Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Which of the following is more valuable?

An untouched Gen 6 legend or said legend transferred to Gen 7 with 4 Gen 6 move tutor moves?
Most people wouldn't mind trading for a copy of the mon in gen 7. However, the way I'd do it would be to have a backup copy in Gen 6 and have some copies in gen 7. That way you can leave the option up to them whether they'll want the Pokemon in gen 6 and learn the moves they want there if they so choose.

There are more tutor moves than a mon can carry and you never know what tutors will be in US/UM and which will be useful in the future.

Both useful comments, thank you. Sondero's approach was along the same lines as mine barring a better suggestion. I feel like gamefreak are equally likely to throw us a curveball and remove move tutors like they did with Super Training, so I'm going to prepare for both scenarios.
There is a pattern of the first games in each generation having no tutors (except for the likes of Draco Meteor), then the remaining games having them, so US&UM most likely will.

However, which moves will be available really is up in the air. I fear for Knock Off and Drain Punch to go the way of Sucker Punch; while I think Defog, Power-Up Punch and/or Struggle Bug might make their return in tutor form

Both useful comments, thank you. Sondero's approach was along the same lines as mine barring a better suggestion. I feel like gamefreak are equally likely to throw us a curveball and remove move tutors like they did with Super Training, so I'm going to prepare for both scenarios.
Well yeah, obviously if you can clone in gen 6 then do so and leave a copy or so in gen 6 so you can offer desired tutor moves.

The thing with Super Training was it didn't do anything you couldn't do already. (and much quicker with horde battles) And since the OR/AS tutors were 95% copy/paste from the BW2 tutors, Game Freak will probably offer these again. Though like Tapu Koko Loko said what moves will be offered may change, so it doesn't hurt to be prepared as best as one can.

Well yeah, obviously if you can clone in gen 6 then do so and leave a copy or so in gen 6 so you can offer desired tutor moves.

The thing with Super Training was it didn't do anything you couldn't do already. (and much quicker with horde battles) And since the OR/AS tutors were 95% copy/paste from the BW2 tutors, Game Freak will probably offer these again. Though like Tapu Koko Loko said what moves will be offered may change, so it doesn't hurt to be prepared as best as one can.
Super Training was awesome for fine-tuning the spreads, something SM sorely needed but lacks (no, the EV island doesn't count)

Oh I agree 100% that the trends make the outlook for the future look good. By the same logic though, we haven't had a home console battle simulator since Gen 4... I'm not salty, I promise.

Thankfully, deciding which moves to teach my currently Gen 6 native pokemon isn't such a daunting task as I originally thought. Besides the obvious (Heat Wave Zapdos, Knock Off Yveltal et al.) are there any suggestions for the more obscure moves to teach? Legendaries only at this point if that wasn't already clear.

Last edited:
Oh I agree 100% that the trends make the outlook for the future look good. By the same logic though, we haven't had a home console battle simulator since Gen 4... I'm not salty, I promise.

Thankfully, deciding which moves to teach my currently Gen 6 native pokemon isn't such a daunting task as I originally thought. Besides the obvious (Heat Wave Zapdos, Knock Off Yveltal et al.) are there any suggestions for the more obscure moves to teach? Legendaries only at this point if that wasn't already clear.
Heat Wave Yveltal, Drain Punch MegaMewtwo X, KnockOff Deoxis, Earth Power Shymin, Icy Wind/Helping Hand Cresselia, Knock Off Forces of Nature Trio, Icy Wind Keldeo, Knock Off Meloetta, Iron head Gensect, Drain Punch/Knock Off/Elemental Punches Hoopa and Stealth Rock Groudon, Deoxis, Heatran, Landorus, Diancie... basically teach Rocks to every legendary

Heat Wave Yveltal, Drain Punch MegaMewtwo X, KnockOff Deoxis, Earth Power Shymin, Icy Wind/Helping Hand Cresselia, Knock Off Forces of Nature Trio, Icy Wind Keldeo, Knock Off Meloetta, Iron head Gensect, Drain Punch/Knock Off/Elemental Punches Hoopa and Stealth Rock Groudon, Deoxis, Heatran, Landorus, Diancie... basically teach Rocks to every legendary
Got all of those that are relevant to me (Got Shiny Shaymin and Genesect from previous Gens), Diancie doesn't need a tutor to learn rocks, and I haven't managed to catch Cresselia yet :(

Thanks for the input!

Hi. Does anyone here have a HA Totodile they could spare? It would be gratly appreciated. IV's, Nature and ball are not important.

I have a big trade request for the "No Holds Bar" Tournament: I need a Marshadow. I don't care if it's cloned, as long as it's Marshadow.

I have a lot of event mythicals that I'll trade for one, including Meloetta, Mew, Victini, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi and Jirachi.

I have a big trade request for the "No Holds Bar" Tournament: I need a Marshadow. I don't care if it's cloned, as long as it's Marshadow.

I have a lot of event mythicals that I'll trade for one, including Meloetta, Mew, Victini, Darkrai, Shaymin, Celebi and Jirachi.
Sorry bro, if I remember correctly, we can't trade region spoofed pokemon even from Pokemon Showdown. If you have more questions about this topic, ask Max. Optimizer because he knows many stuff about these things.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry bro, if I remember correctly, we can't trade region spoofed pokemon even from Pokemon Showdown. If you have more questions about this topic, ask Max. Optimizer because he knows many stuff about these things.
To yours and Max. Optimizer's point, this doesn't mean that ALL Marshadow are region spoofed, just those that don't have sufficient proof.
My original post was meant to talk about how "region-spoofed" Pokémon in general are not allowed on Smogon and that both Pokémon Showdown and Smogon, despite being closely linked, have different stances regarding the topic at hand.
I never said that shiny Tapu Kokos or Marshadows in general aren't allowed to be traded. It's just that there are many of them floating around due to the Giveaways and I wanted to prevent unsuspecting users from getting into trouble by trading them here. People are still free to trade them as much as they want over there on Pokémon Showdown, just not here.

I only said:
So, unless you have solid proof in the form of a video or screenshots, validating the legitimacy of your Tapu Koko or Marshadow and that you have redeemed the Wondercard on your Japanese console, I'd highly advise against trading it here.
And I rounded my post off with this disclaimer:
Disclaimer: This post is merely meant to be a fair warning in order to raise awareness and to prevent potential misunderstandings.
This post is in no way meant to call anybody out for being a hacker or a cheater for that matter. I just don't want anybody to accidentally get into trouble.

My original post was meant to talk about how "region-spoofed" Pokémon in general are not allowed on Smogon and that both Pokémon Showdown and Smogon, despite being closely linked, have different stances regarding the topic at hand.
I never said that shiny Tapu Kokos or Marshadows in general aren't allowed to be traded. It's just that there are many of them floating around due to the Giveaways and I wanted to prevent unsuspecting users from getting into trouble by trading them here. People are still free to trade them as much as they want over there on Pokémon Showdown, just not here.

I only said:

And I rounded my post off with this disclaimer:
Sorry for mistook your post. I'm just really a catious guy especially to people who can scam me with so obvious tactics. Many people today still get scammed with hacks all over the internet so I'm really give some people advise or a heads up about it. But yeah, proofs are what we need especially how people can do anything with the right stuff.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I was never in doubt about the content of your post, my apologies if I wasn't clear and sounded like I was disagreeing.

My point being that this seems to have turned into a game of Chinese Whispers despite the information on the do's and don'ts being freely available.
Sorry for mistook your post. I'm just really a catious guy especially to people who can scam me with so obvious tactics. Many people today still get scammed with hacks all over the internet so I'm really give some people advise or a heads up about it. But yeah, proofs are what we need especially how people can do anything with the right stuff.
No worries, there's absolutely no need to apologize! I just felt the need to clarify certain things, that's all. :)
While there's always room for misunderstandings on one hand, we, as a community, can engage in dialogue and communicate to prevent this from happening on the other hand.
It never hurts to ask when it doubt, that's why this thread exists in the first place.

Communication is the beating heart and the fertile ground of every successful community! :)

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Bold Ha Oddish in a Moon Ball
- Timid Ha Pansage in a Nest Ball with Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm (either HP Fire or HP Rock spread)
- Adamant Flareon in a Repeat/Dream Ball with Superpower
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Jolly Pidove with Wish, Hypnosis
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Bold/Modest Regenarator Audino in a Dream/Healball with Wish, Heal Bell
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Bold Munna in a Dream/Heal Ball with Baton Pass, Healing Wish
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Impish Druddigon in a Great Ball with Sucker Punch (preferable with Stealth Rock and Fire Punch)
- Jolly Maractus with Spikes, Bullet Seed (preferable with Endevor when breed in Gen 6)
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind

- Careful Throh in a Timer Ball
- Jolly/adamant Relicanth in a Heavy Ball with Zen Headbutt
- Jolly Ha Hoppip with Encore
- Modest Remoraid in a Repeat Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Meditite in a Dream Ball with Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
- Ditto with 0 atk iv and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, def 30 and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, Spa and spe 30 and rest 31

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Rash/Naive Seviper with Sucker Punch
- Jolly Rayquaza with V-Create
- Impish Skarmory with Defog, Stealth Rock/Spikes
- Jolly/Naive/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Rash Shedinja with Sword Dance
- Relaxed non-HA Torkoal in a Repeat/Dream/Premier Ball with Stealth Rock (0 Iv on Spe)
- Timid/Modest/Naive HA Landorus
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Jolly/Timid Arceus
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Impish Salamence with Defog
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Bold HA Lugia
- Bold Defog Pelipper

Items:
- Lucky Egg

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Timid Houndour in a Moon Ball with Fire Spin, Grudge, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Tirtouga in a Dream Ball with Liquidation, Knock Off, Iron Defense
- Impish Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Adamant Snubbull in a Heal Ball with Close Combat
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Leaf Storm, Spikes
- Adamant HA Turtwig in a Dream Ball with Superpower, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb
- Adamant HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Superpower, Endeavor
- Adamant HA Torchic in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Feather Dance
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Jolly HA Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly/Careful any ability Drillbur in a Dream Ball
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Timid Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball

Last edited:
LF Bold Defog Zapdos ( HP ICE a +)
And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Bold Defog Zapdos
http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-yah-yah-defog-zapdos-48hrs-finished.3526262/
I can offer this zapdos from my previous giveaway. If it meets your criteria feel free to deposit a mudbray with nickname "Most" on GTS requesting a zapdos lvl. 41-50 and post your IGN on my profile to not clutter this thread.
If anyone else reading this wants to grab one as well they can do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)