Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the probably made me want to try again. And sorry, I only figured the most important stats were hp / spa / and spd.
Pokemon in the Undiscovered egg group are guaranteed to have 3 perfect IVs in gen 6. With a Synchronizer, most people would actually go for flawless, so if you're going for Timid, people would expect you to go at least 25+/xx/25+/31/25+/31 if not 31/xx/31/31/31/31.

Hey guys, I lack these friend safaris, does anyone have these in their FS or know someone who has them?
Normal(all together if possible, or atleast a couple of them together)

• Teddiursa

• Mincinno

• Chansey
Bug(Both together if possible)

• Combee

• Masquerain
Dark(Both together if possible)

• Vullaby

• Sableye
Dragon

• Dragonair

• Shelgon
Electric

• Helioptile
Fairy(as many together as possible)

• Togepi

• Swirlix

• Kirlia

• Mawile

• Clefairy
Fighting

• Él compléto!
Fire(both together)

• Ponyta

• Ninetales
Ghost

• Drifblim
Grass

• Complete
Ground

• Trapinch
Ice

• Cloyster
Poison(Both together)

• Swalot

• Drapion
Psychic

• Complete
Rock

• Boldore
Water

• Floatzel

• Azumarill
Flying(in pairs so that I use up minimal slots)

• Tranquill

• Swanna

• Doduo

• Spearow
Steel(IDC how they come as long as they come)

• Magneton

• Mawile

• Forretress

• Klang

• Metang

• Excadrill

• Klefki

Last edited:
I'm going to soft reset for a landorus, this is the first time ever try to soft reset for anything more than nature and a few stats, and I don't really know how to... I have synchronize, but the Pokemon does not have good ivs, does this matter? And do I need anything else?

I'm going to soft reset for a landorus, this is the first time ever try to soft reset for anything more than nature and a few stats, and I don't really know how to... I have synchronize, but the Pokemon does not have good ivs, does this matter? And do I need anything else?
Sync and luck (and a bunch of the ball u want lol)

Also Buckert has an SR guide with Pokemon to help!

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone here have a Japanese 3DS? I have a bunch of scrap codes, I'd love to discuss offers for SRs on the Shaymin, Victini, and/or Keldeo.

the ivs of the syncronizer dont mather at all they could be all 0 and wouldnt make a difference

also i would recomend you check the moves of the pokemon you want to softreset some like lugia and ho ho have only 5 pp moves so if you dont catch it fast it might strugle and kill itself you can prevent that with a pokemon holden a leppa berry with the moves fling and recycle.

also I would rcomend a pokemon with false swipe or hold back for weakening it.

and finaly status I recomend either sleep or paralyze

paralyze you only have to give him once but sleep works better but has the downside you need to keep using it a lot since the pokemon may wake up

the ivs of the syncronizer dont mather at all they could be all 0 and wouldnt make a difference

also i would recomend you check the moves of the pokemon you want to softreset some like lugia and ho ho have only 5 pp moves so if you dont catch it fast it might strugle and kill itself you can prevent that with a pokemon holden a leppa berry with the moves fling and recycle.

also I would rcomend a pokemon with false swipe or hold back for weakening it.

and finaly status I recomend either sleep or paralyze

paralyze you only have to give him once but sleep works better but has the downside you need to keep using it a lot since the pokemon may wake up
Thanks a ton ^^ im using masterball on this one, but it might help in the future!

Sync and luck (and a bunch of the ball u want lol)

Also Buckert has an SR guide with Pokemon to help!
Thanks ^^

Thanks a ton ^^ im using masterball on this one, but it might help in the future!

Thanks ^^
still one advice just throw a fewmatching balls maybe you get lucky:)

A bit, is it possible for you to check its Hidden Power? Has a decent chance to be HP Ice.
lol I missed this mesage the first time will check later though because if I leave to check my current location I have to wait till tonight before I can continue to softreset azelf I will come back on it:)

edit: its dragon:(

Last edited:
woot cought shiny timid azelf with the following ivs I tell in advance the attack iv wont be correct if you check yourself but that was easy to check at lvl 51 its zero for sure

14 0 30 16 30 30
15 1 31 17 31 31

does it have any competetive use due to the low special attack the attack iv is great for confusion and all but how much do those missing special attack points hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)