Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giveaway of SWAG!

That is right I have been a long time member of smogon and I just wanted thank you to everyone in the community.

I would also like to give a special thank you to all the people on the list if you have not checked out there thread YOU MUST DIE! you clearly don't have swag. I understand that I to must give back to the community especially because I to join a lot of giveaways. I may be having some technical problems which may be why you cant find me online as often but I am trying and I am also trying to help people especially new users. Either ways enough of the chit chat lets get on to the giveaway ( I do plan on giving a second chance so stay tuned again)

Female
OT: Eric 48890 (ProjectTitan313) hatched it I breed the parent
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Own Tempo (hidden ability)
Moves: Body slam, ancient power, iron head
Ivs...31.31.31.31.31.08
Full redis

(why not give away a shiny)

The Rules

1) everyone can join.

2) how to join simple.
Comment on my profile page in this type of format:
normal...
fire...
water...(suicune)
electric...
grass...
ice...
fighting...(mega blaziken)
poison...
ground...
flying...(dragonite)
psychic...
bug...(volcarona)
rock...
ghost...
dragon...
dark...(mega absol)
steel...
fairy...
Guess what my favorite pokemon is for the certain types that are unlisted. Heads up also pokemon like zapdos can go in the electric or flying category. Each person is allowed 3 entries(use them wisely) I will tell you how many pokemon you got right (I might not be online sometimes that is not entirely my fault sorry) however I will not tell you which pokemon you got right in your selections as well. The pokemon mentioned above are answers from my previous giveaway and are my top 5 favorite pokemon. You don't have to submit these pokemon in your entries because they wont count as points for you. In other words you don't have to guess the following types (fighting, water, dark, bug, and flying). Also a big hint there are no more megas except for the ones mentioned above although one pokemon will have a mega in omega ruby and alpha sapphire (yes I gave a hint). The person who guesses the most right wins.

Current guesses and scores
AfroThunderRule is leading with two points and has two more entries (2)
Empoleon_master so far has got zero but has two more entries(0)

(sorry for the long post I wanted to make sure the rules are right feel free to correct me as well if I did something wrong) (good luck) :)

Edit: you win a copy of the shiny numel and also post under the post on my profile page...submit your entries:) Also there is only one winner
edit edit: you can copy paste the format I want and take your time filling in your answers there is no rush however if all spaces are filled in your entry then I will tell you how many pokemon you got right. And I will find a place to put all of this.
Bumping this giveaway.

Anyone have a Careful Ditto for trade? Ivs dont matter.

Also looking for 3 lucky eggs. I have a extra Leftovers, Blacksludge and a couple others to offer.

Breedables Giveaway!

I'm in desperate need of cleaning out some of my boxes and since Wonder Trade is time consuming (because it takes my game an eternity to find someone to trade with), I've decided to try and get rid of them spread the love here.

The Instructions/Rules:
  • Since I have quite a few, I'm going to say 3 pokemon per person.
  • Catch any random less-desirable pokemon (like a stunfisk, bunnelby, caterpie, etc.) and put it on the GTS.
  • Make sure to put your Smogon Username in the notes section please. If your username happens to be too long, put mine or smogon or something to indicate I'm trading with a person who knows about this giveaway. :P
  • Comment on my profile telling me: the pokemon(s) you want along with your preferred gender, your IGN, and what you've put up on the GTS.
  • Help me out by doing a quick scan of previous people who've posted on my profile before you. I will try my hardest to keep the list updated, but if you happen to see someone has already asked for my fast ball Marill, don't ask for it as well because I only have one and I'm giving things out in the first come first served style.
That's it! Now there are a few things to keep in mind about the pokemon I'm offering:
  • Males tend to have flawless IV spreads. Hopefully that makes them a bit more enticing to people. lol I do use the word tend though because I think a few of them have imperfect spreads.
  • Not all dream ball pokemon come with their HAs. Please do NOT ask if they have their HA or request for one with its HA. Generally I'll hand out the HA ones first, but either way, if you aren't willing to take a non-HA one, simply don't ask for a dream ball pokemon.
  • All of them have egg moves except for Marill. She's all by herself. D: She might have one...2 tops, but don't count on it.
  • I'm pretty sure all of them have at least 4 IVs. I didn't bother marking them all and I'm not going to double check before sending them, so a couple females may be lower than that. Majority are 5 though and I'm pretty sure all my males are 5IV since I don't keep them otherwise. A couple of my females do have flawless 5IV spreads, so you may get lucky. :D

Dream Ball Shinx - (m) 3, (f) 2
Moon Ball Absol - (f) 2
Love Ball Swablu - (f) 3
Dream Ball Slowpoke - (m) 1
Moon Ball Gastly - (f) 1
Love Ball Mareep - (f) 6
Dream Ball Eevee - (m) 4, (f) 11
Moon Ball Misdreavus - (f) 3
Level Ball Seedot - (m) 2, (f) 4
Moon Ball Meditite - (m) 2, (f) 1
Love Ball Mawille - (f) 1
Dream Ball Spheal - (m) 4, (f) 1
Dream Ball Ledyba - (m) 2
Friend Ball Yanma - (m) 2, (f) 3
Love Ball Cleffa - (f) 2
Heavy Ball Skarmory - (f) 7
Fast Ball Pidgey - (f) 6
Fast Ball Marill - (f) 1
Dream Ball Snorunt - (m) 1, (f) 2
Love Ball Snubbull - (f) 1
Dream Ball Nidoran - (m) 1
Safari Ball Trapinch - (m) 1
Fast Ball Mareep - (f) 2

Last edited:
Ugh! I feel like such a fool
Adamant was used for more than Diamond, but no. "Every" Diancie you've seen is the same, cloned Diancie from the pre-screening event. Other natures are available, it's random nature and not locked.

Yes ... the pre screen event happened ages ago. The event opened for the movie itself started July 19th.
I just checked Bulbapidea and I guess you're right, It's random nature. It's odd though since every Diancie I've seen so far is Adamant. :/

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ugh! I feel like such a fool
I just checked Bulbapidea and I guess you're right, It's random nature. It's odd though since every Diancie I've seen so far is Adamant. :/
I think you're not understanding this point here - "Every" Diancie you've seen is the same, cloned Diancie from the pre-screening event."

There are others circulating now in other places, but the most circulated one is the Adamant one. It's the difference between finding a worn out dollar bill from 2005 and a brand new freshly circulated [Insert special marking here] dollar bill.

Doesn't matter, just trade your stuff for whatever you wanted. At least you aren't misinformed anymore.

I think you're not understanding this point here - "Every" Diancie you've seen is the same, cloned Diancie from the pre-screening event."

There are others circulating now in other places, but the most circulated one is the Adamant one. It's the difference between finding a worn out dollar bill from 2005 and a brand new freshly circulated [Insert special marking here] dollar bill.

Doesn't matter, just trade your stuff for whatever you wanted. At least you are misinformed anymore.
I might be wrong. But what he is saying is the diancie that most people have is the one from the pre screening and that was cloned. This clone was then spread around the world just like a virus for example (idk poor example). There are some diancie's out there though that aren't adamant which is why I asked for the nature on yours:)

I might be wrong. But what he is saying is the diancie that most people have is the one from the pre screening and that was cloned. This clone was then spread around the world just like a virus for example (idk poor example). There are some diancie's out there though that aren't adamant which is why I asked for the nature on yours:)
I guess that explains it. :l

Was wondering if anybody here would happen to have a Skitty with Wonder Skin? I don't have a lot to trade but after a lot of MM breeding for a competitive shiny I have almost a box full of 6IV Shinx, a lot of which have Guts, most of which are in a Premier Ball, and all of which have Ice/Fire Fang egg moves.

I have a lot and I'm not gonna miss just one, so I don't expect a Skitty with equal IVs. I actually don't care about the IVs as much as I do the ability. A friend of mine is really looking for a HA Skitty so I'm trying to get one for him. So if anybody has a Skitty with Wonder Skin and would be willing to trade it off, let me know and I'd be very grateful. xD

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
***WEEKLY GIVEAWAY***

You come across a strange cave, hidden almost deliberately behind vines and a single bush. "Venusaur, use cut!" you cry, and your trusty partner bellows "Saur!" and slices open the cave entrance with sharp vines. Once inside, you return him to his ball, and discover with amazement strange dots marking the wall. Three paths diverge in front of you.

The dots marking the left tunnel read:

The dots marking the middle tunnel read:

The dots marking the right tunnel read:

You feel a strange power drawing you in down the three hallways, a power that commands, but also makes you feel weak. You know that you might not have the energy to travel for a long period of time down a hallway. Whatever steps you make down the hallway you choose must be efficient and quick, though you will not have any light to guide you (unfortunately, you left your Lampent at home today). Whatever path you choose might be your last, but you cannot resist; you know there must be something colossal at the end of each of these tunnels...
For this giveaway you must pick a path to travel down, and enter a sequence of commands to control your character. The end of each tunnel is 15 steps away, and you only have the time to take 25 steps before the mysterious tunnel drains your life force away. If you try to take a step forward while facing a wall you will go nowhere, just like in real Pokémon games. Choose your steps wisely, and comment with them on the post on my profile in this format (all in one post):

L
U
U
R
D
R
U
L
...and so on until you've entered in 25 commands

If you make it to the end of any tunnel, you will receive a reward. Since this is a difficult giveaway, at the top of each hour your energy will be restored, and you will be allowed another entry. I will let you know if you get it right. This giveaway will end at 11:59pm US Eastern Time, so make sure to get your last entries in before then! You may only win one prize.

Anyone have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Talonflame with Gale Wings? I can trade:

31/31/31/31/31/31 Scizor w/ Technician Jolly Nature

31/31/31/31/31/31 Lucario w/ inner focus jolly nature

31/31/31/31/31/31 Gengar w/ levitate lax nature

I also have some HA Eevee with random IVs.

Yes ... the pre screen event happened ages ago. The event opened for the movie itself started July 19th.
How does one get an event Diancie? I'd like to reset on one myself. Do you need to go to some event not in my small canadian town? *Hopes for wifi event*

It's a Japanese event, the movie didn't even come out in NA yet.
Sorry, miss read your post.

Also, Hi, looking for someone willing to clone for me. I need 6 of these back and you can keep a copy and redistribute:

[483] Shiny Dialga
OT:
SUM2013 (08193) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/00/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves:
Stealth Rocks, Draco Meteor
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes:
Reset by AfroThunderRule, who told me only it was fully re-distributable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)