Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have any nickname ideas for Groudon, Mewtwo and Articuno? Gonna restart my soul silver soon.

Also which shiny spread is best for Groudon, Rayquaza and Mewtwo?

Jolly/Naughty 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP ICE
Jolly/Naughty 30/31/31/30/31/31 HP GRASS

The first spread would make the jolly pokémon (Rayquaza and Mewtwo) two points from perfect, and no flawless attack. But the second spread lacks max HP, which in a way affect the ability to take both special and physical hits, even thought I think the HP for both Rayquaza and Mewtwo is higher so it would affect less % wise?

I think the main question is which spread would look best aesthetically? :P
1) Tectonic, MegaZord, Neo's Head

I am looking for European Diancie codes.
The country I come from, which is the Netherlands, doesn't give them away for free. Which is the reason I am looking for the codes.

I can offer RNG'd Pokémon from third till fifth generation or IV bred Pokémon from the sixth generation. You can watch my trade topic or just ask me via PM.

(my trade topic is closed. How do I open it?)

Lf Male pachirisu with Discharge Male togetic with wish and sweet kiss and Clefairy with lucky chant, ivs nature do not matter
I have the clefairy you're looking for :) PM me

I am looking for European Diancie codes.
The country I come from, which is the Netherlands, doesn't give them away for free. Which is the reason I am looking for the codes.

I can offer RNG'd Pokémon from third till fifth generation or IV bred Pokémon from the sixth generation. You can watch my trade topic or just ask me via PM.

(my trade topic is closed. How do I open it?)
I can get you a UK code, PM me

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone recommend a good move-set for Assault Vest Tyrannitar? (yes I know stealth rocks is good, but i need this particular set right now..)

Tyranitar @AV, Nature: Careful/Impish, possible moveset:

Stone Edge
Pursuit/Payback
Crunch
Earthquake
I'd go with Adamant; with the boost to Special Defense, Careful isn't needed and you're still fairly bulky on the physical side as well. Superpower is better coverage than EQ, and Ice Punch should be slashed/used over Crunch.

Edit: Tyranitar @ Assault Vest
Nature: Adamant / Impish
Move 1: Stone Edge
Move 2: Pursuit / Crunch
Move 3: Ice Punch / Crunch
Move 4: Superpower

.com can re-open it for you. No codes in the Netherlands? Intertoys still needs to call me...
Thanks! They probably have codes, but I am sick of going to the Intertoys/Bart Smit. They just don't give me a code unless I pre order (which I did somewhere else) or they simply don't have the codes yet.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LF a HA Timburr/Gurdurr/Conkeldurr spitback, preferably female and in a cool Ball (Luxury Ball comes into mind). CMT for it if you have it.

Can anyone recommend a good move-set for Assault Vest Tyrannitar? (yes I know stealth rocks is good, but i need this particular set right now..)
Assault Vest means you can only use attacking moves so Stealth Rock is out of the question:
I'd probably go Brave 252 HP/252 Attack/4 Sp. Attack with Pursuit, Stone Edge, Earthquake/Superpower, Fire Blast/Ice Beam

can anyone breed me a bullet punch and quick guard croagunk real quick ? ivs and genders doesn't matter but you would save me sometime if it's a female
i only need bullet punch and quick guard since i have fake out + drain punch already , thanks in advance .

can anyone breed me a bullet punch and quick guard croagunk real quick ? ivs and genders doesn't matter but you would save me sometime if it's a female
i only need bullet punch and quick guard since i have fake out + drain punch already , thanks in advance .
The shiny one in my thread has all 4 of those egg moves

I'm currently searching for a Hidden Ability Ralts or family member. Ideally but not necessarily, female and in a decent pokeball for shiny gallade (something blue, maybe?). IVs and nature don't matter at all as it will just be for breeding. Alternately a friend safari with kirlia would suffice providing you don't mind jumping online to open up access to hidden abilities.

Thanks in advance.

I'm currently searching for a Hidden Ability Ralts or family member. Ideally but not necessarily, female and in a decent pokeball for shiny gallade (something blue, maybe?). IVs and nature don't matter at all as it will just be for breeding. Alternately a friend safari with kirlia would suffice providing you don't mind jumping online to open up access to hidden abilities.

Thanks in advance.
lol I'm actually breeding Great Ball HA Ralts right now! If you can wait a bit, I can get you a spitback for free. That, of course, if no one else has helped you.

lol I'm actually breeding Great Ball HA Ralts right now! If you can wait a bit, I can get you a spitback for free. That, of course, if no one else has helped you.
I would greatly appreciate that. I know you said free but if there is anything I can offer you in return please don't hesitate to ask. While closed (due to lack of time I suppose), I still have everything in my old trade thread or may just have something you've been looking for that I've added since it's close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)