Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: i was breeding hippotopas today on my 3ds and happened too get a flawless one, male, impish, has slack off, lv 1... i dunno if anyone is interested in cloning it and adding it too their giveaways, or if its even considered valuable, i just wanted too give back somehow and so far this is all I got thats decent and mine... i just want the original back if anyones up too it.

I dont rng, clone, soft reset or any of that stuff, so its 100% natural...
If you still need some help cloning im always willing to help

Hey there, just got a quick question:
If I use my Ditto as a female for breeding purposes, is it capable to breed to Pokeball it was catched with, or is Ditto a exception?
(Say I breed a Ditto catched in a Aqua-Ball with a male Skrelp, will the offspring have the Aqua-Ball or not?)

If I use my Ditto as a female for breeding purposes, is it capable to breed to Pokeball it was catched with, or is Ditto a exception?
(Say I breed a Ditto catched in a Aqua-Ball with a male Skrelp, will the offspring have the Aqua-Ball or not?)
If Ditto is used as a female, the offspring will not inherit the ball. You would need a female Skrelp in this case to pass the ball.

From what I read, dittos with a male partner always produce a plain pokeball...

Question: why do people care so much which ball the mon is in? Is it just aesthetic?

I'm looking for a female Eevee with Anticipation or someone with an Eevee in their friend safari. IV's and nature don't matter to me.

Anyone have a spare Volcanion (US) code? I have extra copies of some past events (except Genosect) in one of my games, so if you have a particular poke you want me to SR a particular nature for, I can!

Last edited:
From what I read, dittos with a male partner always produce a plain pokeball...

Question: why do people care so much which ball the mon is in? Is it just aesthetic?
Ball typing does not effect any of the statistics of a pokemon. The only use currently for some ball types is for hack checking (Some balls are generation exclusive). Other than that, it's purely an aesthetic thing. Most people like having their ball colors matching to the color palate of their pokemon.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Doing my Wonder Trade thing, dumping several Female Skill Link Mincinno among these (2-5IV), PM if interested.

Hello! I am looking for zangoose/anortih/lileep/chingling. nature/IVs don't matter. Also, looking for leaf stones. PM!
I have several Leaf Stones, how many you need?

Hey everyone I have a bit of a weird request. Soon Sun&Moon will be out(I still can't believe) and I will only be buying Moon version and while playing through it I want for the very first time to use as many new pokemon instead of using a predetermined team. So since I live in Europe(a few days after it's out in the US) if it is possible for someone to help me obtain the other 2 starters and the version exclusives I'll be extremly greatful.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey everyone I have a bit of a weird request. Soon Sun&Moon will be out(I still can't believe) and I will only be buying Moon version and while playing through it I want for the very first time to use as many new pokemon instead of using a predetermined team. So since I live in Europe(a few days after it's out in the US) if it is possible for someone to help me obtain the other 2 starters and the version exclusives I'll be extremly greatful.
Can we help each other? I also need the other 2 starters ^^ I will buy both Sun and Moon so I can definitely help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)