have?

I was 11 years old. I didn't even about competitive back then. Sheesh.
Know that everything that comes out of my mouth when I'm like this can ultimately be summed up to "he's overreacting, just ignore him and it'll pass".

I have flare-ups every now and then. Still keeping tabs on you though so I can challenge you when those teams I mentioned earlier are finished.

Pokeballs (Deino Ghastly Riolu) Dive Ball (Espurr) I was trying to make it my signature ball at the time.
And let's see Piplup Feather Dance and Aqua Rind, Mudkip: Avalanche/Anceint Power.
If you would be willing to breed up a female Electrike spitback + a female Dream Ball Roselia spitback I'd be happy to trade you the Eevee :)

If you would be willing to breed up a female Electrike spitback + a female Dream Ball Roselia spitback I'd be happy to trade you the Eevee :)
The IVs on Roselia you want? I can't go for HP Fire, lack the material and making it from scracth is torture. and since I am breeding Elecktrike right now, I can do that within....2 hours I think once i get the 5 IV female I promised someone earlier.

The IVs on Roselia you want? I can't go for HP Fire, lack the material and making it from scracth is torture. and since I am breeding Elecktrike right now, I can do that within....2 hours I think once i get the 5 IV female I promised someone earlier.
I'm in class anyway so no rush. Any 4IV spitback is fine with me. I would prefer it with Hidden Ability if possible :)

Namely Deoxys-A, but not exactly interested in the likes of Xerneas/Yvetal etc. Also Giratina-O would be nice. 5iv for all mentioned
Is that all? I don't have any of those... But I do have some others, like perfect shiny Suicune and Latios and shiny HP Ice Heatran. Would you be interested in them?

Can someone pm either a link or inscription of getting/using whatever tool it is that you use to find out tsv and esv?

Edit: inscription???? Stupid phone. Instructions...

Is that all? I don't have any of those... But I do have some others, like perfect shiny Suicune and Latios and shiny HP Ice Heatran. Would you be interested in them?
That Latios would great if it's competitive 5iv. I'm looking for Non Shiny Timid Latios with this spread. 31/X/31/31/31/31

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)