Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thanks!

It can be tutored anything from 4th-5th Gen it can learn and it has Hidden Power Ice IIRC.
Oh God. Then could you teach it Trick? I'll take it for sure. We'll negociate by PM

I need a safari with Fairy Safari with Swirlix or a Normal Safari with Ditto.

I got Normal Safari with Loudred, CHANSEY, and Lillipup

FC: 4742-6438-4784
I think mine is Fairy-type Safari. Could somebody check what I have for me?

Lf: sheer force Mawhile :)
I can breed you up a hidden power pokemon in return (tell me poke and hidden power you want on it)

To get Multiscale Lugia, do you need HG or SS or either? Just wondering.

Also Looking for Chev4's re-distributables. PM me if you have them or one similar:
30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Luxury Ball Shiny Rayquaza
31/14/31/30/31/31 Bold Premier Ball Shiny Rotom
31/17/31/31/31/31 Bold Dive Ball Shiny Porygon
31/X/31/30/31/31 Timid Luxury/Repeat/Premier Ball HP Grass Shiny Heatran

Looking for a 31/X/31/31/31/31, Bold Shiny Moon Ball Suicune w/Icy Wind as well.

Also Looking for Chev4's re-distributables. PM me if you have them or one similar:

Looking for a 31/X/31/31/31/31, Bold Shiny Moon Ball Suicune w/Icy Wind as well.
Multiscale is the HA, you need Dream Radar. Pressure Lugia is available in both HG and SS

Multiscale Lugia is Dream Radar only

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

You need Soul Silver. It's Dream Radar only, but Soul Silver must be in the cartridge slot whilst playing [if that's what you meant].

Tiny giveaway contest page bump

Can you say which book the name of my Trevenant came from? PM me the answers, multiple guesses are allowed!
Prize: One 5-6IV Competitive shiny Kalos region pokemon

Name: "Willow"

Hints:
It is from a character in a book
My Trevenant has something in common with the owner of the name
Owner of the name is evil and magical
Owner of the name is ancient and once had a legion
The name of the owner isn't just "Willow"
Famous book, been made in to a movie
Owner of the name can be controlled by singing
Eats people by making them fall asleep against his body
And the winner is KaisenDankairaku for guessing right, started to worry no one would be able to guess it :3

You need Soul Silver. It's Dream Radar only, but Soul Silver must be in the cartridge slot whilst playing [if that's what you meant].
Yeah that's what I mean, thanks. Which other game do you need? Is it BW2 that has dream radar? I might start RNG abusing when I get the new Laptop.

EDIT: Can Black 1 get dream radar?

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeah that's what I mean, thanks. Which other game do you need? Is it BW2 that has dream radar? I might start RNG abusing when I get the new Laptop.
Black 2 and White 2 can receive the Pokémon from Dream Radar. RNGing them is one of the easiest forms of RNG (although I would suggest an older DS model rather than using a 3DS for reasons which have been covered in the 5th Gen PRNG help thread*) :).

Edit:
* By this I mean receive the Pokémon by inserting the B2/W2 cartridge into the 3DS with Dream Radar running; then switch to (preferably) a DS Lite / Phat to perform the RNG and receive it in-game.

LF: 5 IV Fletchling Jolly nature with Gale Wings, 5 IV Lotad with modest nature and 5 IV Kangaskhan with jolly nature

PM me if you have it. Will do two for one trades for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)