Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about heavyball Beldum? It's still illegal with rotom capture power?
It's not illegal anymore. There's a flat rate now so all Pokémon can be caught in a Heavy Ball.
That said, don't expect it to be easy.

Also, an aside, Rotom Powers wouldn't have changed things. 2.5x catchrate of 0% is still 0%. That's also why Critical catch did nothing in G6 SM for Heavy Ball illegality.

Few questions:

Best balls:
Love, Fast, Level or Ultra?
Friend, Lure, Moon?
Dream, Love, Nest, Friend, Level?

Also, what ability and Nature does Kommo-o run nowadays with its Z-Move?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
LF Hippowdon/Hipopotas
female preferred not necessary

Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31
EM
- Whirlwind
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

PM me for negotiation

ALSO LF
- 1x Power Anklet
- 3x Power Band
- 2x Power Bracer
- 1x Power Lens
- 3x Power Weight

Again PM me for negotiations.

Last edited:
For farming purposes, does anyone know what Big Dreams ★ always gets you on the first turn?

For example, Treasure Hunt (★★★, ★★★★, and ★★★★★) will always be a Bottle Cap, and Big Dreams (★★★★) will always be a PP Up.

Would Big Dreams ★ also always be a PP Up?

Hello! I am looking for Jibakus togepi from Theomons 100% redistrutable ubers episode III: revenge of the ivs Giveaway! Pm/vm if you have one and want to trade :)

Last edited:
All greetings and congratulations to everyone on the holiday, recently there was one problem with the profile in the game Pokemon OP, the profile on which it was played 400 hours did not become, I'm sad. If someone has a desire and means, then I ask for your help. I need on the exchange of ditto with 3 iv or you have an extra, then above and welcome any Pokémon with 3 iv and above. About 250 hours I spent on growing my Pokémon, now I have to start from the beginning.To everyone who wants to help, thank you so much.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello! I am looking for Jibakus togepi from Theomons 100% redistrutable ubers episode III: revenge of the ivs Giveaway! Pm/vm if you have one and want to trade :)
I have the Togepi that you are looking for.
Feel free to leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available to trade.

Still looking for any HA cyndaquil and/or any cyndaquil in a luxury or level ball! I've got lots of spitbacks to offer in exchange.

Got one thanks to Engy! If anyone has a lux ball one for trade though I'd love to offer something for it~

Last edited:
Does somebody have the shaymin distributed by blueforce? Unfortunately I missed it

Still looking for any HA cyndaquil and/or any cyndaquil in a luxury or level ball! I've got lots of spitbacks to offer in exchange.
I've got plenty of them in level ball!

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a Sewaddle in a Friend ball, a Passimian in a Friend ball and a Corphish in a Love or Fast ball.
Any Nature/IVs/Ability. VM or PM me.

Last edited:
LF any Drilbur with Mold Breaker on gen 7. Please pm me if you have and are willing to trade. I have some pokemon in apricorn balls and a lot of mons with hidden abilities to trade in return. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)