Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I forgot to do the Lopunny experiment but for those who asked before, I am hearing that new EM mons can be moved back to SM. Still pre-emptive, but it looks promising.

Edit: I checked myself and it is possible. Thanks to Bluemew. for the MM Riolu!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I received 3 NA Marshadow codes with USUM, handing them out to the first 3 people to PM me!

Last edited:
I forgot to do the Lopunny experiment but for those who asked before, I am hearing that new EM mons can be moved back to SM. Still pre-emptive, but it looks promising.

Edit: I checked myself and it is possible. Thanks to Bluemew. for the MM Riolu!
does it count on rebreeding the new egg moves in SM? I really like to get a shiny riolu with MM immediately XD

pilica12

does it count on rebreeding the new egg moves in SM? I really like to get a shiny riolu with MM immediately XD
I haven't tried, I would say logically the new egg moves wouldn't pass in SM, unless (or until) there is a patch for that.

Hey guys, a couple of questions regarding Y:
1) Is there still a thread that lists FCs for Friend Safaris?
2) I'm looking for a Ralts for a Synchronizer (and I'm not quite in a position to breed yet), and I'm having a hard time finding one. I read somewhere that if your leading pokemon has Synchronize, your third has Overgrow, and your last has Static, the appearance rate shoots up by ~40%. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks in advance!

2) I'm looking for a Ralts for a Synchronizer (and I'm not quite in a position to breed yet), and I'm having a hard time finding one. I read somewhere that if your leading pokemon has Synchronize, your third has Overgrow, and your last has Static, the appearance rate shoots up by ~40%. Can anyone confirm this?
I don't remember Static or Overgrowth having anything to do with the appearance rate of Ralts. What exactly are you talking about here?

pilica12

Thanks in advance!
Insofar as I've ever been aware, such a combination has never increased the appearance rate of any Pokemon. At most, Magnet Pull increases chance of finding a Steel, and Static does the same for Electrics, there might be a few others I've forgotten.

I don't think there is a dedicated thread here for FS anymore, but you should be allowed to request for a specific Pokemon safari in this thread.

Hope this helps.

If in a Doubles battle I use Heal Pulse on an ally with Magic Bounce, does it affect the ally or heal the user instead? Same question for having an opponent with Magic Bounce, instead of an ally

Thanks in advance!
That is a pile of Tauros manure as Pikachu315111 would put it. If you don't want to keep wasting time looking for a Synchronize Ralts, you could always ask for someone to trade you a few. (they're actually not that hard to find in OR/AS thanks to DexNav) From there, you could try breeding for the rest of the useful natures if you get a female or you get a Ditto. (I think there are still some Ditto giveaways going on)
If in a Doubles battle I use Heal Pulse on an ally with Magic Bounce, does it affect the ally or heal the user instead? Same question for having an opponent with Magic Bounce, instead of an ally
Magic Bounce should reflect Heal Pulse right back to the user.

pilica12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)