Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to give me some breeding time, but otherwise it shouldn't be too hard. As well, after the trade, if you'd be so kind, I'd love somebody to tell me what Friend Safari I have.
How much time do you need? something like a day or 2?
Also it's 5 IV right? As you probably already guessed I'm totally new to this thing
No problem telling what safari do you have

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I'm transferring some 4th gen pokemon in johto exclusive balls: Scyther / Miltank / 2 Heracross. Are there any important 4th/5th gen exclusive TM/Tutors for them that can pass as egg moves on XY?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So I'm transferring some 4th gen pokemon in johto exclusive balls: Scyther / Miltank / 2 Heracross. Are there any important 4th/5th gen exclusive TM/Tutors for them that can pass as egg moves on XY?
Miltank = Helping Hand (Not Exclusive but would save a tiny bit of time), Scyther = Defog.

I got a Luxury Ball Drilbur a little while ago, but it's always nice to have multiple options, so I'll breed a Timer Ball one as well. I'll let you know when I get a 5 IV female :)
Oh awesome, good to hear :).

Anyone have an Enigma Berry? Also looking for a female Scraggy with Intimidate inside a Dream ball.
I can help you out with the Engima Berry. After all, I just adopted a Gible from you. :)

Yeah Ultra and Premier fit well indeed.

So my next projects will be:

HP Ice Timid Abra in a Ultra Ball
Modest Abra in a Premier Ball

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
That's not true.
Prove me wrong. I've offered my stuff to several people and no one wants it. Granted, I don't have as much stuff as other people. I have like maybe 4 pokemon that I bred myself so far this year (A couple of them I was able to do easily because of spitbacks I was given. Others I had to start from scratch). RNG has always been hard for me to learn but 6th gen breeding I understand for the most part.

Prove me wrong. I've offered my stuff to several people and no one wants it. Granted, I don't have as much stuff as other people. I have like maybe 4 pokemon that I bred myself so far this year (A couple of them I was able to do easily because of spitbacks I was given. Others I had to start from scratch). RNG has always been hard for me to learn but 6th gen breeding I understand for the most part.
What do you even want just asking

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I've been biting my tongue on this for a while, but if you'd stop complaining about how hard everything is, and just stopped whining and complaining in general, then people would be more willing to trade with you. Right now all you do is whine and moan about how no one wants to trade with you, and that RNG abuse is so hard. Big deal. Plenty of people breed perfect Pokemon without RNG abuse. Stop whining and suck it up.

I have those, you know. (cough)
What a surprise. :p

Oh awesome, good to hear :).

I can help you out with the Engima Berry. After all, I just adopted a Gible from you. :)
Awesome, thanks. I'll be online in a few minutes, I'm busy helping a friend build a team right now.

Anyone know how to change a pokemon's happiness on showdown for moves like frustration?

You said yourself, you don't have much. I considered myself a generous person but honestly if you don't have anything that I feel is worth my time, then I'm not going to trade with you. I haven't RNG'd in years yet I still trade with people all the time. I just slowly increased the amount of stuff I have. I try to go for stuff that people don't normally have, I stay away from OU pokes mostly as everyone and their mother has those. Sitting in here and gripping is not going to endear you to any potential traders. If you have that much of an issue then I will dump a huge spitback care package to get you started and stop whining in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)