Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you responding to my Houndoom post?
Pretty sure he wasn't. Either ways if nobody helps you out by tomorrow I can go and catch you one would that be fine. Or better yet do you want a houndour in a moon ball or safari ball I happen to have spitbacks of both so I can breed you spitbacks of both or of one your choice. Although it might be better to just catch one and let you do the rest:/
Edit: I also noticed that your trying to breed a lot. Check out my thread and I can give you anything in stock as of now. When your done looking at my thread post what you want on my profile or my thread.

Has anyone claimed the Ha tyrunt? I can't find the code in the Global Link page.

Edit: Found the page. If you participated you can get the code following this link

Last edited:
Dos anybody have a spitback HA Tyrunt I can have? I signed up and participated in the competition but for some reason it's not showing that I did.

Would someone be willing to help me evolve my Porygon, and after that evolve it to a Porygon-Z?

Edit: helped

Last edited:
LF: Sturdy Tyrunt spitback (gender, nature, IVs and egg moves don't matter)

FT: spitbacks of these...
Dream Ball
- Gible (HA)
- Kabuto (HA)
- Karrablast (HA)
- Lileep (HA)
- Qwilfish (HA)
- Snorunt (HA)
- Spiritomb (HA)
- Zubat (HA)

Dusk Ball
- Aerodactyl (HA)

Fast Ball
- Growlithe

Friend Ball
- Bellsprout
- Cubone
- Larvitar

Heal Ball
- Cranidos (HA)

Heavy Ball
- Koffing
- Lapras
- Munchlax/Snorlax
- Skarmory

Level Ball
- Abra
- Rhyhorn
- Stantler

Love Ball
- Buneary
- Igglybuff
- Mareep
- Marill

Luxury Ball
- Aerodactyl (HA)
- Cyndaquil

Moon Ball
- Gastly
- Houndoor
- Misdreavus
- Ralts
- Sneasel

Repeat Ball
- Cyndaquil

Safari Ball
- Bagon
- Cacnea
- Lotad
- Teddiursa

Sport Ball
- Scyther

+ all three HA Unova starters

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten their HA Tyrunt from the Global Link? I just logged in to my account, and got no notification with the serial code. I did participate in the Battle of Hoenn (my profile reflects this) and fulfilled the 3 battle limit (actually did 25). So, am I doing anything wrong? Or did my account glitch out on me? Does anyone know?

EDIT: Just saw some Sturdy Tyrunt around, so people are definitely getting them. Why can't I get mine?

Last edited:
I see a lot of people are asking for HA Tyrunt I'm currently MMing for a shiny HA Tyrunt so have a lot of spitbacks if anyone wants one leave a comment on my profile would appreciate it if u gave me any female spitback in matching ball :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)