Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Best ball?

(Shiny)
(Shiny)

Apricorn balls available.
I'd say Lure goes well with Araquanid. I know it doesn't fit the legs, but when focusing on the head, I can see it fitting very well color-wise.

For Vivillon, I would say Lure there as well, but seeing as it clashes thematically, I would rather pick Quick for that pattern. Mostly because of how the yellow over the red part of its pattern reminds me of how the Yellow on a Quick Ball forms an X.

Anyone got a few minutes to help me transfer some Pokes? I'm trying to move the non-Alolan starters from my Moon to my Ultra Sun game. You just need 16 Pokes you don't care or need. PM or quote me if you can help. Thanks.

Does anyone have the following flawless mons for trade?
- Careful/Jolly Skorupi in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind, Pursuit
- Jolly/adamant Ha Pancham in a Luxury Ball
- Jolly Sawk in a Dive Ball
- adamant Zigzagoon with E-speed
- Timid HA Girafarig in a Ultra Ball
- Naive Basculin in a fitting ball

- Jolly Ha Dwebble with Spikes
- Hasty Elekid in a Ultra/Fast Ball with HP Grass spread and Ice Punch
- Impish Overcoat Burmy in a Dream Ball
- Modest/Rash/Mild HA Magby in a Dream/Repeat Ball
- Modest/Calm/Timid Spoink in a Dream Ball with Whirlwind
- Quiet Gulpin

And the following Pokemon that don't need good ivs:
- Naive HP Fire Diancie
- Modest Unown in a Luxury Ball with HP Psychic
- Lonely/Hasty Stantler with Sucker Punch
- adamant/brave Ha Spinda with Superpower
- Hasty/Naive/Jolly/Adamant HA Tauros with Bodyslam [RBY]
- Adamant/Timid Arceus
- Double Edge Jolly/adamant Glalie
- Hasty/Naive Shiftry with Sucker Punch, Defog, Knock Off

Other things:
- Pal Marshadow Code
- Pal shiny Sylvally Code
- Smogon Giveaway Pelipper

I can offer the following 5 Iv mons:
- Timid Magnemite in a Heavy Ball with HP Fire
- Timid Ha Treeko in a Luxury Ball with (HP Fire), Leaf Storm, Gigadrain, Leech Seed
- Bold/Relaxed Pink Shellos in a Dream Ball with Fissure, Counter, Yawn, Mirror Coat
- Relaxed/Bold Ha Illumise/Volbeat
- Jolly Ha aerodactyl in a Dream Ball with Pursuit, Whirlwind, Tailwind, Wide Guard,
- Adamant Krabby in a Fast Ball with Agility, Knock Off, Amnesia, Ally Switch
- Bold Lunatone in a Dusk Ball
- Adamant Solrock
- Timid/Jolly Ha Purrloin with Encore, Foul Play
- Timid Sigilyph in a Dream Ball with Future Sight, ancient Power, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
- Impish HA Spiritomb in a Premier/Dream Ball with Foul Play
- Adamant Koamala in a Moon ball with Sing, Charm, Wish, Play Rough
- Bold HA Lileep in a Heal Ball with Mirror Coat, Barrier, Stealth Rock, Recover
- Timid HA Caterpie in a Dream Ball
- Jolly HA Weedle in a Ultra Ball
- Impish HA Trubbish in a Friend Ball with Spikes, Rock Blast, Selfdestruc, Rollout
- Adamant Lillipup in a Level Ball with Pursuit, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Psychic Fang
- Jolly Onix in a Heavy Ball with Heavy Slam, Stealth Rock
- Timid HA Abra in a Level Ball with Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Encore, Knock Off
- Adamant Sudowoodo in a Level Ball with Selfdestruct, Stealth Rock, Rock Out, Defense Curl
- Jolly/Impish Tyrogue with High Jump Kick, Rapid Spin, Mach Punch
- Adamant HA Swinub in a Heavy Ball with Freeze Dry, Stealth Rock, Icycle Crash
- Adamant Tarpinch in a Friend Ball with Bug Bite, Quick Attack, Endure, Focus Energy
- Calm Chimecho in a Friend Ball with Wish, Stored Power
- Timid Ha Cyndaquil (HP Grass) with Extrasensory
- Timid Ha Roselia in a Safari Ball (HP Fire) with Sleep Powder, Gigadrain, Spikes, Synthesis
- Bold Koffing in a Heavy Ball with Psywave, Toxic Spikes, Pain Split, Grudge
- Adamant Marill in a Love Ball with Superpower, Bodyslam, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum
- Modest/Timid Tortunator in a Repeat Ball with Head Smash, Fire Spin
- Timid Ha Woobat in a Luxury Ball with Stored Power, Knock Off, Venom Drench
- Jolly Bagon in a Moon/Friend Ball with Thrash, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Hydro Pump
- Adamant Larvitar in a Safari Ball with Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit
- Timid Ralts in a Dream Ball with Disable, Shadow Sneak, Ally Switch, Grudge
- Jolly HA Buneary in a Dream Ball with Encore, Fake Out, Ice Punch, Fire Punch
- Modest HA Skrelp in a Luxure Ball with Toxic Spikes, Play Rough, Haze
- Timid Zoroa in a Luxury Ball with Sucker Punch, Detect, Extrassensory
- Modest Chinchou in a Beast Ball with Amnesia, Agility, Mist
- Modest Deino in a Beast Ball with Earth Power, Dark Pulse
- Modest Numel in a Luxury Ball with Heat Wave, Iron Head, ancient Power
- Jolly Any Ability Kabuto in a Dream Ball with Knock Off, Icy Wind, Giga Drain, Mud Shot
- Timid Misdreavus in a Dream Ball with Nasty Plot, Memento, Curse, Destiny Bond
- Adamant/Jolly both ability Magikarp in a Beast/Moon/Dream/Love Ball
- Jolly Ponyta in a Repeat Ball with Horse Power, Morning Sun, Hypnosis
I can breed you an Adamant HA Pancham in a Luxury Ball. Regarding a Glalie with Double Edge, Bluemew gave away a shiny Jolly one several weeks ago. If you didn't request for one and if someone is willing to clone my copy of it, you can have a copy.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can give you a free copy.

You already know how that song and dance goes:

Since arranging trades can be tricky at times (especially when both trade partners live in different time zones), I figured it'd be better to trade via GTS:

Catch or hatch a male Salandit if you don't have a spare one already and deposit it on the GTS, asking for a Lv. 100 Necrozma.
Leave me a message on my profile, including your IGN, the ball your Salandit was caught/bred in, as well as the level.
I'll send you your Pokémon as soon as I can.

If anybody else reads this message and wants a free copy, feel free to deposit a Salandit on the GTS and let me know the info on my profile!

How long into the USUM story does it take for the Plaza to be enabled? I want to transfer some eggs to set up my team as early as possible, can some one lend me a hand?

Anyone else has had trouble redeeming the 50 potions code? It gives me a "reset the DS" error but I can just press B to leave.

Last edited:
Hello, I was hoping to trade the popplio I bred in sun/moon to ultra sun/moon. But I do not have a second 3ds nor know someone who does. And I'm impatient to wait for Pokebank to update. Would it be possible to trade with someone from here my popplio from sun/moon, and then you could trade it into my ultra sun/moon? I could give a pokemon as thanks, dunno what, just ask. Thanks!

Hello, I was hoping to trade the popplio I bred in sun/moon to ultra sun/moon. But I do not have a second 3ds nor know someone who does. And I'm impatient to wait for Pokebank to update. Would it be possible to trade with someone from here my popplio from sun/moon, and then you could trade it into my ultra sun/moon? I could give a pokemon as thanks, dunno what, just ask. Thanks!
Yeah I can help you out. PM me.

Can the event rockruff breed? Will the babies have Own Tempo too?
Yes it can breed and pass the own tempo, given that your event rockruff is female.. you can even pass balls and RNG a shiny one if you want

Also, any new guides for Ultra wormhole legend RNG yet? i dont use NTR so i only rely on the RNG tool. I hope this is a legit question in this page XD

Edit: I forgot that you can breed a male one with a ditto. Sorry XD

Last edited:

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
BIG REQUEST HERE!!!

Looking for someone to help me trade over all my mega stones and a few more items from my Sun game over to my Ultra Sun game! I know this is a huge request, but I do not want to pay 64 BP per stone again, that's ridiculous!

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
BIG REQUEST HERE!!!

Looking for someone to help me trade over all my mega stones and a few more items from my Sun game over to my Ultra Sun game! I know this is a huge request, but I do not want to pay 64 BP per stone again, that's ridiculous!
I can help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)