Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a lot of special attack on the team no? Less flexibility.
No, replace hercross with some other physical attacker and use mega gardevoir instead of chandelure. So you're just using gardevoir in place of chandelure and replacing heracross with something else so that gardevoir can be mega. I'm not sure what you should replace it with though.

Edit: Actually what about replacing her across with garchomp(any other physical dragon could work too, like dragonite), keeping chandelure and replacing hydreigon with Gardevoir?

Last edited:
No, replace hercross with some other physical attacker and use mega gardevoir instead of chandelure. So you're just using gardevoir in place of chandelure and replacing heracross with something else so that gardevoir can be mega. I'm not sure what you should replace it with though.
Tyranitar perhaps? Or Scolipede.

I've been working on a new team for quite a while now. I'm so close to finishing it. Thanks to all who helped me! With that said I just need TWO more pokemon:

Flawless Timid Ralts/Gardevoir with Hyper Voice
Flawless timid Keldeo

If anyone can help me please let me know. I AM WILLING TO BREED WHAT EVER POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR EITHER OF THEM. I just can't do move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokes, or ungendered pokes. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

I've been working on a new team for quite a while now. I'm so close to finishing it. Thanks to all who helped me! With that said I just need TWO more pokemon:

Flawless timid Keldeo

If anyone can help me please let me know. I AM WILLING TO BREED WHAT EVER POKEMON WITH EGG MOVES YOU WANT FOR EITHER OF THEM. I just can't do move tutor moves, hidden power specific pokes, or ungendered pokes. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!
I have the Keldeo, post in my thread if you're interested (flawless HP Flying actually)

So I'm waiting for a few swarm pokemon to appear in Hg and I was wondering if it's completely random and or if you can manipulate which ones that appear? Cos I keep getting stupid ones like wingull when I need snubble, ralts, mawhile, swablu and a few others for pokedex completion.

So I'm waiting for a few swarm pokemon to appear in Hg and I was wondering if it's completely random and or if you can manipulate which ones that appear? Cos I keep getting stupid ones like wingull when I need snubble, ralts, mawhile, swablu and a few others for pokedex completion.
Change the clock to 11:59 rinse repeat if not the pokemon you want when it hits 12
Edit: .com is right, forgot to mention this sorry

Last edited:
I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature. What I am looking for is:

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet
Castform does not have a Hidden Ability, and they can be found in the wild in B2/W2's Route 6 and in the Trophy Garden in D/P/Pt if you have any of those games.

I love most and im gonna let him finish but beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time go mixed. Double dragon with dd+outrage/dclaw+eq+draco meteor. The idea is lure in a latios counter, scare it out with d dance so they bring in a physical wall and nuke it. Obvs youre walled by levitating fairy and steel but having draco makes you even less wallable

Also the mega is gonna be nasty mixed mon
What would a good nature be? Naughty? :o

Flawless timid Keldeo

EnGarde will have that Gardevoir very soon (probably tomorrow) in her Battle-Ready Distribution thread :) lol hope I'm allowed to do this, EnGarde

In desperate need of a competitive Hyper Voice Ralts, female is preferred. If someone could get me one I'd be very appreciative.
edit: if EnGarde has another that would be awesome.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
So it's possible to sr then? Cool.
Just to clear up this point (I've been confused by this before, but maybe that says more about me than that it's a confusing point).
You need to save once you've checked the new swarm. So set clock to 23:59, load up game (before midnight rolls over), check new swarm; if unwanted, save and start again; if wanted, do what you gotta do.

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
EnGarde will have that Gardevoir very soon (probably tomorrow) in her Battle-Ready Distribution thread :) lol hope I'm allowed to do this, EnGarde
I don't typically advertise on SQSR because the ralts is not available for general trade, but rather specifically for competitive use on battle spot, though I don't turn away people building competitive teams for other formats; I just ask that they try some of the battle spot formats in addition to the ones they're currently building for, and consider posting some of their experiences in the battle spot sub-forum.

Just to clear up this point (I've been confused by this before, but maybe that says more about me than that it's a confusing point).
You need to save once you've checked the new swarm. So set clock to 23:59, load up game (before midnight rolls over), check new swarm; if unwanted, save and start again; if wanted, do what you gotta do.
Just wondering do you have to keep changing the date to sr for swarm pokes or just the time? cos I had the same poke appear twice in a row but I didnt save since I only just read your post.

Looking for the following 3:
If you have either or can RNG' one or the other, please CMT:
  • Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch <- Can be from injected WC and RNG'd
  • Gallade Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt, Ice Punch (Justified prefered, but Steadfast is fine I guess)
  • Golem Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Superpower, Sucker Punch, Iron head and Thunderpunch
Repost. :[

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just wondering do you have to keep changing the date to sr for swarm pokes or just the time? cos I had the same poke appear twice in a row but I didnt save since I only just read your post.
No need to change date (well, I mean it changes on its own as it ticks over to midnight, but I just wouldn't touch it). But yeah, saving is mandatory (AFAIK) for different swarm to appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)