Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for the following 3:
If you have either or can RNG' one or the other, please CMT:
  • Jirachi Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Trick, Iron Head, Fire Punch
  • Gallade Adament/Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt, Ice Punch (Justified prefered, but Steadfast is fine I guess)
  • Golem Adament 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Superpower, Sucker Punch, Iron head and Thunderpunch
Repost, again. This time, looking for Gallade

Looking for these dive ball HA females, PM me if you have any of them.

• Rattata
  • Meowth
  • Kangaskhan
  • Horsea
  • Goldeen
  • Aerodactyl
  • Snorlax
  • Sentret
  • Stanler
  • Zigzagoon
  • Skitty
  • Wailmer
  • Torkoal
  • Barboach
  • Lileep
  • Clamperl
  • Relicanth
  • Luvdisc
  • Kricketot
  • Shieldon
  • Burmy
  • Glameow
  • Buneary
  • Chatot
  • Hippopotas
  • Finneon
  • Timburr
  • Cottonee
  • Basculin(both)
  • Darumaka
  • Karrablast
  • Alomomola
  • Shelmet
  • Elgyem
  • Bouffalant

And these other bank Ball females

• Repeat Ball Rattata
  • Luxury Ball Kangaskhan
  • Great ball Snorlax
  • Premier Ball sentret
  • Nest ball lanturn
  • Net Ball Qwilfish
  • Net Ball Mantine
  • Luxury ball stanler
  • Ultra ball zigzagoon
  • Repeat ball skitty
  • Heal Ball wailmer
  • Repeat ball Torkoal
  • Luxury and quick ball barboach
  • Heal and ultra ball Luvdisc
  • Repeat ball Kricketot
  • Heal, Ultra, Dusk and nest Ball burmy
  • Heal Ball buneary
  • Heal ball Glameow
  • Ultra Ball Hippowdon
  • Repeat and Luxury Ball Timburr
  • Premier, Nest and dive ball cottonee
  • Nest ball both colors and Dusk Ball red Basculin
  • Repeat ball darumaka
  • Heal ball elgyem
  • Heal and ultra Ball shelmet
  • Ultra Ball Boufallant
I'm trying to complete some collections. I can offer stuff in my thread and my Bank Ball list in my signature. What I am looking for is:

Chinchou
Mantine
Stantler
Barboach
Castform
Clamperl
Kricketot
Hippopotas
Finneon
Frillish
Alomomola
Elgyem
Shelmet
Repost(s) doing Luis too whilst he is Absent

Last edited:

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
This may be a stretch, but for those in North America who haven't yet picked up a Gengar serial code from GameStop, would anyone be willing to grab an extra code for me? The closest GS to me is literally 1.5 hours away, and I won't have any time this week or next to acquire the code.

I'm not asking for it for free; I'll be glad to do an RNG/Breeding project to whoever's generous enough to do this, as long as it's doable on retail carts.

This may be a stretch, but for those in North America who haven't yet picked up a Gengar serial code from GameStop, would anyone be willing to grab an extra code for me? The closest GS to me is literally 1.5 hours away, and I won't have any time this week or next to acquire the code.

I'm not asking for it for free; I'll be glad to do an RNG/Breeding project to whoever's generous enough to do this, as long as it's doable on retail carts.
I plan on driving by my local Gamestop sometime today. I can't guarantee anything but I will try to get an extra serial code from them if they'll let me. I might not get a chance to head out there until after I get off work though (around 5 PM CDT).

Couldn't find an answer to this anywhere, but if you have two retail games, can you get two codes for the SW Gengar? Or is it just one per customer?
That's a good question. I'm sure they'll only do one per customer, to make things fair, but you can always go to a different place that also gives codes as well from there. (goto a different gamestop or something lol)

edit; i mean you can always ask the guy that gives the codes. it doesn't hurt to ask. lol
edit 2; that reminds me, i've seen someone bring home like 10 codes for heracross/pinsir event thing, so idk. lol.

If you're really thirsty for the codes, you could always just go back a few hours later once the employees' shifts have changed and ask again.
I have some American friends that are doing this today actually :P I know that in England the lines are always ridiculously long at the GAME stores so I've never had the patience for doing that.

I can give you a 3-4 IV spitback of premier ball Aron with egg moves (Superpower, Stealth Rock and something else) for a female spitback of HA Dratini/Dragonair with egg moves
Sure after I have lunch :)

Joltik and dream ball heracross I have. Can we trade tomorrow?
Sure what would you want in return

I have a Friend Ball Larvitar, if you can wait til tomarrow to trade. I just trasfered it so I need time to breed it.
Sure what would you want in return

So I ended up calling my local gamestop and it's actually one per retail game, so you can get multiple from one store if you wanted to (not sure why I didn't think of just calling them before lol).
But...more codes...go to all the Gamestops around you. Then also wait for employee shifts = profit.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Oh boy, what did I just start? I'm gonna end up on GameStop's blacklist over causing code hoarding. ;-;

I plan on driving by my local Gamestop sometime today. I can't guarantee anything but I will try to get an extra serial code from them if they'll let me. I might not get a chance to head out there until after I get off work though (around 5 PM CDT).
That's be great! Anything you'd want in return for it?

Anyone here who could get me a code too?I am from a country with no game stop and would love to SR. for the Gengar too, I could give you anything from this list for it(I can even breed the, shiny)
  • Dive Ball:Totodile(HA unavailable), Feebas, frillish, tirtouga, Anorith, Carvanha, Tentacool, Omanyte(no HA D:)

• Nest Ball:Chikorita(HA unavailable), Frillish(non HA), Lileep, Deerling(non HA, corresponding season), cottonee(non HA), totodile

• Net Ball: Blue Basculin

• Premier Ball:Darumaka, Meowth, Shelmet and Chikorita(non HA), Glameow and skitty

• Repeat Ball:Goldeen, Cyndaquil

• Timer Ball:Karrablast

• Great Ball:Cranidos, Cyndaquil, Totodile and Tentacool

• Quick Ball:Carvanha, Yamask and Shieldon

• Heal Ball: Lileep, Yamask, alomomola and Karrablast

• Luxury Ball:Bouffalant, Carvanha, skitty and Yamask

Looking for someone who has this or can RNG this, please CMT if you have it.
  • Gallade Adament/Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/ Knock Off, Thunder Punch, Zen headbutt, Ice Punch (Justified prefered, but Steadfast is fine I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)