Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've got a number of heavy ball arons, love ball mawiles, nest klinks, and beast ball piplups spitbacks, all with relevant natures/some amount of IVs/egg moves where applicable. I'm looking for a number of mons not available in USUM, but feel free to make an offer or something if you really want one of the four above. Do note the heavy/love balls were injected.

Looking for (natures are optional, they're just notes to myself):
joltik quick timid compoundeyes
durant dusk jolly hustle
durant luxury jolly truant
ferroseed repeat sassy iron barbs
ferroseed nest sassy iron barbs
karrablast dream careful no guard
karrablast premier careful no guard
drilbur dream jolly mold breaker
drilbur luxury jolly mold breaker

bronzor lure sassy levitate
bronzor friend sassy levitate
burmy love relaxed overcoat
klink friend

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best nature for Dawn Wings Necrozma? Playing Ultra Moon.
Quiet seems to be the most popular choice for Dawn Wings Necrozma, considering Lunala is preferred over it for sweeping, thanks to its higher speed and superior ability, while Dawn Wings Necrozma has higher Sp.A and natural bulk to take advantage of its lower speed with Trick Room.

Quiet seems to be the most popular choice for Dawn Wings Necrozma, considering Lunala is preferred over it for sweeping, thanks to its higher speed and superior ability, while Dawn Wings Necrozma has higher Sp.A and natural bulk to take advantage of its lower speed with Trick Room.
Good to know. Was also thinking Timid in case I want to Ultra Burst.

So I've got a number of heavy ball arons, love ball mawiles, nest klinks, and beast ball piplups spitbacks, all with relevant natures/some amount of IVs/egg moves where applicable. I'm looking for a number of mons not available in USUM, but feel free to make an offer or something if you really want one of the four above. Do note the heavy/love balls were injected.

durant dusk jolly hustle
klink friend
I can breed you these three: ferroseed nest sassy iron barbs, drilbur dream jolly mold breaker, drilbur luxury jolly mold breaker

does anyone have treasure hunt 1 or 2 as their recommended facility in the festival plaza? i want to do some hyper training and i want to do the bottle cap trick. ideally i'd like to get one person for both the 1 and 2 stars so it makes grinding the bottle caps go faster.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Looking For: a Timid Luxury Ball Blacephalon with a good Hidden Power named SiwangYanhua.
For Trade: Anything that's a fair request From Ultra Moon.

For my Pokedex I'm looking for the following. I'll trade back and I'm willing to help with your Pokedex if you want.

Politoed
Magmotar
Electivire
Weavile
Tapu Bulu
Zygarde
Solgaleo

Buzzwole
Kartana
Blacephalon

Edit: Still need help with the Pokedex

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For my Pokedex I'm looking for the following. I'll trade back and I'm willing to help with your Pokedex if you want.

Politoed
Magmotar
Electivire
Weavile
Tapu Bulu
Zygarde
Solgaleo
Buzzwole
Kartana
Blacephalon
I can trade you the Magmortar, Weavile, Tapu Bulu, Zygarde, Solgaleo, Kartana and Blacephalon if you like.
I still got you added from last time. Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

Last edited:
Hi!

Does anyone want to help me filling my pokédex? :)

- Huntail
- Lanturn
- Morelul
- Palossand
- Lanturn
- Stakataka

IGN:ShyLeafeon(Pokémon Ultra Sun) FC: 5043-6221-1124

I'm trying to decide between Dragonite and Salamence. I want to shiny chain so no DD for Salamence. Is it pointless to use Salamence without DD?

I'm trying to decide between Dragonite and Salamence. I want to shiny chain so no DD for Salamence. Is it pointless to use Salamence without DD?
Not necessarily. You could always stick a Choice item on it for extra Speed or power in exchange for being stuck with the first move selected until it switches out. I don't know how well Dragonite fares without Extreme Speed, however.

Could some one trade me a jirachi? I don't have anything real special in return, so I can trade it back right after if you want. I'm just filling out my hoenn dex in ORAS. Much appreciated.

I'm looking for a gen 6 Tornadus I can use to access Landorus in Alpha Sapphire. Nature/IVs don't matter, literally just need the specimen. I'm fine with either borrowing & returning, or just trading for a trash one.

durant dusk jolly hustle

klink friend
I have Quick Ball Timid Compoundeyes Joltik. I don't really need anything in return but Beast Ball Piplup would be cool since you have spitbacks.

does anyone have treasure hunt 1 or 2 as their recommended facility in the festival plaza? i want to do some hyper training and i want to do the bottle cap trick. ideally i'd like to get one person for both the 1 and 2 stars so it makes grinding the bottle caps go faster.
I have a Treasure Hunt 2-Star as my first facility. Wait, the trick works with 1-Stars too?

I need an Adamant Scizor with Technician (252Atk, 252HP, and 4SpD) that has Bug Bite
Willing to trade my Mega Metagross for it. Although I do have a lot more to offer.
FC: 4871 - 4694 - 3963

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have a safari ball Skarmory? PM me for offers.
Safari Ball Skarmory is impossible.

I need an Adamant Scizor with Technician (252Atk, 252HP, and 4SpD) that has Bug Bite
Willing to trade my Mega Metagross for it. Although I do have a lot more to offer.
FC: 4871 - 4694 - 3963
Provided you are OK with the fact that it's 252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def, I do have one you can have for free (sorry, but I'm not in the mood to redo the spread myself).

Does anyone know the rough likelyhood of a 3 perfect IV legendary having HP Fire? I'm going a bit insane sr for Top Lel
HP Fire is really hard to get on legendaries in gen 6-7. There are only 4 odd-even spreads that render Fire, and two of those are impossible to get on gen 6-7 legendaries since they require only two odd IVs and legendaries are guaranteed at least three 31s. Thus there are only two odd-even spreads that will render Fire. Ignoring nature, I believe the odds of HP Fire for a legendary are 1/80. SRing HP Fire Lele was very aggravating for me as well, but you'll get it eventually. Currently I'm working on HP Fire Diancie, and since you can't synchronize Mystery Gifts the overall (nature-included) odds are 1/2400.

Not necessarily. You could always stick a Choice item on it for extra Speed or power in exchange for being stuck with the first move selected until it switches out. I don't know how well Dragonite fares without Extreme Speed, however.
Thanks for the insight. I overlooked ExtremeSpeed being a Dratini egg move. Looks like I'll probably go with Salamence then lol

I'm not sure trying to SOS shiny Salamence is much faster than getting one through the Masuda Method. Admitedly, the eggs take long to hatch, but at least you can guarantee Nature, Moves and IVs.

I'm looking for a gen 6 Tornadus I can use to access Landorus in Alpha Sapphire. Nature/IVs don't matter, literally just need the specimen. I'm fine with either borrowing & returning, or just trading for a trash one.

I have Quick Ball Timid Compoundeyes Joltik. I don't really need anything in return but Beast Ball Piplup would be cool since you have spitbacks.

I have a Treasure Hunt 2-Star as my first facility. Wait, the trick works with 1-Stars too?
I think it works with all of them (1-5 star), its just 1-2 starts are the most cost effective.

My friend code is 4296 - 3407 - 0885. IGN is Anthony. send me your friend code so i can add you as a VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)