Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your game is set to any of the following Vivillon patterns, please PM me. I need one scatterbug egg created in your game.
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Elegant
Modern
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Ocean
Jungle
Thank you!

Alright i'm going to raise the stakes. I am looking for a red team dye 5* shop for the festival plaza and I am willing to give a jolly shiny absol with hyper trained stats with its HA, including the moves knock off, sucker punch, super power, and swords dance. It is also in a premier ball, bred by me, and her name is Scarlet. This one is cloned, so I am not that insane.

EDIT: GOT THE SHOP

Last edited:
Could anyone help me evolve 3 pokemon? I'm willing to breed some HA alolan geodude in a heavy ball or HA fletching in a fast ball for your help :3

Is anyone able to touch trade my scyther for me? I've got some 4IV HA leftovers (wooper, nidoran, mareanie, tangela) if you'd like any for your troubles.

Is anyone able to touch trade my scyther for me? I've got some 4IV HA leftovers (wooper, nidoran, mareanie, tangela) if you'd like any for your troubles.
I can help you with that. I will be on all day. I am desperately trying to get my hands on a starf berry for a friend if you have one.

Starf Berry, found: That being said I am looking to expand my collection of breedables. I can make a modest number on demand thanks of quality parentage, either breedject or one with 5 correct IVs.

Last edited:
My Gen 6 RNG campaign is underway. In no particular order, these are the legends I've encountered first - Looking for ball and nature recommendations:

Some nature suggestions :

Zekrom - Adamant the primary one , Naughty if you want to use draco meteor/volt switch and to a smaller degree Jolly but in general Zekrom goes for bulk rather than speed since it has not that good of Spe to begin with.
Terrakion - Jolly most of the time since it has a key speed stat out-speeding base 100s , Garchomp etc. Adamant might be used for higher power but usually not advised.
Cobalion - Jolly for Cobalion too pretty much the same reason as Terrakion. To a lesser degree Impish for a defensive set or Timid for a surprising one.
Virizion - Jolly again here , not much to be said about other natures.
Azelf - Due to being fast and having good attack/special attack, it can go for Naive , Jolly or Timid. Jolly is usually used since Azelf has access to explosion/stealth rock making it a great suicide lead. Not familiar with the other two lake guardians.
Thundurus - Timid most of the time for both the normal and therian forms. Normal form might use to lesser extent a naive nature for a mixed set(with superpower and all). Modest is also another option for the Therian form if you dont care about outspeeding both Zards, Jirachi etc.
Heatran - Timid/Calm/Modest, all three are viable with Heatran depending on what your scope is with it.

Last edited:
LF: Female safari ball scyther/scizor (no IVs or nature needed). I can provide breedjects some in matching balls as well, just ask and I might have it.

Last edited:
Time for an odd question :P

I'm working my way through LG currently as I try and get Move Tutor Pokemon and other nice gems for the fun of it. However, since I don't have access to event Pokemon, namely Wish Drowzee, I really don't know which Pokemon could find use for the Move Tutor move Seismic Toss. The only set that I know that likes using it and cannot get it in latter games is Wish Hypno.

Does anyone know any Pokemon (Other than Hypno) that have a set that uses Seismic Toss, but can only learn the move in FRLG through the Move Tutor? Thanks!

Time for an odd question :P

I'm working my way through LG currently as I try and get Move Tutor Pokemon and other nice gems for the fun of it. However, since I don't have access to event Pokemon, namely Wish Drowzee, I really don't know which Pokemon could find use for the Move Tutor move Seismic Toss. The only set that I know that likes using it and cannot get it in latter games is Wish Hypno.

Does anyone know any Pokemon (Other than Hypno) that have a set that uses Seismic Toss, but can only learn the move in FRLG through the Move Tutor? Thanks!
Kangaskhan.

Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6.

Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

ss1234 , I can breed you a female Scyther in a Safari ball.

Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6.

Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

ss1234 , I can breed you a female Scyther in a Safari ball.
Thanks for the offer but someone already offered to earlier

Trying to get back into breeding, does anyone have or know someone that has a foreign (non-american) 6 iv ditto for sun/moon? Can offer the tapu's/UB's I rng'd or a happy ending massage

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Trying to get back into breeding, does anyone have or know someone that has a foreign (non-american) 6 iv ditto for sun/moon? Can offer the tapu's/UB's I rng'd or a happy ending massage
Most has German 6IV Dittos on his thread. You can most likely get one for free, if you follow the rules right (mainly that you should VM him about what you deposited, rather than posting on the thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)