Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Looking for:

1. Female Teddiursa/Ursaring in a Moon Ball. IV's/nature/etc. are irrelevant.
  2. Hidden Ability Skrelp/Dragalge. IV's/nature/etc. are irrelevant.
  3. Garchompite.

PM me if you can help me.

What are the exact odds of hatching a 5 stat (where the missing stat is what you want missing) pokemon with its hidden ability and natuere given the following info.

1: father has 5 ivs you want and is holding an everstone
2: mother has 6 ivs and is holding a destiny knot
3: youre playing in ORAS...

----------------
I know before HA is considered its obviously 1/6 or 16.666%

But i dont even know where to start doing math when you consider the odds of simultanously passing the right ivs AND hidden ability .

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
What are the exact odds of hatching a 5 stat (where the missing stat is what you want missing) pokemon with its hidden ability and natuere given the following info.

1: father has 5 ivs you want and is holding an everstone
2: mother has 6 ivs and is holding a destiny knot
3: youre playing in ORAS...

----------------
I know before HA is considered its obviously 1/6 or 16.666%

But i dont even know where to start doing math when you consider the odds of simultanously passing the right ivs AND hidden ability .
Chance of perfect IVs :

1/6 chance that the missing stat is in the right place. (1/6 = 32/192)
5/192 chance that the Pokemon will have perfect IVs anyway (missing stat = 31)

So 37/192 chance of perfect IVs.

Chance of HA = 3/5

Chance of perfect IVs + HA = (37/192) * (3/5) = 111/960 = 37/320 simplified, or 11.5625% chance.

Rufflet is male only, so you can't trade for a female HA Rufflet. And thus, you can't breed it in any Pokeballs aside from Regular.
An anternative ( if you're willing to wait ) would be to catch one with the Pokeball you want; the right nature and then wait til January, when you can transfer it over to SM and hyper train it there. It can't get any egg moves anyways.

So, I'm trying to find crescent Isle in ORAS. How do I soft reset mirage spots? Do I need to save before connecting to the Internet (And have the auto save off), or can I sabers after getting the data from connecting and just soft reset if Crescent Isle isn't one of the mirage spots I receive?

Hi! I'm trying complete a collection of competitive FEMALE 5IV (except ATK, Outstanding Potential) Timid Vivillons in matching balls and these are the patterns I'm missing:

Tundra
Sun
Monsoon
Archipelago
Ocean

I've got a ton of apricorn mons and I can do breeding projects for the vivillons, as long as they can be done on AS.
PM/VM me.

LF: 5iv Baltoy (haven't decided on a set), HA lileep, competitive unown, and hp fire magnemite

I have a couple comp. kanto/johto mons to offer as well as a pinch of hoenn mons

LF: Female Omanyte in any of the following Poké Balls: (Premier, Timer, Dive, Net). No good IVs, Nature and HA necessary. Check my thread for something in return.

Boy, is this place empty today! Must be the calm before SuMo, I guess.

Can anyone catch me a female Houndour in a repeat ball? Ability doesn't really matter, since all I want is Flash Fire, I just can't catch any in Y or OR

Also LF Female HA Swirlix/Slurppuff in premier ball nvm, got this one taken care of. Still just need the Houndour. the Swirlix I was promised did not have it's HA, lol. Still need both, if anyone has 'em

Last edited:
Pokemon Sun and Moon are going to give us the option to increase the ivs of a select few Pokemon. I am excited to start breeding and catching shinies and legendaries whenever possible because as long as the ability and nature are good, the Pokemon can be perfect.

Now, does anyone have a list of competitive Pokemon (preferably ones who don't rely on their hidden abilities) that appreciate having perfect ivs in every stat? Something like Hydreigon or Garchomp or Diancie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)