Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have access to most of those Bank Balls atm, so I was wondering if you had a female spitback of a Premier Ball Togepi. I saw it listed on your thread, and I'm thinking we could do a spitback for spitback thing here.
Yeah, that's fine. One of my partners can have one ready in about 20-30 minutes.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Ya its project for tomorrow if i can remember how to rng! Not sure i can get it into a dusk ball though breeding it.
You can only RNG a Shiny Bagon in a smexy Ball by catching it in the wild in 4th Gen, unless you want to try the annoying hell that is to try RNGing Shinies in the White Forest.

You can only RNG a Shiny Bagon in a smexy Ball by catching it in the wild in 4th Gen, unless you want to try the annoying hell that is to try RNGing Shinies in the White Forest.
No i dont want to go to that forest again and no ugh im not breeding a bagon on the 4th to shift to the 5th. Pokeball it is.

edit by that i mean i have bagon in 4th gen but not rng bagon. ..

Last edited:
What is a good moveset for Dragon Dance Latios?
dd + eq + dragon claw/outrage + zen headbutt
I love most and im gonna let him finish but beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time go mixed. Double dragon with dd+outrage/dclaw+eq+draco meteor. The idea is lure in a latios counter, scare it out with d dance so they bring in a physical wall and nuke it. Obvs youre walled by levitating fairy and steel but having draco makes you even less wallable

Also the mega is gonna be nasty mixed mon

I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature. What I am looking for is:

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet

Last edited:
Can someone please cone my shiny great ball zergoose? I would like the original + 5 copies back please. You can keep a non-redis copy.

I'm participating in a type limited doubles tourney soon and would like advice on last slot. This is the general overview of my team. Any other advice is welcome but he aware only pokemon that are at least half: poison, bug, fairy, dragon, ghost, dark or psychic are not permitted.
Dusclops
Eviolite/Relaxed/Frisk
Ice Punch/Night Shade
Pain Split
Will O Wisp
Taunt/Toxic

Galvantula
Focus Sash/Timid/Compound Eyes
Sticky Web
Bug Buzz
Volt Switch/Thunder
Energy Ball

Heracross (Mega)
Heracronite/Adamant/Skill Link
Rock Blast
Pin Missile
Close Combat
EQ

Hydreigon
Life Orb/Timid/Levitate
Flash Canon
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse

Azumarill
Adamant/Huge Power/Assault Vest
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Waterfall

Chandelure
Choice Scarf/Timid/Infiltrator
Heat Wave
Shadow Ball
Hp fighting
Will O Wisp/Energy Ball

ORRRRR

Gardevoir
?/Modest/Timid/Telepathy
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Dazzling Gleam
Heal Pulse/Thunderbolt/Protect

I'm participating in a type limited doubles tourney soon and would like advice on last slot. This is the general overview of my team.
Dusclops
Eviolite/Relaxed/Frisk
Ice Punch/Night Shade
Pain Split
Will O Wisp
Taunt/Toxic

Galvantula
Focus Sash/Timid/Compound Eyes
Sticky Web
Bug Buzz
Volt Switch/Thunder
Energy Ball

Heracross (Mega)
Heracronite/Adamant/Skill Link
Rock Blast
Pin Missile
Close Combat
EQ

Hydreigon
Life Orb/Timid/Levitate
Flash Canon
Draco Meteor
Fire Blast
Dark Pulse

Azumarill
Adamant/Huge Power/Assault Vest
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Superpower
Waterfall

Chandelure
Choice Scarf/Timid/Infiltrator
Heat Wave
Shadow Ball
Hp fighting
Will O Wisp/Energy Ball

ORRRRR

Gardevoir
?/Modest/Timid/Telepathy
Focus Blast
Psyshock
Dazzling Gleam
Heal Pulse/Thunderbolt/Protect
I would remove mega heracross and use gardevoir as a mega. Pixelate Hyper Voice Wrecks in doubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)