Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bred Flawless Neutral Nature (Quirky) Eevee with 4 egg moves, have other spit backs with HA and egg moves varying IVs and natures - if anyones interested PM.

Last edited:
Looking for spitbacks of:

Pawniard in Luxury or Timer Ball

Hawlucha in Quick Ball

Pinsir in Level Ball

Nature, IV, etc don’t matter just looking for the Ball.

Short question: I have still one shiny Tapu Koko left to reset and I wanted to know which Hidden Power is the least common for this kind of Koko? I already have one with HP Ground and now struggling between Fire and Ice. Or should I aim for Water or Grass?

Short question: I have still one shiny Tapu Koko left to reset and I wanted to know which Hidden Power is the least common for this kind of Koko? I already have one with HP Ground and now struggling between Fire and Ice. Or should I aim for Water or Grass?
Water could be cool for rain teams (set with Thunder and HP Water), otherwise HP Fire, probably. It gets Grass Knot anyway and the vast majority of them already have HP Ice.

HP Poison could be interesting too for taking on Bulu?

What makes a good lead pokemon for single battles? You can be as in depth or simple as you feel is necessary. If I gain some clarity then maybe all these options I see now won't be so apparent after.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Does Foul Play use the users Attack stat at all?
It doesn't take the user's raw attack stat or buffs on the user into account, however modifyers from items and status effects like Choice Band and Burns are taken into account.

What makes a good lead pokemon for single battles? You can be as in depth or simple as you feel is necessary. If I gain some clarity then maybe all these options I see now won't be so apparent after.
Generally Pokemon that are fast and has access to Stealth Rock already have the option to be used as a lead. Abilities like Sturdy and moves like Taunt, momentum-keeping moves like U-Turn, Volt Switch, Memento or Explosion or other hazards like Spikes also help.
If you're looking into playing a specific tier, I recommend having a look at the role compendium for the format (OU Role compendium for example]) And then have a look at the smogdex entry for leads that intrigue you

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody have a Naive nature Mixed attacking Marshadow with Hidden Power Ice? I can trade anything in my thread.
I do have a UT one from Pokemon Showdown's Wi-Fi Room's Mass Giveaway back in July that was RNG'd by Sipanale. I do recall, however, that the Kokos from March caused a bit of a stir, so I would like to wait for confirmation from mods that it is OK to trade the Marshadow here. It was obtained via an injected wondercard on a Japanese 3DS. If both the mods and you are OK with this, then I will gladly pass over a copy.

Looking to trade for a Ralts in a Dive Ball. Jolly would be greatly preferred but is not necessary. Can trade anything from my sheet here. I would be willing to trade multiple things if the ralts is Jolly and has some egg moves.

Looking to trade for a Ralts in a Dive Ball. Jolly would be greatly preferred but is not necessary. Can trade anything from my sheet here. I would be willing to trade multiple things if the ralts is Jolly and has some egg moves.
I have RNGd a shiny Jolly Ralts in Dive Ball with 4 Egg Moves a few days ago and can get you a copy of it.
It can be nicknamed and is currently sitting in Gen6, so you have access to tutor moves if you want.

I can't see anything I actually want from your sheet, would you accept to take a breeding project for it?

I do have a UT one from Pokemon Showdown's Wi-Fi Room's Mass Giveaway back in July that was RNG'd by Sipanale. I do recall, however, that the Kokos from March caused a bit of a stir, so I would like to wait for confirmation from mods that it is OK to trade the Marshadow here. It was obtained via an injected wondercard on a Japanese 3DS. If both the mods and you are OK with this, then I will gladly pass over a copy.
I would be ok with this if the Mods are fine with it too.

Just got a HA Ralts - Modest nature with Misty Terrain, Memento, Shadow Sneak, and Encore. Let me know if you're interested in spitbacks or specific IVs.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would be ok with this if the Mods are fine with it too.
I have spoken to the necessary people, and I'm afraid that I cannot offer the Marshadow for trade as it was obtained via region-spoofing (I'm afraid that I do not actually know what this means). Sorry about it.

I have spoken to the necessary people, and I'm afraid that I cannot offer the Marshadow for trade as it was obtained via region-spoofing (I'm afraid that I do not actually know what this means). Sorry about it.
I believe it means the DS and/or the game was manipulated so as to trick it/them to believe it was in Japan, hence allowing it to receive the Marshadow from a Japanese distribution.

Does anybody have a Naive nature Mixed attacking Marshadow with Hidden Power Ice? I can trade anything in my thread.
If you can provide me with Redis info on that Jolly V Create Rayquaza you traded me awhile back, plus the Adamant one on your events sheet, you can have a copy of mine. Redis rights dependent on the aforementioned.

If you can provide me with Redis info on that Jolly V Create Rayquaza you traded me awhile back, plus the Adamant one on your events sheet, you can have a copy of mine. Redis rights dependent on the aforementioned.
I'm not sure who I got the Jolly V Create Rayquaza from. The Adamant one is no longer in my possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)