Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 44 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an adamant pokemon with synchronise ability? offers: bagon; rock head adamant, timid or naive (5 flawless ivs are garanteed) jolly pinsir (5 ivs) and adamant gale wings fletchling (good ivs, 2-5 flawless) if none of this seems fit, an battle item of your choice (or a move) is also an option (max worth of 50 bp though)

woot cought shiny timid azelf with the following ivs I tell in advance the attack iv wont be correct if you check yourself but that was easy to check at lvl 51 its zero for sure

14 0 30 16 30 30
15 1 31 17 31 31

does it have any competetive use due to the low special attack the attack iv is great for confusion and all but how much do those missing special attack points hurt
Sorry but its nor a good keep for competitve,you should aim for 31 in speciel attack

Hey guys, I lack these friend safaris, does anyone have these in their FS or know someone who has them?
Normal(all together if possible, or atleast a couple of them together)

• Teddiursa

• Mincinno

• Chansey
Bug(Both together if possible)

• Combee

• Masquerain
Dark(Both together if possible)

• Vullaby

• Sableye
Dragon

• Dragonair

• Shelgon
Electric

• Helioptile
Fairy(as many together as possible)

• Togepi

• Swirlix

• Kirlia

• Mawile

• Clefairy
Fighting

• Él compléto!
Fire(both together)

• Ponyta

• Ninetales
Ghost

• Drifblim
Grass

• Complete
Ground

• Trapinch
Ice

• Cloyster
Poison(Both together)

• Swalot

• Drapion
Psychic

• Complete
Rock

• Boldore
Water

• Floatzel

• Azumarill
Flying(in pairs so that I use up minimal slots)

• Tranquill

• Swanna

• Doduo

• Spearow
Steel(IDC how they come as long as they come)

• Magneton

• Mawile

• Forretress

• Klang

• Metang

• Excadrill

• Klefki

Last edited:
Sorry but its nor a good keep for competitve,you should aim for 31 in speciel attack
lol read a bit better next time this is a shiny one im not gonna toss it I just want to know if it has any competetive use because I know this is the best gen 6 shiny azelf on smogon

I posted a lot of pokes here and most of them I know would be always toss if they werent shiny:P

Now that some are talking of safaris, can charitable souls help me complete mine?
This is a list of the pokémon I need to unlock their HA (so please not only add FC but also come online at the same time to unlock - you can delete me afterwards, I think that works too).

BTW my safari is ROCK with Boldore, Pupitar and Shuckle.

BUG: Butterfree, Paras, Beautifly
DARK: Mightyena, Crawdaunt, Absol
DRAGON: Noibat, Druddigon
ELECTRIC: Electabuzz, Zebstrika, Galvantula
FAIRY: Snubbull, Kirlia, Spritzee, Clefairy
FIGHTING: Mienfoo, Hariyama
FIRE: Slugma
FLYING: Pidgey, Farfetch'd, Tranquill
GROUND: Marowak, Nincada
ICE: Snover, Dewgong
POISON: Toxicroak
PSYCHIC: Gothorita
ROCK: Nosepass, Boldore, Onix, Magcargo, Corsola, Rhydon, Shuckle
STEEL: Magneton, Metang, Bronzong
WATER: Bibarel, Gyarados

woot cought shiny timid azelf with the following ivs I tell in advance the attack iv wont be correct if you check yourself but that was easy to check at lvl 51 its zero for sure

14 0 30 16 30 30
15 1 31 17 31 31

does it have any competetive use due to the low special attack the attack iv is great for confusion and all but how much do those missing special attack points hurt
You could use that as a dual screen suicide lead, especially if the speed is 31 :)

Latios - #381 (Timid) : 31 / 0 - 3 / 31 / 27 - 29 / 24 - 26 / 31
You know the drill- the long cutscene is annoying to go through a bunch of times. I'm guessing keep?

OK. Keep or Toss.
29/0/19/31/31/31 Timid Latios.
29 is the magic HP number for life orb, 0 atrack is great for confusion. Is the defense worth another sr?
toss that
Sigh.
31/30/31/29/31/29 Timid Latios
The game is starting to tease me. So close to hidden power fire.
seriously why would you keep something worse then your last soft reset.
edit:
pumpkaboom toss that to you need perfect special attack.

In average, how many times do you soft reset until you get something you want?
It's all(like literally all)luck it's been 2 months and I haven't had a single Yveltal to consider a keep(though my standards are high, tossing something that looked like 30-31/30-31/26-27/28-29/30-31/31 without a second thought)In contrast, lucky Lockie got his perfect Latios in 6 soft resets....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)