Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Singles, Z-Heal Block, unless you're really paranoid about Spacial Rend's accuracy. Since you get +2 SpA I would assume you're not running Fire Blast or Hydro Pump, correct?
It's not about the paranoia, it's about the availability of Heal Block Palkia (which can only learn it in DP) and whether Z-Gravity is good enough to be the second-best option

I

How viable is Dragon Dance Kingdra?
Probably not very. Modest special attacker with Swift Swim + Rain would be better and is the standard for every format I know of.
Don't forget Focus Energy + Scope Lens + Sniper Kingdra for maximum Kinging.

But yeah, I don't think physical Kingdra would work very well. Outrage and DD don't really go well together, and I don't even know what kind of physical coverage Kingdra has for the 4th slot.

Don't forget Focus Energy + Scope Lens + Sniper Kingdra for maximum Kinging.

But yeah, I don't think physical Kingdra would work very well. Outrage and DD don't really go well together, and I don't even know what kind of physical coverage Kingdra has for the 4th slot.
For coverage Kingdra has nearly none. Physically, you get either more Water STAB, Return, or mainly Iron Head. I guess DD Kingdra has lost its luster. Special it is

hey guys , could someone help me make 3 trades? in order to get the shiny charm to start hunting.
i have pokemon Sun and i need 3 Pokemon Moon Version Exclusives pokemon.

Lunala
Pheromosa
Celesteela

I will give you
buzzwole
kartana
and solgaleo .

as they are Version Exclusives pokemon for Sun too.
we could also do trade backs, trade check pokedex and then trade back.
Let me know if you still need help with this, I can offer trade backs on Lunala and celesteela, but I have some trash pheromosas if you want to keep one

Anyone has or is able to catch a female Super Size Pumpkaboo in a cool ball? This is for gen 6.
I have plenty of apricorn breedjects I could trade for it.

Edit: Also looking for a Sturdy Togedemaru. Any IV, nature or gender.

Last edited:
Question: Can i pass down an egg move from a different version to another version that is not previously available with the older version? For example i plan on breeding riolu with meteor mash from USUM to SM.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Question: Can i pass down an egg move from a different version to another version that is not previously available with the older version? For example i plan on breeding riolu with meteor mash from USUM to SM.
That is a very good question. It all depends on whether GF will release a patch that updates SM to all of the new features of USUM. Considering that this did not happen in the transition from XY --> ORAS in Gen VI, thus making certain Mega Stones, as well as Primal Forms and the moves Precipice Blades, Origin Pulse and Dragon's Ascent limited to ORAS and impossible to transfer to XY, it is highly likely that it will not be possible, thus making the transfer of a Meteor Mash Riolu to SM impossible. We will only know when and if it happens, though.

T
That is a very good question. It all depends on whether GF will release a patch that updates SM to all of the new features of USUM. Considering that this did not happen in the transition from XY --> ORAS in Gen VI, thus making certain Mega Stones, as well as Primal Forms and the moves Precipice Blades, Origin Pulse and Dragon's Ascent limited to ORAS and impossible to transfer to XY, it is highly likely that it will not be possible, thus making the transfer of a Meteor Mash Riolu to SM impossible. We will only know when and if it happens, though.
thanks.. yeah it will not likely happen considering the previous generations.. Sad haha. i just wanted a shiny riolu with meteor mash real quick XD

T
thanks.. yeah it will not likely happen considering the previous generations.. Sad haha. i just wanted a shiny riolu with meteor mash real quick XD
Keep in mind that Origin Pulse, Precipice Blades, Dragon Ascent, Primals and ORAS megas where not in XY. All the new egg moves (and the Tutor moves) are already present in SM.
If I remember correctly, the Cosplay Pikachu (wich has moves a normal Pika can't learn) could be used agains't an XY player. It just would show as a normal pikachu.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
That is true. I might try a simple experiment later. I know Lopunny can't learn HJK in XY but can in ORAS. I'll see if I can move my HJK one to XY. I'll report back when I've found out.

Lf:DBHA Facebook Scolipede
Unova/Kalos/Alola Cap Pikachu(IVs don't matter)
Touch trades of Magmortar, Electivire, and Cosmoem
I have the Scolipede but I need someone who can clone it though.

Anyone has or is able to catch a female Super Size Pumpkaboo in a cool ball? This is for gen 6.
I have plenty of apricorn breedjects I could trade for it.

Edit: Also looking for a Sturdy Togedemaru. Any IV, nature or gender.
I can breed you a Sturdy Togedamaru.

Meteor Mash Riolu should be easily possible to have in Sun and Moon since that isn't a brand new move, though you might not be able to hatch a Riolu with Meteor Mash in Sun and Moon since that wasn't one of its egg moves there.

Hey guys,

I am going to RNG three Silvally/Type: Null.
I already have a Jolly one and now search for other viable natures now that it's USUM Tutor Moves are out.

I think the most notable Tutor Moves for Silvally are:

Defog
Iron Head
Heat Wave
Tailwind
Zen Headbutt
Outrage
Hyper Voice
(maybe Icy Wind)

I could very well think about a defensive support set with
- Defog
- Tailwind
- U-Turn
- Any Attacking/Status Move

Also Silvally as a physical Attacker seems to get cool new coverage-moves in iron Head, Zen-headbutt and Outrage.
Special Silvallys may support in doubles with ice Wind and/or Heat Wave.

Since I am not that good in Theorcrafting, what are your thoughts on Silvally with Access to new Tutor Moves ?
Which natures would you recommend ?

Anybody got a Naive Bagon breedject (no egg moves needed) and an Impish Celesteela (no specific IVs needed) to give away, please? Please contact me even if you only got one of the two :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)