Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't know, I was just saying random stuff :p

Also which ball looks better on
?
or
?
Go with
if you can't get it with a Master Ball. Also, I just uploaded the Pidgey, I'm pretty sure you'll recognize it right away.

Expanding on Master Ball Gengar, would anyone be interested in it? 'cuz I have a couple of those that I RNG'd in my Diamond some time ago and I don't know if I should put them in my thread.

Go with
if you can't get it with a Master Ball. Also, I just uploaded the Pidgey, I'm pretty sure you'll recognize it right away.

Expanding on Master Ball Gengar, would anyone be interested in it? 'cuz I have a couple of those that I RNG'd in my Diamond some time ago and I don't know if I should put them in my thread.
I owuldnt because I only want gen 6 pokemon but otherwise I would love it

Tiny giveaway contest page bump

Can you say which book the name of my Trevenant came from? PM me the answers, multiple guesses are allowed!
Prize: One 5-6IV Competitive shiny Kalos region pokemon

Name: "Willow"

Hints:
It is from a character in a book
My Trevenant has something in common with the owner of the name
Owner of the name is evil and magical
Owner of the name is ancient and once had a legion
The name of the owner isn't just "Willow"
Famous book, been made in to a movie
Owner of the name can be controlled by singing
Eats people by making them fall asleep against his body

I had way better luck than you at this :). I got three Adamant 4 IVs-Speed and Sp Attack in a row. Then I got a 5 IV-Sp Attack one right now. Should I keep both Careful ones?

I don't want to toss them, so does anybody want this Munchlax? Credit to Dark Ray for the original spitback:

Munchlax (M) - Impish - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.31.31.x

Munchlax (M) - Sassy - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.31

Munchlax (M) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x (2 available)

Munchlax (F) - Adamant - Thick Fat - 31.31.31.x.31.x
Nobody wants the Male Adamant ones? :(

Also I have something else I don't want:

Haunter (F) - Timid - Levitate - 31.x.31.x.31.31 - Lv. 25

Anyone?

Last edited:
Nobody wants the Male Adamant ones? :(

Also I have something else I don't want:

Haunter (F) - Timid - Levitate - 31.x.31.x.31.31 - Lv. 25

Anyone?
if again no one wants them il take one but it will be a long time before I use it so it might be better of with someone who can use it right away

Looking for a female HA Alomomola in a Dream Ball. IVs and Nature don't really matter. I have a spare female 6iv Adamant Anorith (normal Pokeball) with the egg moves Aqua Jet, Knock Off, Curse and Rapid Spin for one.

Go with

I already traded it to you, enjoy :) And I'll be interested on it, actually. Does it have any Tutor Moves/Hidden Power?

I need a safari with Fairy Safari with Swirlix or a Normal Safari with Ditto.

I got Normal Safari with Loudred, CHANSEY, and Lillipup

FC: 4742-6438-4784

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)