Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Jolly / Adamant Excadrill with Iron Head and Ability: Sand Rush. Would be awesome if it has decent IVs! Don't have access to B2/W2 so I can't obtain and move tutor it on my own.
I have pokerus pokemon but not much else yet unfortunately... I can try to farm a shiny for you though <3

Looking for Jolly / Adamant Excadrill with Iron Head and Ability: Sand Rush. Would be awesome if it has decent IVs! Don't have access to B2/W2 so I can't obtain and move tutor it on my own.
I have pokerus pokemon but not much else yet unfortunately... I can try to farm a shiny for you though <3
I have an adamant sand rush Excadrill with Iron head if that's ok. Its nickname is Monty Mole (I can't change it).And its IVs are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Just asking but by farming shinies, does that mean shiny breeding?

Looking for a Defog Scyther? Dont care ivs or nature as I can breed those myself. I have a few 5iv leftovers from my breeding sessions if anyones interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for an Adamant Landorus-Therian, preferably with Superpower. Don't care about IVs, I can always hyper train them.

Can trade either in gen 6 or gen 7. Thank you!

Edit: I hope I did that right. I have 0 experience with posting in the Wi-Fi room.

Don't ask about stuff like shiny values and hatch locations will come with time. For now here's some of the SuMo info we do have http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...on-sun-and-moon-mine-resource-thread.3586425/
Serebii has also updated his Dex for Gen 7.

Both Gen 6 and 7 requests can go here.
Hello, does anyone have a lucario with the moves nasty plot and vacuum wave please, I don't care to much if it's a shiny and I'd prefer a Modest or a Timid nature if possible and I'm asking for 7Gen, please inform me if you are willing to trade, thank you

Looking for DBHA female Togepi and HA Chikorita in Gen 6 only. IV's/nature etc are irrelevant.

Offering a "pick your own mon" breeding service (link to my trade sheet is in my signature) and I can trade my side in either Gen 6 or 7. Please pm if interested and able to help.

Hey guys I'm hopin to see if anyone is able to get me a simple swoobat with skill swap from oras? Ivs don't matter but if it could be Timid it would be much appreciated.

Looking for DBHA female Togepi and HA Chikorita in Gen 6 only. IV's/nature etc are irrelevant.

Offering a "pick your own mon" breeding service (link to my trade sheet is in my signature) and I can trade my side in either Gen 6 or 7. Please pm if interested and able to help.
Got a Bold Togepi with HA in Dream Ball carrying Nasty Plot. PM me if interested

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Bold Ha Oddish in a Moon Ball
- Timid Ha Pansage in a Nest Ball with Nasty Plot, Leaf Storm (either HP Fire or HP Rock spread)
- Adamant Flareon in a Repeat/Dream Ball with Superpower
- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Jolly Pidove with Wish, Hypnosis
- Timid Surskit in Dive Ball with Hydro Pump
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Bold/Modest Regenarator Audino in a Dream/Healball with Wish, Heal Bell
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Bold Munna in a Dream/Heal Ball with Baton Pass, Healing Wish
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Impish Druddigon in a Great Ball with Sucker Punch (preferable with Stealth Rock and Fire Punch)
- Jolly Maractus with Spikes, Bullet Seed (preferable with Endevor when breed in Gen 6)
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind

- Careful Throh in a Timer Ball
- Jolly/adamant Relicanth in a Heavy Ball with Zen Headbutt
- Jolly Ha Hoppip with Encore
- Modest Remoraid in a Repeat/Fast Ball
- Quiet Gulpin
- Jolly Meditite in a Dream Ball with Bullet Punch, Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch
- Ditto with 0 atk iv and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, def 30 and the rest 31
- Ditto with 0 atk iv, Spa and spe 30 and rest 31

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Impish Skarmory with Defog, Stealth Rock/Spikes
- Jolly/Naive/Adamant/Naughty/Hasty/Rash Shedinja with Sword Dance
- Relaxed non-HA Torkoal in a Repeat/Dream/Premier Ball with Stealth Rock (0 Iv on Spe)
- Timid/Modest/Naive HA Landorus
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Jolly/Timid Arceus
- Timid Heatran in a Repeat Ball
- Impish Salamence with Defog
- Jolly HA regular Raichu with Volttackle
- Bold HA Lugia
- Bold Defog Pelipper

Items:
- Lucky Egg

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Timid Houndour in a Moon Ball with Fire Spin, Grudge, Nasty Plot, Destiny Bond
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Tirtouga in a Dream Ball with Liquidation, Knock Off, Iron Defense
- Impish Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Adamant Snubbull in a Heal Ball with Close Combat
- Timid Cutiefly in a Timer Ball with Moon Blast, Baton Pass
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Adamant Axew in a Beast Ball
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Leaf Storm, Spikes
- Adamant HA Turtwig in a Dream Ball with Superpower, Earth Power, Grassy Terrain, Seed Bomb
- Adamant HA Tepig with Sucker Punch, Curse, Superpower, Endeavor
- Adamant HA Torchic in a Dream Ball with Baton Pass, Counter, Feint, Feather Dance
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Jolly HA Tyrunt with Dragon Dance, Ice Fang, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Bold/Modest HA Slowpoke in a Love Ball with Belly Drum, Zen-Headbutt, Sleep Talk
- Modest Tortunator in a Repeat Ball
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Adamant Barboach in a Dive Ball with Dragon Dance
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Modest (either abilities) Piplup in a Dream Ball with Hydro Pump, Yawn, Icy Wind
- Jolly HA Totodile in a lure Ball with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Crunch
- Adamant/Jolly/Careful any ability Drillbur in a Dream Ball
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Timid Litwik in Love Ball with Heat Wave, Haze, Clear Smog
- Timid Salazzle in a Beast Ball with Fake Out
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Adamant HA Goldeen in a Love Ball with Body Slam, Hydropump, Aqua Tail
- Modest HA Psyduck in a Dive Ball with Encore, Yawn, Hypnosis, Cross Chop
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Goomy in a Heal Ball with Iron Tail, Curse, Counter, Acid Armor
- Adamant Stufful in a Heal ball with Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Stomping Tantrum, Mega Kick
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball

Last edited:
Looking for any breedject Klink with HA: Clear Body. Nature/IVs/Ball do not matter.

I have some breedject Pokemons:

Torchic HA with dream ball: baton pass, last resort, curse, reversal
Chimchar HA with dream ball: fake out, thunder punch, fire punch, counter
Bulbasaur HA with dream ball: leaf storm, giga drain, ingrain, petal dance
Charmander HA with dream ball: ancient power, dragon dance, beat up, dragon pulse
Buneary HA with dream ball: ice punch, switcheroo, copycat, fake out
Porygon HA with dream ball
Mudkip HA with dream ball
Lileep HA with dream ball: recover, stealth rock, mirror coat, barrier
Dratini HA with dream ball: extreme speed, dragon dance, dragon rush
Houdour HA with dusk ball: counter, sucker punch, destiny bond, beat up
Shroomish HA with friend ball: wake up slap, drain punch, focus punch, bullet seed
Rotom with dream ball
Scraggy HA with dream ball: dragon dance, ice punch, drain punch, thunder punch

Last edited:
Maybe not the right thread, anyway...
Is there any way of discovering if a Pokemon has been soft-resetted by me or not? I've got a Timid Manaphy from the 20th Anniversary and can't remember if it's mine or not lol. OT obv is GF so no way of dealing with it. Any tip?

LF the following Pokemons, I don't care about IVs or Ball. I just need them to complete my living dex.

-Bellsprout
-Ponyta
-Seel
-Onix
-Krabby
-Voltorb
-Tyrogue
-Koffing
-Mr. Mime
-Jynx
-Omanyte
-Kabuto

I can give you masterballs or any item you need. Shoot me a message.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Maybe not the right thread, anyway...
Is there any way of discovering if a Pokemon has been soft-resetted by me or not? I've got a Timid Manaphy from the 20th Anniversary and can't remember if it's mine or not lol. OT obv is GF so no way of dealing with it. Any tip?
If it's still in Gen 6, you can sorta check if you have access to save exporting and a save file editor. In Gen 6, the Pokemon will save a record of where the last 4 OT's are from. So if you haven't transferred it to gen 7 and haven't traded a copy of it around too much, you should in theory be able to check at least the region of where the person who obtained it is from. If the first region is yours and the 4th region is blank, then it's highly likely that you're the one who obtained it.

If it's still in Gen 6, you can sorta check if you have access to save exporting and a save file editor. In Gen 6, the Pokemon will save a record of where the last 4 OT's are from. So if you haven't transferred it to gen 7 and haven't traded a copy of it around too much, you should in theory be able to check at least the region of where the person who obtained it is from. If the first region is yours and the 4th region is blank, then it's highly likely that you're the one who obtained it.
It is still in gen6 but I don't have means to do what you suggested (actually don't even know how to do it)
Anyway, there's no language input so I presume it's my nationality...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)